Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in March 2016
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in March 2016 Part 2

Replies

• Options

Hi Guinesrules

I had an MMC in November last year, and also had the surgical treatment...good luck for Wednesday, honestly the procedure itself is not too bad, but take time to let yourself heal afterwards.

And, in encouragement, I am now 24 + 3, and all going well so far, thinking of you x

• Options

Hi everyone just got back from my scan after feeling nause and sick for the last few days but glad to report everything ok so thrilled cant wait now for my 16 week scan so nervous but excited

• Options

Does anyone know if you can have an MRI scan whilst pregnant? I'm booked in for one in October but not sure I'm meant to have it or not now. Been trying to call the doctor in charge of my care all day about it but can't get through x 

• Options

Google is your friend nhs guidlines no evidence to suggest harm to baby to have an mri but not usually recommended! If its for an ongoing issue i guess they would cancel it.

• Options

Yeah i just don't like relying on google. I think it will be ok, but guess I'll get the Dr to confirm before I cancel/go ahead. 

• Options

Good luck to those with scans this week ..be good to see some more 

• Options

Pics! ...I don't know how I manage to always send too early haha

im 14+3 now ...is anyone else that's already had their scan a few weeks ago feeling like they wish they knew things were still ok? I have no reason to think it's not all ok...no spotting or anything out of the ordinary but it's all so quiet...no symptoms apart from a wee wake up call in the night and a little more tired maybe ...I get so paranoid ...I've even downloaded an app on my phone and it's picked up hb about 3/4 times over a month ...I'm driving myself potty ..15 days to the gender scan and I've almost worked myself up to expect the worst even though all my clothes no longer fit and I look about 5 months I still won't buy clothes incase ...argh...I'm my own worse nightmare 

• Options

I was like that after my 12 week scan, I keep convincing myself I'm not pregnant! Then last week we got to hear the heartbeat, so that came me some peace of mind. But I know I'm going to start driving myself mad again now that I don't have anything else booked until my 20 week scan....I'm 16 weeks today! x 

• Options

I think info on the nhs website is safe enough to read and be trusted!

I was meant to add that its not recommended in pregnancy especially in the first 3months however only your doctor would br able to make the decision as they may deem in important for your health.

• Options

It's terrible isn't it Louise?! ...I didn't think I would be alone on this...my oh just doesn't get it...he's so black and white with his thoughts ..he says I've read the chances of things going wrong now are really low after seeing the baby healthy at 12 weeks so I don't need to worry ...I wish I could think so simply! ... we have my 16 wk app and the gender scan all on the same day so no peace of mind before the 30th sept for me. 

Cant wait to just feel movement all the time ..its less of a worry then 

• Options

Haha my oh's the same! Doesn't understand the little 'silly' worries and thoughts I come up with every day! Lol.

I think I've started feeling a couple of little flutters recently, hopefully will start feeling them a bit more frequently soon :)

• Options

Hi ladies I'm utterly devastated today I had to have my beautiful cat put to sleep this morning. Pregnancy hormones clearly didn't help I was a wreck and have continued to sob all day, poor vet was lovely though and my mum came with me as hubby was on jury duty. 

Natty I would delete that app off your phone I don't think they're recommended at all and cause unnecessary worry.  You'll be fine I'm sure x

• Options

imagescan went well they said everything looked fine but got to go back Thursday as baby was in an awkward position and couldn't get measurements but going by this scan they said 23rd of march but may change again on Thursday x

• Options

Glad everything went ok for you pearl cant wait for tomorrow for mine x

• Options

Thanks shellystar hope yours goes well too and you get a lovely scan pic x

• Options

My scan went well yesterday. All healthy. Wiggling like mad. Kept hidding under the placenta?

• Options

image Cant get pic right ....

• Options

Heard my baby's strong heartbeat yesterday with the midwife :) was amazing to know my little one is okay as I have to wait 6 weeks till my gender scan on the 27th October xx

• Options

LouiseB- I feel exactly the same! I'm 15+4 today and have convinced myself that baby isn't ok anymore. I have the midwife on the 22nd and am just expecting her not to be able to find the heartbeat.... I feel like I'm going crazy when I talk to my husband because he says I have absolutely no reason to feel like that....

• Options

I'm guessing (hoping) that its only natural to feel like that if so many of us feel that way! haha.

I completely xonvince myself I'm not pregnant because from day 1 I've been quite lucky and not really had any symptoms, but each time I go to the midwife/had a scan everything has been perfectly fine......need to stop worrying and enjoy it! :)