Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in November 2016
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in November 16 - Part 2

Replies

• Options

Hi Danielle,

its hard to get a seat on the underground even tho I have the baby on board badge.

i've noticed, people actually pretend that they haven't seen me or just look away...

worst are the ladies unfortunately..

• Options

Micah, I used to use the tube when I was pregnant and it was really hit and miss who would give up their seats. If you're ever struggling, too hot, or need a seat, would you ask for one? 

• Options

Hi Danielle!

if I don't feel well I would definitely ask for a seat.

Hopefully the remaining few months should be easy going.. 

• Options

Morning ladies,  I've woken up with a big smile on my face as I have a whole 2 weeks off work, yipppppy 😄 my daughter had a sleep over with her cousin so im still lying in bed, sod the usual Saturday morning housework, I've got 2 weeks to get it done 😂 x

• Options

Enjoy your break my girls are going to there nans soon for a couple of hours have a nice chilled day I need to woke up with really bad back ache :( 

• Options

Well I gave into the housework lol, must be the OCD in me. Don't think I'll manage a nice relaxing 2 weeks, my daughter and niece have a schedule for me containing, parties, parks, wacky and play dates,  I might have to pass on the swimming though, caught sight of my behind earlier and it wasn't pretty, I resemble a barrel 😂

• Options

Was going to wait a little while longer busy see the pram I wanted yestersay and the best price Ive seen got my local store to price match getting it delivered in September :) imageimage

• Options

That's a good move SJ83, my friend has 6 weeks left to her due date and had her heart set on the silvercross chelsea pram, it's out of stock and she's gutted! She phoned mothercare head office asking to but the display model but they refused, 12 weeks till available so she's checking ebay daily 😬

• Options

Well I decided to open and check contents of travel system before I store in my sisters spare room. Bubble wrap and boxes I have 2 happy girls x

imageimage

• Options

Hey everyone...had my first consultant appointment today and have been booked in for scans and consultant every 4 weeks until baby due...

Anyone else had theirs yet??

• Options

I saw my consultant at 16 weeks and was discharged back to the midwife team. I was refered due to age, bmi, previous small babies and my mother has had a DVT in the past. They decided that I've had 2 previous pregnancies with no DVT, and weren't concerned about having 6lb babies so I was left with two concerns age and BMI and need 3 for consultant led care. I also had midwife at 16 weeks who said she didn't need to see me for a further 12 weeks, however she did in the end make an appointment in between for MAT B form . I must admit if this was my 1st I'd be feeling quiet abandoned lol x

• Options

I had consultant at 16 weeks think cos of bmi only got mis wife apps now 

• Options

Yeah im with consultant due to bmi and high blood pressure in previous pregnancy....strange how different everyone's appointments are..

I have midwife again at 28 weeks after my gtt test :(

• Options

I'm consultant lead due to diabeties and previous delivery so I'm due growth scans every 4 weeks as of next week. Been told I'll have another section which was disappointing. But will be worth it. 😃

• Options

Not wrote for a while, good to see everyone's getting on great. How's everyone's bumps looking as I feel massive for being 23+2 xx

• Options

I'm good and 27 weeks tomorrow 💕 My bump is contained and I feel like I've lost weight everywhere else! My baby moves so much now ...counting down my weeks until maternity lol! 

still guessing what I'm having I keep changing my mind as I thought boy but now everyone is saying girl!

how r u all 

• Options

Am good aswell and my littl one won't stop moving about its constant , suffering from round ligament pain the now which isn't good but apart from that everything's good.

Has anyone ever had group b strep in pregnancy as I was at hospital just over a week ago due to another bleed and when they examined me they took a swab coz they think I have it. Not really sure what to expect if I do have it.

• Options

Hi everyone,

Im not consultant led but i have to have my baby on labour ward instead of birthing centre because i had a retained placenta with my son so had to have manual removal.

I don't know about strep b CL93, im gonna google it now and see 

Im feeling massive and everyone keeps commenting on how big i am which is making me nervous. I have put on over 2 stone and im only 26+1 so getting about is getting more difficult and by tea time im exhausted! Thank god i have a few days off work cos of the 6 weeks holidays...thankfully my kids are quite chilled so its not too stressful. I am however in the middle of decorating the nursery so its taking it out of me and im aching like mad! 

My pram arrived last week, its currently in thr dining room all boxed up. I can' t wait to use it!!

Is anyone going on holiday this year? 

Xx

• Options

I'm really enjoying my annual leave, girls have been golden and we're watching my belly move in the bath this morning which they found fascinating, I'll be 24 weeks on Thursday, my bellys really shot out, although I'm still struggling with food and lack of appetite, I haven't put on any weight yet but no too worried as I was over weight to begin with. I've started to feel really sick again this week so im trying to eat little and often and jncrease food intake. Apart from that all good, it will be next week when I return to work that I'll want yo cry 😢. Roll on maternity leave x

• Options

Hi ladies, anyone fancy sharing some belly pics? 

We've started a new thread today about what's a great gift to give to a new mum? What do you think you would like to receive? If you could come and tell us on this new thread, that would be fab!