Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in November 2018
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in November 2018 - Part 2

Replies

• Options

Charlieg13 - just watch out for breaking of waters if that discharge can be mucus plug :) that is all I know about it 😂 as it can go both long and soon before birth 😂 and that is one big baby you got there 😂 ours is on the smaller side I think, but will know more on Monday as today the consultant had family emergency so our appt was moved until then ☺️ I am glad though, as I will be 37+0 then and that is when they officially start thinking about C-sections here for asymptomatic low placentas :) 

• Options

Hi soon to be November mums - how are you al doing on this brisk day?

• Options

Its my due date tomorrow!! Have absolutely no signs of baby wanting to come soon 👎🏻 

• Options

Thanks Everness! Very big baby! I hope she hangs on in there. My braxton hics are getting stronger! 2 weeks today and i’ll Have my baby girl in my arms! 

Good luck for your appointment! Hopefully you get all the info you need for your c section.

our final meeting with our consultant is Wednesday Where they will do a final scan and give us the plan for our section date! can’t Wait! Just want to meet her now! Xxx

• Options

Hello ladies i had my baby girl 12.24pm 29.10.18 5lb15oz all is well fantastic labour x

• Options

Aww congratulations Lauren! Lovely news. Hope you and baby are well xx

• Options

Congratulations!!! Starting to get little pains here and there and baby girl is moving more that ever defo has her head down ready to go! Can’t believe my due date is next Saturday 🙈

• Options

Congratulations Lauren! 

Good luck to you all ladies! The finish line is in site xx

• Options

Congratulations hope you have a fast recovery and you and baby are well, great news x

• Options

Happy due date Catj21 - how you feeling today?

Lauren3004, huge congratulations! We would so love to hear about you labour and birth - please do come and share it on the Big Birth thread, and we'd so love to see a pic too.  

• Options

Woo congratulations Lauren!!

• Options

Had a sweep today which wasn’t so bad. Bit of spotting afterwards. But baby has turned its back to the side so I’ve got to get bouncing on a ball. Thanks for asking 😀

• Options

Have they given you an induction date Cat or just see how you go over the next week? 

• Options

Another sweep at 41 weeks 

• Options

Hello November girls!

Catj21 - still no signs of baby?

Charlieg13 - it is coming so close now! 😊 I am currently out of c-section, yaaay, the placenta seems to be high enough so we are going naturally 😊 next check-up on Monday, how did your appointment go yesterday?

Lauren3004 - congratulations on your baby girl! 😊

• Options

It's baby month ladies!!

• Options

Happy happy due month to all of you! Let's have some 👶👶👶

• Options

3 days overdue and no signs of baby 👶🏻

• Options

Oh no Cat, I bet you're getting so frustrated! I'm due next Thursday and I'm on constant labour watch!! Are you being nagged by friends and family yet? 

• Options

Oh yes! Texts everyday asking if there’s any news! 🙈 Slightly annoying. Just hoping baby comes on his/her own and I don’t need to be induced. Baby is also back to back and I can’t seem to get it to shift positions