Forum home Birth clubs Due in March 2019
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in March 2019 - Part 2

Replies

• Options

Lovely scan Nay and what long legs baby has! Not sure on gender I’ll go for a girl guess though 💗

Love the idea of gender reveals! Love how everyone is so excited once they know.

I on the other hand am too impatient and just immediately called everyone I know lol my husband is over the moon 

xx

• Options

Still not told family kg i want to wait until we find out gender my oh though thinks we should tell them but I know they will just be neg about it.

jade my oh was super excited about our  daughtwr to at the time he loves having a daddys girl 💜 i couldent belive how diffrent having sexes was my boy was defo harder by far Iol x

• Options

Oh my goodness the new scan pictures that Have been posted are absolutely amazing congratulations girls ❤️❤️

I think gender reveals are either for you or not I personally won’t be having anything like a “Gender Party” or that because it’s just not my cup of tea but just because it’s not mine doesn’t mean it’s nobody elses.

Another question for All march mummy’s .. Do you think it’s still to soon to buy anything for little bambino? I know this question usually gets a lot of answers.. I’ve personally went and bought a blanket, towel, bests & baby grows.

14+5

• Options

Yeah he’s so happy Nay never seen him this excited! 

MissT I’m the same as you not really my thing but I think they are nice for others people seem to really enjoy them 

Personally I didn’t buy anything last pregnancy until like 30 weeks ish no reason really but I think after 12 weeks it’s ok to get a few small things but I won’t get anything substantial until atleast after 20 week scan you just don’t know whats going to happen. That’s just me though! Also I don’t buy the babies entire wardrobe i bought until 3-6 months ish, it’s nice getting baby stuff onxe it’s near and also you don’t know how the weather will be (this summer was unusally hot), and if you baby will be small, long, fat ect. Mine is small he’s still in 6month clothes at 10 montnhs, if I had bought things way in advance last pregnancy it would all of gone to waste. 

Jade 12+4

• Options

Thanks for the answers about the gender reveals you beautiful ladies .. to be honest I don’t think its my kind of thing either.. I also have this horrible image of no one wanting to come and like 3 people standing around a balloon its creepy lol.. I just think itd make boyfriend and all of his family/friends happy to be involved in. Have to see what happens! 

I havent bought anything, and probably will start to after 20 week scan, or maybe my 28 week one (which is near christmas!- january sales😁) as I have an extra scan due to being underweight. My mum has bought a white babygrow that says something funny on from amazon, though. x

its crazy, I’m completley obsessed with someone I havent met yet, already!!! 

Have a good day ladies, I‘ve had a constant headache for a few days now.. made worse by light and blood flow😁 xx

• Options

13+2 today  

• Options

Loving the new scan photos! Congrats on the girl Jade!

As for buying baby stuff, we bought a full mams and papa travel system two weeks ago off a friend. We already have loads of things like moses basket and vest and babygros from a friend who's got a 4 month old. I'm planning on spending as little as possible tbh. I spent so much on my son and lost either didn't get used or barely got used so I'm just not doing it this time round. 

Chez 16+4

• Options

Hey All

been for our official scan today, both babies are fine, measuring 13 weeks today! Twin A was pretty calm and we got a good pic but Twin B was a bugger and kept moving so not as good photo! What do you ladies think on sex of them 

Hannah 

• Options

Aww lovely scan pics Hannah 😍 not an expert or that but I’m going to say twin A is a boy and twin B is a girl. Be pretty awesome if I guessed right lol 

can‘t wait for my scan now, only 4 more days to go 😁xx

• Options

Lovely scan pics Hannah, so glad your babies are both doing well. Its amazing to see theyre already behaving with their own little personalities ! I’m going to guess girl and boy! 

Xx

• Options

image oooh this was my 12 week scan.. I've no idea how to work out nub theory of anything so does anyone want to have a guess?

• Options

Lovely pics of on your twins happy2try glad everything's ok has your due date moved ?

campbello love the scan pic to my guess would be boy due to squareness  of shape if head but im probs totally wrong lol

got a cold so feeling really rough with body aches 

also got my 2o week scan date through today what scary as that scan mmeans half way through

hope your all ok ladies

13+2

• Options

Aww lovely pics ladies! Happy2Try Id guess two girls and campbello I think that looks like a boy? Uneducated guesses though just going by looks as can’t see nub. 

I have my official scan at hospital today, feeling relaxed since I have the low risk result already. Going to be lovely seeing baby again 💙

Nay poor you hope you get well soon! Lots of rest and tlc needed 

I was looking at dates my 2 weeks scan should be around 1st week of Nov which doesn’t seem far away at all and my son will be 1 then officially a toddler how is this happening so quickly where is time going?!!

jade 12+5 

• Options

Have fun at your scan today jade seeing your little girl :) look forward to seeing the pics 

I know times flying by my 20 week is on Halloween lol I'll be 20+1 

13+3

• Options

Had my 16 week midwife appointment today, all good. Whooping cough and flu vaccine booked for 3 weeks time, urine sample fine, anti D injection needed at 28 wks (already new this as I'm A- ) 

Baby was very active and likes to move away from the doppler as soon as it is near baby! 😂 could hear little one kicking on the doppler, was quite funny! Haha 

Chez 16+5 

• Options

Had my scan all was good baby was bouncing around and upside down at one point! She looks lovely making me very excited. Due date still 24th.

imageimage

My 20 week scan is 5th nov I’ll be 20+1! 

Chez that’s so cute! It’s amazing how clever the little babe is to know your listening in. 

Jade 12+5

• Options

beautiful scan jade xx Sorry i feel to ill to read any other posts right now, not sure what to do ladies! Had a badly aching neck (thought my pillows had suddenly just gotten uncomfortable) and constant headache for last few days and today ive woken up with the worst jaw pain and one sides throat pain I can describe. eating is torture, every single time i swallow it is unbelievably painful... i dont mean to complain but wondering if anyone has had anything similar... went to Doctor this morning when it wasnt as severe And he said tempreture /blood pressure/ throat looks fine.. i dont understand how i can feel like this and have someone not be able to see.. burning up now crying because I dont understand why I feel this bad.. entire body aching.. hurts to even open my mouth due to jaw, may be seperate dental issues but come at the WORST time i can barely eat😫😫 sorry to moan hope youre all ok. Is it Over the top to call 111 if I dont feel any better tonight? Sleeping awfully 

• Options

And the throat is just one side low down and feels like ive been punched , never felt anything like it .. i know youre not doctors I just feel like im overeacting about the whole thing and dont know what to do :( 

13+3

• Options

Great to hear chez lovely feeling hearing baby's heart beating away

jade great pictures 💜

3magpiez I know it might not be the same but in my last pregnancy I had a thing called TMJ is where the ligaments/muscle in the jaw are so painful have a read about I to it cause me headaches to as I could barely open my mouth its all to do with the pregnancy hormone that loosens the ligaments. However I have also heard that teeth can suffer in pregnacy so could be a tooth issues that causing your jaw to hurt. I found warming the jaw helped like using the warmed up bean bags or hot water bottle. Hope you start to feel better tomorrow

im just starting to feel a little less bunged up but body still aching but defo better than yesterday  

• Options

How are you feeling this morning 3magpiez? 

Xx