Forum home Birth clubs Due in October 2019
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Pregnant? Welcome to Due in October 2019

Replies

• Options

OMG I’ve just had my first proper nausea! Literally thought I was going to be sick when I was in my car!  I’m eating toast now lol! Xx

• Options

I’m so happy I actually slept last night! Still tired from a few weeks of lack of sleep.

i have this odd occurrence that I feel healthier than I have in a really long time. Maybe its the clam before the storm but I get heartburn on a regular basis and that has gone, I haven’t gotten any colds or flus so far and I’m around sick kids all day. 

congrats babycakes!

• Options

Aww Cazomic i am so so sorry ❤️ Hope your ok & everything goes smoothly for you xx

emy she hasn’t got a clue yet but she knows I have been more tired & in pain with cramps which she thinks is my time of the month but not sure how long I can get away with that for. That’s why I’m thinking 10 weeks of all being well as I have 2 parties coming up which I’m taking the car to which is unusual for me ok & a big family 1 when I’m 10 weeks so rather than keep making excuses I plan on announcing it then as I think everyone will be suspicious by then lol xx

• Options

Hope that made sense my text is all over place on this site. 

ellie thats a great sign :) I had that feeling yesterday but was fine this morning again just so tired haven’t been sleeping xx

tattedteach  have also felt better than I usually do except the cramps & i to am in a school however today I’m just shattered xx

• Options

Sorry cazomic. You poor thing. Sending hugs. X

lmc19- that’s such a nice idea to tell everyone at the family party. let us know how it goes. I’ve got my cousins wedding one day after my scan, so all my Italian familia will be there. One cousin knows I’m pregnant (the one that was with me when I did my first test) but no one else, and although I’d love to share the news I don’t want to take the limelight from my cousin and his wife. So will probably tell them all the next day. It’s going to be hard to explain why I won’t be drinking because we’re getting a taxi to our hotel haha. wait, we don’t start showing at 12 weeks do we? 

Well, I’m 6+1 and the sore boobs have finally started. Haha. 

• Options

Loubeelou I’m not going to do it at the party as kids aren’t allowed & I want my daughter with me when I tell family so I’m going to do it the day before the party. I’m desperate to tell someone but holding off until we know everything’s ok as we want the kids to announce it with us so they will be first to know. I see what you mean about the wedding you shouldn’t show to much at 12 weeks. I’ve craved rubbish today & now I feel so sick after sickening myself with crisps 🙈 oh the boobs can be sore mine have settled a lot now xx

• Options

I haven’t told many people and I’m terrified to tell my siblings. They haven’t been very welcoming to my baby’s daddy so I’m not gonna ask them to be “aunties” and “uncles” if they can’t get over themselves. We are so happy and it will be great for our blended family to start early.

its Valentine’s Day! So I’m getting lots of candy which makes me feel better and worse at the same time. im with you LMC! Junk food is calling my name and veggies are making me gag. Idk why!!

• Options

That’s a pity they don’t get on but it’s there loss ! As long as yous are happy. I’ve saw a few girls on here with the same problem. I’m lucky mines get on really well I’m so excited to tell everyone this time next week I would have had my first scan & hopefully feel a lot more reassured. I can’t get enough of veggies & fruit but today I just went over board with rubbish & have now sickened myself lol I’m hoping it’s not start of a craving lol xx

• Options

Whatever bump wants bump gets!

also it’s super odd, my belly has been bloating out a lot more. I looked it up and its normal cuz your body is preparing to make more room. Nothing else has gained weight but my stomach and Boobs giving me a very limited wardrobe at the moment.

• Options

I’m so glad lmc! And the same thing happened again after work too! Still a little crampy today but hopefully all good signs :))) Xx

• Options

Since Ive been juicing Ive not craved sweet stuff and also I buy the mini hot chocolate sachets for the evening so I have one if I get pekkish for something sweet or generally hungry. Also less bloated today and finally able to go toilet 😬 So don't feel as half as bloated as I did a few days ago. 

I cut out bread a lot and grains from my diet, anything that causes bloating Ive try to cut out. 

• Options

Ahh I see. Well it’ll be lovely for your kid to find out first then the rest of the family! So exciting! 

Yeah the boobs are swollen and sooo sensitive, hopefully they’ll calm down soon. 

Been craving apples and pears, the thought of chocolate makes me want to gag which is VERY unlike me. I’ve already lost 5lbs since I found out I was pregnant. 

Juicing sounds good, especially if it takes away the bloating. 

Ooh I’m hoping I don’t show at 12 weeks. I’ll try and find a dress for the wedding that’s not too tight so no one will guess haha.

Sorry if TMI, but does Anyone else have diarrhoea? I have had it for the past week, I’m drinking loads so I don’t get dehydrated. Done some research and it looks like it can sometimes be the way the body deals with all the extra hormones floating around. Fun times. 

• Options

Hey all! Jumping aboard from the TTC thread to the due in October thread as I got my BFP on 13th! Puts me at 3 weeks 5 days! Announced it to partner last night as a valentine's gift and he was so happy!!

Going to call the drs today.

My question is, we were taking the men and women's conception pills, can I continue with those or should I change? They do have folic acid and loads of other bits? Or shall I wait and see what DR says?

Congratulations to all, can't wait to go on this journey with you all 😍

• Options

Welcome HarbourHarbour 💃

Perhaps run past your doctor, but prior to getting pregnant my doctor told me to take a pregnancy multi. It says on mine that I can take for the whole Pregnancy and into breastfeeding. 

I think the main thing is folate and iodine. 

How did your partner take the news? What a great Valentine's Day gift.

• Options

Yeah I think this pack says it's ok to continue with these but I will double check. Unfortunately not seeing a Dr, they advised I self refer to a midwife online so not sure if I'll hear from them soon or not til 1st appointment at 10 weeks? 

I was cruel and showed him an old negative test yesterday morning to throw him off the scent.. felt so bad but knew it was worth it! He cried and wouldn't stop cuddling my tummy! So previous! I bought my partner a West ham babygrow for Christmas, which we can't stop looking at now!! So excited ♥️♥️

• Options

Lou, I’ve had diarrhoea for the past 3 weeks 😘

• Options

Congratulations Harbourharbour. 

I feel like I’m on an emotional rollercoaster. Yesterday was a very stressful full on day and I ended up having lots of pains and cramping in the evening, I convinced myself I was going to start bleeding but I didn’t. One minute I feel like everything is fine and the scan just showed I’m a few days behind where I thought I was the next minute I’m convinced it’s all gone wrong. I don’t know what to think any more . Realy struggling emotionally.  I don’t want  to bring every one down.  

Cazomic im so sorry to hear what’s happene, I’m thinking of you. X

• Options

Ive had the opposite toilet wise lol struggling to go but atleast the juicing is starting to help. I need a wee every 30minutes, doesn't help I'm drinking lots of water to lose some weight and keep hydrated. 

Im a tired mummy today, one year old teething and it's her top two. She's so frustrated and irritable bless her. By the time 6pm come and daddy gets home I'm needing to rest badly. Atleast on mat leave ATM I can take afternoon naps with her, what I plan on doing today rather than a food shop for dinner.

• Options

Please tell me I’m not Crazy? this is my first ever pregnancy and I’m always worried! The smallest twinge, or lack of sickness. I had a real lack of symptoms today and went anr bought a test to ease my mind... was shocked to see how dark it was and how fast it came up! Considering I’ve been drinking so much water and my urine was really diluted! So hopefully my levels are rising nicely... got the doctors on Monday. First appointment xximage

• Options

Loubeelou yeah I’m so excited to tell her & she will love being part of announcing it to everyone this has been her dream since she was little to be a big sister :) xx

welcome to all the new ladies & huge congratulations hope yous are all keeping well. To the girls asking about vitamins on my letter from midwife it said to go to my local pharmacy & they gave me a multi vitamin for pregnancy it was only £1.50 they told me to start on them as they are the healthy start ones & apparently better ones xx

Emy I can understand where your coming from I have days where I’m so positive & days I’m a nervous wreck. Was everything ok with your scan ? the main thing is you have had no bleeding try focus on that & if still concerned go back to them that’s what they are there for xx

Jazzy I was same toilet wise & I have been eating lots of fruit & veg but thankfully it’s getter better. I take my hat off to you with a toddler as I feel exhausted everyday xx

thats great you feel reassured missw97 I haven’t had my levels tested at all either ive to wait for first appointment its nerve wracking isn’t it xx

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions