Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in November 2018
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in November 2018 - Part 2

Replies

• Options

Congratulations Sky123, he's here! What have you called him? Please do come and tell us all about your speedy birth on the Big Birth thread, and we'd so love to see a pic too if you fancy sharing.  

• Options

Wow Katie, great news, I hope it's all straight forward and baby is out in no time 😊

Nrbx happy due date! 🤞

Gaeaf15, it'll go fast I'm sure, how old is your son? 

Sky congratulations!! So happy for you, enjoy this special time with your baby boy 😘 

• Options

HEY girls just to let us all know my little one came this morning 3 days late :) labour was hard not going to lie but glad that’s it done :) no name for her yet but she was 7lb 2oz and came at 7.17am 

• Options

Little girl btw lol sorry

• Options

Oh wow Katie, massive congratulations, she is beautiful! What a tiny little poppet! Tell us about your labour and birth, we'd love to hear about it. And do let us know when you know what you name her - got any short list names? 

• Options

Quick announcement! As there have been quite a few babies born so far, we thought it was time to kick off your November 2018 Babies thread.

Please feel free to post here, or on the new thread (whether you have had your baby or not) but we will eventually lock this thread once all the babies have arrived. 

Please do come on over and hit the green follow button so you don't miss any posts. 

We would love to hear how you are getting on with your baby - please do come and tell us over here

• Options

Hi ladies. Our little girl made her entrance on Thursday 15th Nov, 2 days late at 02:24 weighing 8lb 4oz. Her name is Lyla Rose and she is wonderful x

ximage

• Options

Congratulations!! She’s beautiful 😍

• Options

Louis at six days old. Congrats katie, shes beautiful. 

• Options

imagePenelope Violet at 2 weeks old xxxx

congratulations ladies your babies are gorgeous what lucky ladies we are xxxxx

• Options

Congratulations ladies !

How’s everyone else holding up?

• Options

Huge congratulations LoveElmo, your little Lyla is gorgeous. 
    Katiematey12, what did you name your daughter? 
    Lauren3004, that photo is too adorable! 
    CristinaNov18, what did you name your little girl too? 

We'll be closing this thread soon everyone, please head over to November 2018 Babies thread.

• Options

Cora :) she’s doing great! Can’t believe she’s actually here lol x

• Options

Anyone else breastfeeding? I’m finding it incredibly tough

• Options

Congratulations everyone! I’ve got a sweep booked in next Monday so hoping the countdown is on! 

Catj21- my baby isn’t here yet but I did breastfeed my son and it is hard work. What is it you are struggling with? Do you have a good Hv? I think having a newborn is so hard and when bf it’s easy to think if I bottle fed it would be so much easier etc but just take one day at a time and dont put too much pressure on! 

• Options

Catj21- im breastfeeding for the first time too, have you got the lasinoh lanolin cream, this has been amazing for me especially if I have been a little sore. Try and talk to a health visitor or see if there is a breastfeeding support group you could go to as they can help xx

• Options

No sore nipples and Olivia takes well to the breast. It’s the constant feeding thats getting to me. I feel like I can’t even pop out with her for fear that she will need a feed even though she just had one 10 mins ago. I so cannot get anything done. I don’t want to blitz the whole house but it would be nice to be able to cook a meal and do some basic washing. I’m on the verge of giving up 😢. I think we may also be dealing with some silent reflux which is making it hard for me to put her down poor thing 

• Options

Hi All

A bit slow off the mark but my baby boy Bodhi was born on Monday at 9.14am after 3 very long days of slow labour. He weighed 9lb 2oz and was 11 days overdue.

Birth wasn't great and ended up needing a forceps delivery when he wouldn't budge after 2 hours of pushing. It was all a bit traumatic and think it will take me a while to get over but wow was it worth it!

Totally in love with my little sleep stealer!

How's everyone else getting on?

• Options

Aww he is amazing love his hair! Well done on the delivery I now look at everyone in a different light who have kids as I can’t believe how it all happens lol uve done Amazing well done! 

• Options

GH29, what a little corker! Isn't Bodhi gorgeous! Huge congratulations on your beautiful son, and we love his name.

Guys, who are awaiting their baby? 
    We have Cburrows, Kaya1312, Lmc88x, Everness, Erithiel, Gillush as still due. 

We'll be closing this thread soon everyone, please head over to November 2018 Babies thread.