Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in March 2016
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in March 2016 Part 2

Replies

• Options

glad your scan went well coco x

• Options

Yay glad everyone's scans and appointments seem to be going well.

14+4 today. Still very tired but can def feel myself getting better. Have my midwife appointment on the 22nd and my 20 week scan is the 16th October. Also got a date for my 34 week scan in Jan!! 

• Options

I've never heard of a 34 wk scan! Wonder why you've been booked in for that? ...I've a busy few weeks coming up towards the end of sept. 24th I go to the consultant ..30th we have our gender scan and amongst those I've got to book a 16 wk app with my mw at my local docs surgery. My 20 wk scan is 22nd oct 

• Options

I've got midwife 16th for my 16 week check. I'm 15 weeks tomorrow! But not date yet for my scan at 20 weeks. 

I'm getting extra scans at 28 weeks and then 32 weeks. Maybe another after depending on how things are. Xx

• Options

It's because of this problem with my blood. I may have to have them more frequently than just at 34 weeks depending on results of the 20 week tests x

• Options

Pearl - maybe she has got her dates all wrong and is further than 12/14 but less than 20, and is embarrassed that she got her dates wrong, or cagey because she won't know everything is ok til after scan?

• Options

hi hadepop maybe I haven't asked her anymore about it I'm sure she tell us all once she's ready I'm 12 weeks tomorrow yay these last 2 weeks seem to have flown by had bad nausea last night and feeling a bit urghh this afternoon but not complaining as I no some ladies have it very bad I did with my first constant from the day of my bfp right up until he was actually being delivered so I'm grateful it's not like that fingers crossed it stays this way x

• Options

Hello all. 

So after months of vomiting and nausea day and night. Motion sickness and dizzy spells. I have had two good days. My 12 week scan is monday. but being silly I am now worrying as symptoms settling already.

I know this is silly

Otherwise hope everyone is doing well.

• Options

We had our 12 week scan yesterday and unfortunately it wasn't good news 😔 it had stopped growing at 6 weeks but my body has kept it going and hormones keep your body thinking you're pregnan... so I'm having an operation on Weds to remove everything (sorry for the details!) I'm okay, I think I had an inkling something wasn't right as I hadn't been feeling sick for a few weeks... My boobs were still hurting but I've been having cramps since Sunday. I'd read about missed miscarriages but never thought it would happen to me... Hope all yours go really well and I'm not going to let it put me off trying again xx 

• Options

Guinesrules. 

Sorry to hear your sad news. Please dont let it put you off trying again. It took five years and many disappointments to finally get my son. Give yourself time to heal though.

• Options

So sorry Guinesrule x

• Options

Sorry to hear your sad news guinesrules x

• Options

belle 23 I have mine on Tuesday so know how your feeling next week can't come quick enough x

• Options

So sorry guinesrules x

• Options

Hi Guinesrules, we're going to PM you x

• Options

So sorry guinesrules. Really hope weds goes ok for you and you and your oh are ok. Definitely don't let it put you off trying again....but only when you're ready x 

• Options

So sorry guinesrules take good care of yourself x

• Options

Good luck to us all this week who's got our scans. Cant wait for wednesday nervous and excited x

• Options

Morning girls my scan is tomorrow feeling excited and nervous not feeling to gd this morning and over the weekend terrible tooth ache head ache and morning sickness gd luck to you all with scans this week x

• Options

Hi ladies,

Went to the doctors this morning as have been suffering from extreme fatigue, barely got out of bed over the weekend. I've been signed off work for 2 weeks which was unexpected but a relief as well as I have quite a stressful job.

Got my scan on Thursday so hoping it goes okay. Good luck pearl and all the others with scans this week xx