Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in October 2017
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in October 2017

Replies

• Options

Hope all goes well mrslotus can't wait to see a pic xx

• Options

Hi Ladies!

My little bean is due 6th October and I couldn't be more excited! :D I was diagnosed with PCOS just a few months ago, the doctor said I'd really struggle to fall pregnant so me and my partner was gutted!

But then I found out a week ago I'm 7 weeks and 3 days pregnan! Yay!

Congratulations to you all and good luck with your pregnancies! :D xxx

• Options

Welcome and congratulations Iyayi! Lovely to have you here. 

Congratulations AmyBoox - that's really wonderful news for you! 

• Options

Congrats Amy at the end of the day our creator has last say so as to who will have what that's awesome news 👣🙌🏽

• Options

Hi everyone, my husband and I have been trying for a baby for 14 months now and I am four weeks pregnant today, I went to the doctors earlier and was completely underwhelmed, she didn't even do a test just said the ones I took are good enough so now I'm freaking out that they are all false positives!image I had a chemical pregnancy last month so am feeling really nervous about this one! The doctor said that by her calculations I should be due on 30th October. I'm trying not to get too excited yet and feel like it's all slightly surreal! I've been having lower back and joint pains and nausea. oh and don't forget the burning heartburn! Anyway that's my story so far xxx

• Options

Congrats Dinky that's a very familiar story my husband and I was trying for a total of 17 months give or take some months more then others I had a chemical in April 2016 it was terrible I've never experienced anything like that before I was so confused my doctor is awesome when I went to the doctor a few months after that for a follow up because they thought I had adenomyosis (endometriosi of the uterus) she explained that chemicals happen very often they're not sure exactly why but theyre thinking it's something about the chromosomes being abnormal or something uterus related but I wasn't sure if it was gonna happen again seeing hysterectomy is the only real treatment for that condition when the symptoms didn't quite match up and test results were normal my doctor said unfortunately she thinks I had a negative reaction to the IUD I had in for 2.5yrs but removed due to painful periods and constant discomfort so 17 months after removal of that thing never again what I love about my doctor is she didn't allow me to give up because after my 4 yr old birth I inquired about a tubal she told me no boy aren't I glad she did good luck Dinky and happy and healthy 9 months to you 🙌🏽🍼👣

• Options

Thanks everyone for your reasurring comments, here is my test from before and today, the line is getting darker which is a good sign (?) imageimagethanks for the support ladies. It's a really scary time xxx

• Options

Hi Dinky152, welcome to MadeForMums and congratulations on those BFP's! WE'd like to wish you a super sticky bean! 

• Options

Great progression lines grow baby grow 😁

• Options

I think I've spent a small fourtune on pregnancy tests this month! 

• Options

Congrats dinky haha I was the same I took a total of 10 tests! 6 were before I was due period i got a really fain positive but then all the other were negative so was sure I wasn't until period didnt come and got 4 first response tests which were all positive :-) x

• Options

I'm a teacher too, these two days back have been awful! What year do you teach?

• Options

I teach English in a "challenging" secondary school. Tiredness is not what I need right now but I think I can already feel my priorities changing!

• Options

Hey guys hope use are all well just wanted to let use no I went for a scan today and got to see our little bean and the heart beat I feel more relieved now 😁 They think I'm around 6 weeks 1 day so just a week behind from my dates here's a pic of my little bean xx image

• Options

Aww so exciting stacee glad it went well :) 

• Options

Wow that's amazing stace, I'm so happy for you!

• Options

Aw awesome scan! You must be so happy :D

• Options

Fantastic news Stacee1990

• Options

Quick message for Chamilto - will you please check your PM inbox if you have a moment! Thank you! 

• Options

Thanks everyone it has defo made me feel more at ease just got to wait for my appointment to come through for my 12 week scan now 😊 The lady was lovely who scanned me she even got my daughter involved she got her to help put the jelly on my belly and once she found baby she got her to hold it with her and showed her on the screen she even gave her a little picture aswell 😁 Xx