Forum home Birth clubs Due in March 2021
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in March 2021 - Part 2

Replies

• Options
    @Dizzyd
    yes there was which i was really shocked at as twin 1 was only estimated at 5lb 11oz lol he was a whole lb bigger. I got to have cuddles for the first time today 💙💙
  • Options

• Options
    @Gamble5 so precious they’re so tiny!! hope you’re feeling okay? X
  • Options
    Glad all’s going well and cuddles must have been lovely. 
    Do you have to stay in hospital as well? 
  • Options
    @Dizzyd
    i’m currently still in because i lost 1.7L of blood so iv ended up having 2 blood transfusions, hopefully going home today. Hoping the babies wont be too far behind me X 

@Bethany12
    thank you lovely. I’m slowly getting there, first time i’ve had to have a C section so its definitely a different healing process to what i’m used to. 

Hope both your pregnancies are going Ok. Hopefully not too much longer for you ladies now X  
  • Options
    @Gamble5 wow thats a lot!! no
    hopefully not bet you can’t wait to be home as a family 💙💙 

all good went for my growth scan Monday as they said he was measuring small, however he has since caught up and they’re really happy with how his doing estimated 6 pounds! 3 weeks left 37 weeks today 😁
  • Options
    @Bethany12
    aw fabulous news. Hopefully he wont leave you waiting too long to meet him 💙
  • Options
    @Gamble5 fingers crossed for going home today! Hope you are feeling up to it and that the twins aren't long behind you! 

@Bethany12 glad baby has caught up! 3 weeks! I'm just behind you as I turn 37 weeks on Saturday.. not sure if I am ready or not! I did get my hospital bag packed though! 
  • Options
    Sorry to hear you lost so much blood @Gamble5. Hope things are still going well. 

@Bethany12, must be a relief. 

Am 36 weeks tomorrow. Went for bp check at hospital yesterday and monitored baby as well ans all was okay. Was there nearly 2 hours as they couldn’t retrieve blood for blood test. Veins weren’t being helpful! 
    Can’t believe we’re all getting so close now. I got induced with my boy at 38 weeks so feels like I’ve got even less time left even though I know it probably won’t happen again. 
  • Options
    So I ended up getting a sweep yesterday n so far nothing has changed except increased groin pain :( it hurts so bad to get up :( ....11 more days til due date......13 more days til induction......and I'm getting another sweep next tuesday
  • Options
    @Catlady220
    sweeps are not nice, maybe when you have your next one try going on a really long walk see if that brings anything on. Unfortunately alot of the time sweeps don’t work if your cervix isn’t ready to do anything yet. All the best though, hope your little boy is here soon X
  • Options
    @Catlady220 not long left at all for you now and your little boy will be here💙 what is your due date wishing you the best of luck! X
  • Options
    Good luck @Catlady220! Hope you don’t have to wait much longer!

How are you doing @Gamble5?
  • Options
    @Dizzyd
    i’m doing well lovely, still walking like a snail but not in as much pain with my tummy now. The babies are coming home tomorrow so i’m excited about that, one baby is off his feeding tube so only one baby coming home with a tube ☺️
  • Options
    Glad you’re not in as much pain now. Hopefully it doesn’t last much longer either. Excellent news that the boys are coming home today, I bet you can’t wait. Really good that one of them is already off his feeding tube, they sound like they’re thriving well! 
  • Options
    @Dizzyd
    thank you lovely. Its so good to be home with the babies. Oh yes mr oliver deffo knows what milk lol 
    hope your doing well xx
  • Options
    Hey ladies, hope your all okay. Lots of you are further along than I am as I'm due 25th March so assumed baby will probably be an April one. Anyway, I'm 35+1 today and I've had some gloopy discharge a bit yellowy but thick. Had this also a couple of days ago. Is this just part of my mucus plug that will replenish? Just wondered if anyone else has had! Also had lots of period type cramps this morning! X
  • Options
    Gamble5Gamble5 Regular
    edited Feb 19, 2021 9:00PM
    @Char09
    hey lovely, it does sound like your mucus plug but because theres no bloody show i would imagine it will replenish. Period type cramps is normal at the back end think its probably just your uterus stretching as baby gets bigger. Hope your all ok, try not to panic. I had my c section at 35+5 with my twins so its not too scary if your body is gearing up for labour 😘
  • Options
    @Gamble5 thank you so much for the reply! Yes I think I would have called my midwife if it had blood in it. I have noticed she really is now feeling so low down there and I feel like I constantly need a wee 🙈 another month seems like an age away until my due date lol! you were superwoman with 2 in there! Hope your recovering okay and the boys are settling in. Would love to see more pics if you have them! Xx
  • Options
    I'm due Feb 27.....during my sweep I was 2cm displayed and 70% effaced......n yea the sweep failed..... I could ended up getting induced on the 1st but we are trying to go for natural.....the last week sucks