Forum home Birth clubs Due in November 2019
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Pregnant? Welcome to Due in November 2019

Replies

• Options
    Sashym said:
    Hello All ,
    So i am currently going through a mc,my 2nd.i wish you all well.nice being here though it was shortlived..
    @DanielleMFM kindly remove me from the chat...
    Sorry to hear this, sending lots of love your way x
  • Options
    @EvelynsMummy6390 i am exactly the same i cant help but overthink things at night and well all day actually i was the exact same with my other 2, do nothing but worry all the way through like really bad though. I cant take Ibuprofen anyway due to previous ulcers but yep paracetamol is all you can have unless you have major SPD like my last pregnancy and then they give you the hard stuff (liquid morphine) I also had pethadine at one point due to the pain in pregnancy. Apparently the more pregnancies you have the more “pains” you get, thats what my doctor said the other day. 

@Bluehawaii90 ive had thrush every pregnancy including this one you can take the lessary and cream but have to not use  the applicator. I was too nervous though and just used the cream and its gone yay! I noticed there are two and you can only use the Clotrimazole one.....

is anyone majorly bloated? My 6 year old even kindly pointed it out in swimming lessons yesterday.... such a charmer he is! My belly is literally so swollen and im not a hig girl naturally so it is so noticeable 
  • Options
    @emmaa19 it's awful eh. I never really take painkillers so have none in the house. I know we can take straight paracetamol but the cold and flu ones etc. I do have an entire drawer of antisickness from last pregnancy and then I had neuritis when she was 3 weeks old so got even stronger ones. I'm set if I need them but will call the GP if I'm sick to let him know (last time it started at 5+1). Today my dates put me at 5+2 or 5+3 so it's a waiting game. Is it weird that I almost want a little sickness to reassure me?

The bloating - definitely! My jeans dig in so much already with it 😂. Leggings are my best friends! 
  • Options
    Yes I have bloating too my clothes are getting abit tight lol 
    blue hawaii how you got on at your scan? Xxx
  • Options
    Yes I’ve been getting bloated too. Feel really fat and urgh. Now my spotting has stopped I’m going to go back to doing my workouts 3/4 times a week. 

Since the scan on Monday was looking good we’re definitely going ahead with telling both sets of parents this weekend 😆
  • Options
    Kindly admin remove me from this thread.
  • Options
    Sashym said:
    Hello All ,
    So i am currently going through a mc,my 2nd.i wish you all well.nice being here though it was shortlived..
    @DanielleMFM kindly remove me from the chat...
    So sorry, we've just seen this tag/request Sashym, of course we will do this for you now. So very sorry to read of your loss. @b@Bluehawaii90 thank you for the alert. 
  • Options
    Hi ladies, so I went to my early scan, they dated me at only 4 weeks, saw the sac but said they think it's just a bit early. Rescan in 2 weeks. They said it's definitely in my uterus (which puts my mind at rest just a bit) but seemingly empty sac .I think this happened last time, but all was fine. I know all was fine because the first proposed empty gestational sack is currently crying because we dared to get her changed out her nice dress so we can go to the park! 
  • Options
    @Bluehawaii90 you werent 100% sure of your exact dates anyway were you? It's so hard at this early stage because as you say - you can see nothing and then next time it just appears. Are you to go back for another or was it a private scan?

We had a meltdown because someone's learned to take their nappy off and I dare to put it back on. I love you but I also like my couch not to have poop on it 😂💩
  • Options
    Yeah the doctors always take it from the first day of the last period, which for me was 31st Jan. Textbook cycles (which Im not) have a 28 day cycle with ovulation at 14-16 days. My average is working out at 36 days so I probably didn't ovulate until 23rd Feb ish. So it would make sense I'm only 4-5 weeks gone. It's at a scan clinic so I have to pay for the rescan but at least I'll know for sure. 
  • Options
    Hi ladies, I’m having a bit of a panic. I’ve had a small amount of brown spotting. I’m just over 6 weeks, is this normal or the sign of something bad? There is no blood or cramping? I googled and it said something about placenta attachment? Has anyone experienced this or heard of it? It was enough to see on my underwear but I’ve since gone for a wee twice and wiped , nothing now? I’m feeling really anxious about it :-( x
  • Options
    @MrsG101 brown is fine, it’s old blood and a small amount of spotting is quite normal, albeit worrying. As long as there is no fresh red bleeding you should be fine 
  • Options
    Thanks @LadyF-B Yeah it’s a small amount , I was just taken by surprise. It’s like a dark brown but no hint of red. If I had it on my hand. It would be like a thumb prints worth if that makes sense x
  • Options
    @MrsG101. I bled brown with my daughter at around the 6 weeks mark too. They said either old period blood making its way out because of cramping or I had an irritated cervix. Everything was fine but they like you to let them know anyway even if it is quite common x
  • Options
    @MrsG101 yeah that sounds perfectly normal. Maybe call your midwife or drs just to note it but I’d be very surprised if they were concerned. Obviously if it increases considerably or turns red then give EPU a call 
  • Options
    Thanks @EvelynsMummy6390 I haven’t had my first appt yet but have one in a few weeks. Maybe I could call the number for the birthing centre where my midwife app is on Monday? I don’t know who else I could call on the weekend? I don’t have any cramps but I still can’t help but feel worried x
  • Options
    MrsG I had this this week! I panicked, got checked out and all is fine. Just old blood making it's way out it seems! X
  • Options
    How far along are you  @Char09? That’s reassuring, I feel like if it was a m/c I would have bleeding and cramping? Or wouldn’t I? This is my first pregnancy and if I’m honest I feel a bit clueless on somethings. I felt an instant low when I saw it. I haven’t been sick or anything so I’ve been thinking is that normal, should I be feeling sick? I had a small amount of nausea but nothing to stop me carrying on as normal? X
  • Options
    @MrsG101 I spoke to my EPU about it and they agreed to see me later in the week for an early scan because I was worried after a previous loss. If they're no help and there's no more I'd bring it up at your appointment so that they can note it for you x
  • Options
    Sorry @LadyF-B I didn’t see your last reply. I’ll keep an eye on it, this was about 3 hours ago but nothing since x
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions