Forum home Birth clubs Due in March 2019
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in March 2019 - Part 2

Replies

• Options

Thanks nay I was up at 4 in horrible pain and tried heating one of those microwavanle pillows up, had to call 111 to get out of hours appointment, got such a bad back ache today thats sort of like radiating into cramps into my belly, in so much pain and gum has swollen i cant bite my jaws together so cant eat, scared to drink as it hurts so much.. got appointment at 10:45 I really hope they can help. 

Have a good day ladies xx

• Options

3magpiez oh no sounds worse today and. horrible make sure your happy with what they say don't let them palm you off finercrosed they find out what's going on and fix it for you will be thinking of you let us know how you get on x

• Options

3magpiez I hope you get help this morning at your appointment, poor you it sounds horrible! Will keep you in my thoughts.

Ive woken up sick and grumpy. I got so annoyed at myself about how messy the house is, I have no energy to sort it out but it makes me so mad!! I have a full day too taking DS swimming and family bbq after. hope the weather holds out!

Ive told a few friends but scared to tell others, am I being silly, i keep thinking what if I miscarry I dont want everyone to know.

Any plans this weekend ladies?

Jade 12+6

• Options

Morning 3magpiez Hope ur feeling better after your appointment and they give you something to help, sounds awful! 

Morning jadeel , I wouldn't think about that now , you mestioned you had told some ppl you are having a girl the other day plus u have had your scan now ... just be posative and enjoy the moment! Xx

• Options

Jade I agree with KG101 it’s time for you to start enjoying it, I totally know what you mean, I’m always paranoid but now the scans are done and second trimester is here just try and relax and enjoy it. 

Well my husband has decided it would be a great idea to bring my stepsons to Blackpool for the night, so just done the nearly 2hr drive, can’t think of anything worse then walking around Blackpool....already feel shattered!!!! 

Hope everyone else has a nice weekend 

Hannah 

• Options

Hope everyones feeling well today thank you for all acknowledging how I felt and wishing me well!! Sorry for complaining just felt unbelievable and wondered if one of you had a magical pregnancy answer😂

ive got antibotics for a pretty nasty case of tonsilitis, with my jaw and gums hurting eating is a mission and a half! If it werent for baby I dont think id bother lol Xx ill be better soon tho thank god!

hope you feel better jadeexl, i understand what you mean with the worry, I panicked when my partner told all of his friends i was pregnant at 6 weeks!!! I think its very natural for us to worry but we are past the worst miscarriage risks now. And that its good for us to have a support network Xx

thanks KG101, and I hope you manage to end up enjoying yourself and get to relax a bit Hannah xx

have a great weekend everyone x

• Options

Aww hannah we was debating going to Blackpool tonight to see the lights also , but with my 2 year old i might wait until the dark nights arrive so we can go earlier! Aww have a fab time and take some rest for some fish and chips 😘 Oh and looking at your scans the other day I meant to say" i too think girls 😁" exciting times ahead...xx

• Options

Glad u got some help from the docs and them antibiotics kick in quite soon! I suffer from tonsillitis a few times a year and it's horrid so that on top of being pregnant isnt the best! :( Get well soon! Are u able to relax this weekend? Do u still do your festivals or is that done now? Xx 

• Options

Me too I was worried after the dismissive one yesterday! How awful it really is painful, I hope it leaves you alone for a long while now, as you said it isnt the best with pregnancy! Just as i was getting my energy back haha!! No more festivals for me, the wife of my boss from that is pregnant too though and her due date is two days before mine, and she lives short walk from me. Really nice to have someone so close, thinking of going to pregnancy yoga and the hypno group meditation sessions ?? Sorry if youve already said but how are you feeling ? Xx

• Options

KG 101 I would say you would be best to wait for the early nights, I’ve never wished so much for the dark from about 5pm!! Awww thanks, the boys really want sisters so fingers crossed. 

Hope them antibiotics kick in soon and you start to feel better xx

• Options

Morning ladies how are we all doing today ?

woken up with blocked nose and sore throat this morning pretty sure it’s the heating ss had put it on last couple of nights as it’s been getting chilly

also Got my 16 week midwife booked hoping to take my little girl with me that time so she can feel involved and excited as she’s kept asking for another baby for ages lol however not told her yet as she’ll tell everyone lol

also debating weather or not to get a private gender scan at about 18 weeks the place near me has a deal for £30

• Options

Well today I am officially 17 weeks and at half 5 this morning after tossing and turning for hours, I was resting my hand on my stomach... and felt a tiny kick. Not a flutter in my belly but a tiny vibration against my hand. Could of cried with happiness. Just gutted that my husband isn't here to share the moment. He's working in Cyprus for 3 weeks. 

Hope you start feeling better soon 3Magpiez! 

• Options

ah Chez how amazing! Remind me is this your first? Must be so lovely to have that feeling. Sorry that OH isn’t there to feel too but most of the time it’s so quick they miss it even if they are next to you.

Nay go for it! if You are thinking about it a lot I would just do it and then you will know. We want to wait till birth but not surprised to many people want to find out it’s so easy. 

im off on holiday for 2 weeks , so when I get back I hope Everyone has got rid of their sickness and feeling the glow xxx

Amanda 15+5

• Options

No it's my 2nd Amanda, my son is 7 and a half. The half is very important to a 7 and a half year old. I'm very slim naturally though so knew id feel movement early again like I did with my son. 

Enjoy your holiday! I'm very jealous! 

Chez 17w! 

• Options

Chez that’s great you felt bubba move such an amazing feeling you wait it’s just the start epx when the kicks keep you up at night ,

amanda I bet the holiday is truly needed we you going away or just relaxing at home ? and I know all these bugs going around I got my flu jab at the end of the month just to be safe

13+5 

• Options

Ah chez just read your comment after mine had posted lol dident realise you had a 71/2 year old I bet hes looking Forward to it and at least he’s old enough to help you x

• Options

Yes holefully relaxing... going with my husband, Mum, Dad , sister and her husband to morocco nice family holiday. In hotel so not all together in a villa so have our own space thank god !

• Options

Oh sounds lovely enjoy it hun :D

my skins also getting bad in this pregnancy the spots are a nightmare as I don’t normally get spots at all so must be a hormonal effect.

• Options

Well think my hormones are raging today! Poor husband is absolutely getting it, he can’t do a thing right....even informed him the way he sleeps annoyed me 😂 He has informed me he is going to sit and be quiet all of today just incase! My only line is “you don’t understand“ 😂😂 

• Options

Nay my skin is awful as well. I've a spotty chin, chest and shoulders, dry eyebrows, forehead and scalp, and these two dry circles of skin near each end of my mouth that just won't go away and have been there since about 4 weeks 

Chez 17+0