Forum home Birth clubs Due in October 2019
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Pregnant? Welcome to Due in October 2019

Replies

• Options

Yeah so glad. I just hope i get no more pains. I still have mild cramp now though, it hasn’t really gone and that’s since 4.30! It’s like a very slight cramp. 

I have a week off next week and it couldn’t come at a better time, so I can relax! 2 more days left in work! Xx

• Options

Emy that’s a scary thought that it could rupture no wonder you were in pain ! Hopefully everything goes well keep positive xx

• Options

Thanks Lmc, I think she was just being cautious and telling me what to do if I get very bad pain to be on the safe side. I’m getting that dry mouth a lot too, it horrible.

Ellie I’m really pleased you got to speak with the midwife and she was more sympathetic. Hopefully you feel a bit reassured that they will scan you if needed now. 

MissW I hope you get your warm bath this evening. 

Cazomic good luck for bloods tomorrow, dims there any chance the bleeding was delayed implation bleeding and your a bit behind where you thought? I only mesured at 6 weeks today 6+5 by my dates and they could only see the sac. 

How are you feeling this evening Loubeelou?

oh gosh Tattedtrach it’s not great to fall asleep at work, but the early pregnancy tiredness is a killer. 

• Options

I keep looking at all of us who are hoping to get sick. Anyone who didn’t know would think we were insane haha.

• Options

A good way you lose track of time is get into a series. Lol it worked for the last two weeks before I gave birth and now I'm getting into one before 12week app. 

I did just check my app and it had the wrong date for my FDLP so I'm actually 5+1.

Im trying to be super healthy this pregnancy, I didn't gain too much in my last but after 20weeks I ate whatever I wanted and it took 6months to get back into my jeans and feel like the prepregnant me/ so Ive put my Fitbit back on and doing walks and juicing to reduce bloating. I do feel less bloated today but I think it will take a few days for the juicing to work properly. 

I'd love to feel comfortable in my pregnant body this time around. Didn't feel nice until 30weekw when my bump was big.

• Options

Your so right tattedteach6 🤣 xx

Jazzy I’m hoping to keep active to although I haven’t been doing much as didn’t want to push myself with the cramps I was having. Aiming to do more swimming I just have zero motivation just now 🙈 found an antenatal swim class in my local pool but waiting till I’m futher on & the news is out incase I meet anyone I know xx

• Options

I can’t wait to get to a point where I can tell people. This first 12 weeks just feel like I’m walking on eggshells. 

I worked out for the first time yesterday. I’m wiped out today I think because of it. It’s gonna be a struggle for sure!

• Options

Same tattedteach I’m waiting till im 10 weeks but going to pay for a private scan at 10 weeks so we can give the kids a scan pic as part of our announcemen. Doing it at 10 weeks as I have a big family party then & everyone will be expecting me to have a drink so rather than lieing I’m going to announce it then if im lucky enough to get to that stage. Also my 13 year old is already suspicious so feel this would be right time for us xx

• Options

I'm tempted to book a 8week private scan but it's £90 and my husband thinks we don't need to worry after a healthy last pregnancy but I still think it's a long time from finding out until 12week Scan: I just feel more excited to see the heart beat and actually meet the little babe/ 

ive started reading two books. one I read before and the other is new but it's based on the law of attraction and retraining our brains to think,feel,believe and visualise the positive future you want and the universe will bounce it back to us: sounds abit mental but when you read the book there are lots of scientific explanations and examples and it's worked for me before. Also Ive had recent stress with my inlaws and I want to have permission to be selfish but also not ponder on negativity or anger. So it's really making me feel so much better and being a lot more positive and at peace. Which is what we all need when pregnant.

ive only plucked up the motivation today to be fitter by going for two walks with the pushchair. Eating well comes pretty easy to me when I have a goal: just exercise isnt my strongest thing but I'm willing to give some effort when I can 

• Options

Jazzy I have a reassurance scan next week when I’m 7 weeks but it’s to early to give the kids a pic of a 7 week scan also bit early to tell them so I’m hoping if I go private it’ll be more to see & I can also double check all is well before telling everyone. Book sounds fab if it helps you feel better then that’s a bonus xx

• Options

This was my private scan at 8weeks with my first. at the scan they showed the heartbeat and we were able to hear it too. Not the typical baby scan shape but reassurance something is there and healthy heartbeat.

• Options

imageSorry didn't upload first time

• Options

Aww that is a great scan I’m excited to see ours next week the heartbeat would mean world to me xx

• Options

What series are you getting into Jazzy ? I love losing myself in a good book but these days I have to listen to audio books while I clean or when I’m driving as just don’t have time to sit and read anymore. 

Ive got my fitbit on and using it to hit my steps goal every day, I’m rarely still with 3 demading children and a husband to look after lol. 

Lmc has your 13 year old said anything to you or is it a feeling Shes adding it all up ? Xx

• Options

Well we just finished tinstar second series and now we're watching power.  Another good one is sharp objects. 

Ugh woke up with a headache that feels like a hangover.

sunny day today so I'll be getting out and about with my walking 

• Options

Hi girls,

I hope you don't mind if I join. I'm jumping over from the Feb TTC group. I got my BFP today - I'm 9DPO so quite early. DH and I have been TTC #1 for 6 months and we've had one chemical in that time so I'm praying like crazy this one sticks. 

I can't stop staring at the positive test. I feel like it's not real. 

Google is telling me that I'm due on 29 October 2019 so I just make it into this group. I'm so excited to be in this group and sharing our experiences. I've got a doctors appointment booked for 4th March. Funnily enough DH and I had just had bloods done and I had an ultrasound to see if there was anything obvious stopping us from conceiving. So kinda can't believe I'm here. 

xx

• Options

Jazzy I’ve watched a bit of power but never really got into in, I think I just kept falling asleep which dies help lol. Is sharp objects on Netflix? I’ll look at that one. I’m watching Luther at the moment.  Hope your headache gets better.

congratulations Babycakes sending sticky baby dust to you xx

• Options

Welcome and huge congratulations Hellobabycakes! Lovely to have you here! 

• Options

I would say proper period and blood today. Still had to go for bloods this morning asas th haven't confirmed where the pregnancy is and I'm still getting positive tests. So guess it will take my body a couple of weeks to flust the HCG out of my system just hoping it isn't stuck in my tubes or anywhere else it shouldn't be as I just want my body to reset itselfitse. Xx good luck lovely ladies wishing you all a healthy pregnancy

• Options

Emy.. power is basically alot of sex and cheating and gangsters but it's ok.:: I know I'm not that into it now as I ended up walking around my garden and house last night to do an extra 1200 steps to get to 10,000 lol. 

Sharp objects I watched on sky and downloaded the series. I really enjoyed it but it does heavily contain self harm so trigger for anyone that may be affected, the plot though wasn't about self harm. 

I really enjoyed tinstar with tim Roth. Anyone want to suggest a series They enjoyed.

went to Dr this morning to do my paperwork for midwife. Feeling more real now.

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions