Forum home Birth clubs Due in June 2020
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in June 2020

Replies

• Options
    Sorry ladies have been away for a bit. Was signed off for morning sickness then bam signed off with a chest infection. Now in the process of moving !!! Oh @MillP ! That must of taken you a while looks like a lot of girls being born ! @Jetty1989 can’t believe we are both having baby girls and same due date ! Xx
  • Options
    @MillP good work!! How’s everyone feeling?? I can’t sleep I feel so tired through the day but can’t sleep at night but little man seems to kick and move at night I think it’s because I’m on my feet all day and that’s when I relax but I’m hoping that changes lol!! I have my 20 week scan on the 27th but I don’t have to see my midwife now till I’m 28 weeks which seems ages away how often are you all seeing you midwives xx
  • Options
    @MillP I will be able to update my little love heart next to my name after this weekend, so excited! so crazy to see how many in the group are having girls! not many boys in the mix is there? 
    How is everyone feeling? I must admit the second trimester kind of feels like the calm before the storm, my morning sickness is gone, energy is back, moods not as bad.  My partner is loving it :) My job i am busy but not on my feet, sit at a desk going all day! First day back at work for the year, we shut down over christmas etc. so finding it a bit tough to get back into the swing this morning.  Although, scary thought, only a few months and my next holiday will be maternity leave! WOW!!! 
    Hope everyone is good. 
  • Options
    @MillP that birth/sex list is bloody amazing - can't wait to see more coloured (sex reveal) hearts appearing! 
  • Options
    Thanks @MillP that must have taken ages! I’m 💛 as we won’t be finding out!
  • Options
    Hope you’re doing better @MrsParaskeva, sounds like you’ve been having a tough time of it! 

I’m struggling a bit with sleep too @Ac2984, and when I am asleep I’ve started having super crazy dreams which just leave me exhausted when I wake up! In a no win atm! Xx
  • Options
    I'm also struggling with sleep, wake up in the night and can't get back off for a couple of hours, thoughts racing in my head. 
    Then the times I do sleep OK I get waken up by my 2 year old crying in the night 😩
    So knackered in the day! 
    I'm 19 weeks today, baby is the size of a guinea pig 😍
  • Options
    Today is the first day in ages I have had loads of energy and not been tired!! And my little girl felt her little brother kick!! 💙💙today has been a good day xx
  • Options
    Hello ladies,

Hope you’re all doing fab. I’m loving reading through all the comments and seeing what yous are having. Haven’t been on for a while as I’ve had quite bad sickness and migraines. But tonight we had our gender scan and we are having a baby GIRL💓 so so happy as I’ve now got one of each so my little family is complete 💓💙
  • Options
    So nice to hear what everyone’s having. I haven’t got my scan until the 7th of feb but had my midwife appointment today and heard the heartbeat for the first time. Is it a myth that faster means a girl? 150 xx
  • Options
    Hi Ladies, one more sleep till my gender scan! We are having a party with our friends and family on Sunday afternoon to find out with everyone.  Been a lot of work getting it ready, but worth it :) want to be with them when we find out. 

How is everyone doing?  I have sooooooooo popped out. My bump feels huge at 20 weeks! My family are all looking at me going WOW you REALLY pregnant this week.  It is my first pregnancy so everyone is getting used to seeing me with a belly! 

Has everyone else popped out? 
  • Options
    Congrats on your girl @Bubbles616!
    Exciting times @TryingforNo1 😊 I bet you can't wait to see baby on the screen and it'll be lovely to see what you will be having with your family on Sunday! 
    I've got a big belly also but have for a little while. I have my 20 weeks scan on Tuesday 😍
  • Options
    Aww I bet your little girl loved that @Ac2984
    Lovely girl news @Bubbles616, how are you feeling now? 

I’ve no idea if there’s any accurate to the heart rate myth @Mbaby2! This baby was 155 last time they had a listen. My little boy was in the 130s...it’ll be interesting to see if it’s true for me! 

I bet you’re super excited @TryingforNo1! I hope all goes well, and the party sounds brilliant! Can’t wait to hear what you’re having!! 
    As for bump...mines growing steadily and I feel like it’s getting quite big but weirdly I’ve seen a couple of people for the first time in ages this last week and they were shocked I’m 21 weeks and said I’m tiny 🤷🏼‍♀️ 

On the subject of growing, think my boobs have had another sudden growth spurt...they’re so sore and feel quite heavy! 

Has anyone managed to see any movements from outside their belly yet? A couple of nights ago it felt like baby was having a party as I was lying in bed so I lifted my top and could see it so clearly! I didn’t see my son from the outside until much further on so was quite surprised! Xx
  • Options
    My boobs are sore too @MillP, think I need to get some more bras!
    I haven't been feeling much movement, just little bubbly prods now and again, I think I felt more with my son and yes didn't see outside movement till about a month after, that is early! I remember my son used to kick my hubby's head haha 😆
  • Options
    I’ve managed to find a couple of old ones from when I was bigger before but will definitely need to go to the shops soon! 
    Do you know if your placenta is at the front or not @AmyLS? That’s so funny your lb used to kick his daddy’s head! 
  • Options
    I've got a few from last time but they are from when baby was born and I was breastfeeding, so they're a bit too big at the moment! 
    I'm not sure, they haven't told me yet. With my son I had low lying, but it moved once I had a scan at 36 weeks. I'll find out on Tues. It definitely feels like something is preventing me feeling as much, maybe it's cause I have a bit more weight on me before pregnancy than last time 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • Options
    Ladies on the subject of bras...... I’m hoping to breastfeed..... what are your recommendations on nursing bras or bras in general for making life easy at that point? 
    havnt got a clue with it being my first so any advice regarding bras/ breastfeeding or whatever would be greatly appreciated.

xx
  • Options
    @Jetty1989 I bought Dairy Fairy last Time and really like them. I loved that I could nurse and pump using the same bra. I didn’t need a separate pumping bra. They are a little pricey but definitely high quality. I plan to buy more this time. I may have a coupon code if you look at them and want one. 
  • Options
    @TryingforNo1 yes my belly has popped and I feel very pregnant for “only” being 19 weeks. I think I’m going to be one of those women who people will think I’m ready to deliver any day and I’ll really be 30 weeks. 
  • Options
    They look good @kmczer
    I just had some high street ones @Jetty1989, I think new look or somewhere like that. They were really soft and comfortable and easy to unhook one handed :-) it’s a tricky one to advise on as what one person finds comfy, someone else won’t, I think main thing it to make sure you get the right size (might take a week or so to see how big your boobs go once your milks fully come in...mine grew crazy amounts post birth!) 
    that said, if you’re going to want to express and do it hands free/ at same time as feeding then what @kmczer has suggested looks like a really good shout! X
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions