Forum home Birth clubs Due in October 2019
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Pregnant? Welcome to Due in October 2019

Replies

• Options

Ellie Im exactly exactly same as you.  Also started to lising my baby 6+3, so big coulple od weeks ahead of both of us.  Also feeling positive and strong inside.. 🙏🤞🤞🤞

• Options

I have only had intercourse once last week & it was fine I was also very nervous. I do have had my miscarriages around 6 weeks so feel very anxious however I always bleed & thankfully none bleeding so far. I am positive this time I think if anything was to happen now it would finish me off as I am so positive this time. Praying for us all ladies we got this ❤️ Xx

• Options

Fingers crossed for us all! Lets definitely keep positive! 🤞🏻🙏🏻💖💙xx

• Options

Hey ladies well I had my second scan today, things have developed by roughly a week but are quite far behind my dates. She measured me at 6+4 no heartbeat yet! I should be 7+5, she wasn’t worried because there’s been development since last week. I will have another scan in a week again to see what’s happening. Not really sure what to think.

Loubeelou Thinking of you, I hope the scan  goes well tomorrow.

Lmc good luck for your scan tomorrow too xx

• Options

Lucia - yes me and my partner are still regularly active In the bedroom! i Think it’s healthy for you to enjoy eachother as once the baby comes a Lot of your time will be taken up! Xx

• Options

Thank you Emy feeling really nervous now. Try to focus on the fact that things have progressed & they aren’t worried that’s a good sign !  I know it will be a long week for you xx

• Options

😊 you are probably right Missie.

Its been already since beginning of December since we made love as had to have a this break  due to an IVF and now we are just thinking we can wait for 6 more weeks to make sure baby is healthy and well.  Its been 10 years of trying for us, so I think we can wait gor little longer, but look forward to the day when we will make love again.  It will be beautiful... 😊

For now, I just have to be happy with Progesterone being put into my but twice a day 🤣🤣🤣

• Options

Lmc, good kuck today!  Thinking of you 😘

• Options

Emy, Im also glad that they are not worried and that there is s progress.   Lots of fingers and toes crossed for you! 

• Options

Lmc good luck for today! My fingers are crossed for you 🤞🏻🙏🏻Xx

• Options

Ive done some broadcasting yesterday and got a nice prise on the size of my boobs from one of our man viewers watching asking me to wear different top because he can’t concentrate... 🤣🤣🤣.  Feeling so bloated, achey and tired - compliment from the man feels great!  My huby gave me one last night too and it wasnt just for my boobs all though he loves them too... 🙈😂😂😂

• Options

Hello all, I am new to this sort of thing but thought it might be helpful and fun.

Firstly CONGRATS to everyone on here expecting!

I just had a positive test this morning so in theory would be due around 28 October.  Feeling bit anxious as had a missed miscarriage end of last year (found out at dating scan had lost it at 5.5 weeks) fingers crossed this time round!!

• Options

Hello L13S and welcome.   Its few of us here who sadly lost our babies previously in first trimester.  

This is a brand new pregnancy and so lets pray and have a faith that all will go well for us all... 😘

• Options

image  Hi ladies scan went great & here is my little miracle ❤️ everything progressing well & as it should be. Saw the heartbeat which was amazing 😊 as I thought they estimated me at 6 & half weeks rather than 7 like I thought i had an idea i might be bit earlier as wasn’t sure of my cycle. They have offered to see me again in 3 weeks just because of my history which is fantastic.

hope everything went well for you Lou. 

Welcome & congratulstions L13s xx

• Options

Wow! Looks a lot bigger than mine (trying not to worry) 

congrats though. Awesome feeling xx 

• Options

Lmc thats amazing! So so happy for you!! 

This makes me really want a scan ASAP! I don’t know if I can hold out! Xx

• Options

Ok so just got out of the scan...all is well. I can breathe a sigh of relief. We saw the flicker of a little heartbeat and it’s measuring 5.3mm. Which means by dates I’m due 9/10 but by measurements I’m due 16/10. She said I’d be able get a proper dating at the dating scan at 12 weeks. There’s def only one! Not twins. So relieved I cannot tell you. 

Welcome to the newbies! 

• Options

Yay!  Happy for you, LMC❣️😀👏👏👏👏👏

• Options

So I went and told my boss. It went amazingly well. She was all helpful and personable. Man my family sucks haha. I’m so glad all your scans went well. I’m looking forward to all the more pics and news to come.

• Options

Fantastic news Lou❣️😃😃😃👌👌👌❤️

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions