Forum home Birth clubs Due in November 2019
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Pregnant? Welcome to Due in November 2019

Replies

• Options
    Congratulations! Sorry to read you've had a rough time getting here. 

Did I read that right, you have 9 already? 🤐 
  • Options
    Yes 5 girls and 4 boys, ages 18,16,11,twins at 9, 7, 5, 3 and 20 mths😊
  • Options
    Wow. Sorry, I wasn't being rude 😂
    Is this one going to be a suprise or are you going to find out what you're having?

I'm trying to imagine how we are going to physically manage a second (my daughter is almost 2)! 

Is there a trick to juggling life with a toddler and baby at the same time? 
  • Options
    We not wanting to know this time I’m wanting a surprise this time as I’ve always found out, I found it quite easy after my first, clearly the more you have the easier it gets. I just involve the younger ones in to baby’s routine so they are always involved with me and baby and it’s always gone to plan 😊
  • Options
    Nikkinarno congrats! We're getting a surprise too :)
    It's nice to have someone whose done it all before around. My two will be 15 months apart and hopefully it will make it easier in terms of jealousy but 2 in nappies will be fun 😂
  • Options
    I’ve just one in nappies and one in pull ups at night so it’s not too bad lol. Yes I definitely not finding out 😊
  • Options
    @Nikkinarno we are so pleased to see you back in another birth club - huge congratulations to you! x

• Options
    @Nikkinarno we are so pleased to see you back in another birth club - huge congratulations to you! x

Thank you Danielle fingers crossed this time 🤞
  • Options
    Congratulations nikinarno and welcome to the birth club x
  • Options
    @Bluehawaii90 sorry for the last reply ive been out the last 2 days down in Southend to see The Script! Definitely took my mind off things..... This is my third, I have a 13 year old and a 7 year old next week!! Must get the 7 year itch with mine ha. Ive not been worrying as much the last 2 days as had something to take my mind off it but now im home im back to worrying. I have this pain in what i think is called my traps? The muscle from neck to shoulder and im scared as hell 😔😔😔
  • Options
    Welcome and congrats to all of the newbies sorry just catching  up after a couple of days away 😊 
  • Options
    Hi @emmaa19 you’re similar to me....I have a 9 year old and an almost 11 year old. As much as this pregnancy is very much planned, I’m feeling quite apprehensive about how number 3 will change things, especially after such a big gap! 
  • Options
    Hello All ,
    So i am currently going through a mc,my 2nd.i wish you all well.nice being here though it was shortlived..
    @DanielleMFM kindly remove me from the chat...
  • Options
    @emmaa19 your shoulder is probably just too much fun at The Script. Do all your joints loosen on just your hips? It just sucks that you really can't take anything for pain in pregnancy (until labour then you'll get the hard stuff if you want it hahaha) 
  • Options
    @Sashym really sorry to read that, best of luck for the future.

@EvelynsMummy6390 you can take paracetamol in pregnancy, just not ibuprofen. 

Umm...bit embarrassing, but does anyone know what to do about *whispers* thrush...? I read that you can't take the tablet as it increases the risk of MC by 50%. Of course I read that and scared the crap out of myself. I'm not under the midwife properly yet and I also don't fancy walking into boots and declaring to the pharmacist that I'm "up the duff with an itchy foo" as my husband just described it. Men. 😥
  • Options
    @Bluehawaii90 call EPU or your GP? My sister had it early on and the pharmacist wouldn't give her anything anyway. Said he couldn't prescribe anything to pregnant women. He also won't prescribe to Evelyn without a Dr seeing her because shes under a year. I don't know if that's everywhere or just him though as he also queried my antisickness meds last time and I ended up puking on his floor. Should have just given me them eh pal! 
  • Options
    Btw does anyone else totally panic at night? I think it's because I can feel the cramping more. It's mild and I know probably nothing but the lack of other symptoms is getting to me. Remind me of this in a few weeks time.

In my head I know that there's no point in me booking an early scan because if something is wrong nothing can be done and I hate the thought of finding out bad news at a private clinic. My heart though just really wants to see this little one as soon as I can! Doubt I'll be allowed an early scan on the NHS since my last pregnancy was healthy :(
  • Options
    Hi all, there’s been a lot of activity on here, I’m finding it difficult to keep up! 

We found yesterday that my brother is engaged to his GF, which is wonderful news but he wants to tell parents at the weekend, kind of like a ‘Mother’s Day present’ for Mam, which is what we had planned 😂

Bloody typical! My stepbrother stole our thunder when we got engaged too, by proposing to his GF the same day. (They’re now divorced 😬).
  • Options
    @HealthyGenes1986 I think your news is better. Like my parents were excited when I got engaged, but my mum was dancing when I told her about expecting my daughter. I would just tell her anyway, it'll make her day! 

I've been up since 4.45 with hunger pains. Lying in bed stuffing toast down my throat but still feel starving 😂. Also the baby thinks it's funny to flip herself face down then cry until I go and turn her back. She's perfectly capable of rolling herself 🙄
  • Options
    @EvelynsMummy6390 I think they do it because they can. Harper used to seemingly drop her dummy through the bars of the cot so I would have to get up, crawl under and retrieve it. So annoying. 

I bit. I've booked an early scan tomorrow at a clinic near me, managed to get a deal for £59. 
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions