Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in November 2016
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in November 16 - Part 2

Replies

• Options

Welcome to the group 😀

• Options

Good morning everyone!

ive been feeling very tired for the past 2 days.. Cramps at night, dizziness when I wake up and overall fatigue. I've been taking spatone as iron supp; I don't know what i should be doing to feel better. Sleeping is not working as I gind myself tossing and turning all night.I took a couple of days off work; I hope my collleagues n HOD understands..

i hope that you ladies are not feeling poorly like me.. 

take care xxx

• Options

Hiya Micah, sorry to hear you're feeling so poorly - how's your blood pressure doing? Have you mentioned how you're feeling like to your midwife? 

• Options

Thanks Danielle and Mothermucka. I am feeling ok. 

I am reading that many of you have already packed your hospital bag so I think I'm going to spend my two last holiday days doing the same... (I'm going back to work on Monday after having two weeks off, which I really enjoyed). Until now I have been busy buying too many clothes, and the pushchair, the crib, etc. I think we're starting to get ready... I only have one more month at work and then I'll be on maternity leave. I really can't wait!! 

• Options

hi Danielle! 

I havent spoken to the midwife.. I thought resting a bit would help; should I give them a call ?

My BP is usually on the low side; I had my 25wk appointment last week midwife said BP was ok. 

• Options

Hi Micah, it can't hurt to give them a call and just check in?

• Options

Hey how's everyone doing??

Just had our growth scan at 24 +4  baby is all good...she weighs approx 2lb 5oz!! 

Time is flying now...of to lakeside 2moro to get her crib bedding and mattress...love all this baby shopping x

• Options

I lie im 27+4 lol...don't know why I put 24 x

• Options

It's baby brain 😂😂. 

My mind is useless at the moment head like candy flos lol. 

Glad all is ok. I bought the Noah pod basket with rocking stand in white with blue interior i love them. It's definitely more costly this time round 16 years ago I only paid £200  for my pram but their worth it. Its starting to move quick now. I'm 25+3. 

• Options

I know time is flying :)

We've got a moses basket for down stairs and then a crib for upstairs..hopefully she likes one or the other lol...x

• Options

Hi ladies 

I've just been catching up, I've had a new phone and it's took me till now to remember my password for this site 😂 baby brain strikes again. 

I'm now just over 26 weeks, I have brought everything I need for baby apart from the isofix car base ( found this a god send with my daughter). Despite knowing sex for 10 weeks now bump is still named baby bob (by hubby) we are no closer to an actual name. Not started on hospital bag as yet although I did pick up a dove miniature set of shampoo etc for hospital.

Feeling sorry for my self today, I had last week off work with a bad back that is still killing me and this morning I've woken up with ear and tooth ache, same side so guessing it's connected, my own fault tooth has been sensitive on and off and with free dental care I've been meaning to book an appointment, looks like I may have to book an emergency appointment on Monday. 

I'm so behind with work, I only returned for a week following a fortnights annual leave and was then off sick, I'm so behind and with no current line manager until late September no body covers 4 me in my absence, don't think I can face returning or the 3hr round trip commute. On a plus my aunt has drove from. Kent to the Midlands to spend the week with family, 1st time I've seen her since my uncles funeral so im looking forward to catching up and helping her view some properties, she's still not sure whether or not to move back home.

Not sure whether to bring maternity leave forward or ask Dr for a sick note, either way the earliest I can commence maternity leave is at 29 weeks x

• Options

Hey everyone 29 weeks today :) were on holiday in Scotland nice to have a break away we have Moses basket now for upstairs and down stairs pick up pram nxt month feel so huge now not so thank ful to have had such a easy pregnancy so far especially with a 9 and 7 year old too 

• Options

Oh no chezzabelle i feel for you! I went to a group physio session at hospital as i have spd but i dont think anything works. I think being at work makes it worse too as i sit at my desk all day (i do have to get up and walk around). I just keep thinking the end result will be worth it! 

Despite spd i am finding it increasingly harder to sleep, i am so so restless and when i do get comfy with my bump my arm goes dead. This is making me really grumpy! 

Id say im pretty organised now, theres nothing i dont need (i think). Nursery decorated and ready, pram and car seat bought, crib upstairs in my bedroom and moses basket downstairs. Only to finish my hospital bag but like i said thats a slow process but im getting there. 

Only a week left of work then i have a week off so im looking forward to that. Although im going to be busy buying last bits of the kids uniform so that will be fun dragging them around haha.

Xx

• Options

Chezabelle, I so know what you mean... I am supposed to go back to work tomorrow after 2 weeks holiday and I really don't want to go!!!

I'm dreading it cause it's going to be so exhausting, the two next weeks are going to be long weeks of starting at 8.30am and finishing at 7.30pm, plus the commute on the Tube, with the people seeing you're huge but they won't offer you to sit, despite wearing a TFL's "baby on board" badge on.

I have been thinking for a long time about starting my maternity leave at the end of August but finaly decided to work until end of September, cause having my full salary for one more month would allow me to buy more for our little girl. Also prefered to get more time with her once she's here, cause starting the mat. leave later means ending it later too ;-) 

Lots of courage to all of you ladies who are still working and can't wait for your maternity leave to start... 

• Options

Glad I'm not alone ladies, think I was just feeling sorry for myself, tooth and ear ache have eased this morning , if I'm being honest it's probably more work related stress and im hiding it behind my pregnancy, 11 years I've worked for the organisation and ive never felt like this! 

On the plus we've got loads to look forward too 💙💖 x

• Options

Hi ladies, 26 weeks pregnant now! Wow how times flown since finding out we were pregnant!!

i have my GTT test tomorrow. A little nervous! 

At my 21 week scan the sonographer said I would have another scan on my GTT test as baby was showing on the big side but when seeing the MW against shows that she never booked anything.... Do I mention this to the hospita? 

• Options

I've just had my gtt test...the drink is horrible lol x

• Options

My bad if it's a silly question...but what is the GTT test? Doesn't sound nice?! X

• Options

It's the gestational diabetes test x 

• Options

HI all

i was wondering how are you all coping with the heat??

just a quick question; have any of you noticed that baby been quite agitated with the heat? Today for the whole day I could feel movements..

i hope it's not worrying... Any thoughts ladies?