Forum home Birth clubs Due in October 2019
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Pregnant? Welcome to Due in October 2019

Replies

• Options
    Post withdrawn
  • Options

Ladies are any of yous feeling totally drained ? I feel like I’m exhausted constant but more so in afternoon I need a nap which is really unlike me I never sleep during day. my girl is away a school residential trip this week so I’ve had time to rest & im lucky she’s older as I’m not much good just now. I take my hat off to yous with young kids to run after. I’m hoping I get some life back in me soon been totally neglecting house etc xx

welcome & congratulations Beela 1 that’s lovely news keeping fingers crossed for a healthy pregnancy for you. I love to hear success stories like yours xx

aww babynumber3 I am so sorry 😢 i wish you best of luck xx

• Options

Tat, that’s beautiful news about the little heart... Let us know how the announcement went and thanks for asking about my bloated belly... 🙏

• Options

Welcome Emma❣️

• Options

Babynumber3, Im so sorry to hear.  Baby dust to you so you can follow us very very soon... ❤️❤️❤️

Lmc, I’m constantly low on energy.  Cant really sleep, but just feeling deflated - especialy later afternoon and evenings...

Anyone is feeling slight dull pain in lower tummy?  I wander whether it means our babies are growing - fingers crossed... It’s just a little pain, nothing severe.  Do you girls have something like this?

• Options

Hi Beela, I know how you feel as it took us long time and 4 IVFs to concieve and we lost one baby.  

Dont worry about spotting slightly - it may be implantation blood in this early stage, which is actually a good news... 😘

Fingers crossed 🤞🤞🤞❤️

• Options

Yes Lucia I also have this dull feeling constant it  has went from cramping to a dull pressure type feeling into am hoping it’s a good sign. I also feel so worse in afternoon I hope I pick up soon as it’s a constant de flated feeling. Also worried I’m not eating properly as I can’t face dinner time, I am having breakfast & a lunch usually soup & im snacking on fruit to keep me going but when it comes to evening meal I can’t face it xx

• Options

I’ve got exactly the same Lmc - literally all you mentioned here... 

I used to love eating in the evenings and I don’t now as not hungry at all.  I feel like I’m just more connected with my body and doing what it needs to keep my little crocodyles 🐊🐊 happy..  How far are you?  I’m 6 weeks today.

• Options

Glad it’s not only me. You want to give them all the goodness but it’s so hard when you feel nauseous. I’m 7 weeks tomorrow & have my scan tomorrow but I have a feeling they might tell me dates are slightly off as I’m not sure of my cycle. My last period was 3rd January so I shouldn’t be that much off if I am xx

• Options

Ive been so tired today despite my 12month sleeping through the night again. I had a nap with her at 1 but I didn't want to wake up but had to for her really otherwise she would sleep too long. Felt so sick again once I woke up and had a juice with ginger but didn't help. Had some cereal and partially helped but I feel gross now: having a bath to chill out whilst my husband has his time with her. 

Today ive struggled to be healthy but I guess there will be days where you win and some you don't lol. 

• Options

LMC my dates are exactly the same as yours :) my cycles are a little odd but they said i was around 6 weeks. 

im Not feeling anymore tired than My usual lazy evening self. I’m more a morning person. 

how is everyone remembering to take their prenatal tablet?! 

• Options

Im so sorry for your loss and so glad theres been good news for you.. are you expecting in october too? How has your journey been so far?

I've just brought another preg test.. in total I have done 7 and a blood test.. they were all positive but I'm just freaking myself out haha.. it's just unbelievable.. I pray I get to see a healthy baby in Oct.. 

• Options

Oh my god! No one understands at work how tired I am.. I honestly felt like falling asleep whilst walking.. I just about managed to drive home.. I'm sleepy ALL of the time!!!!

• Options

Hi ladies! I hope you’re all doing okay 😌

beela - I’m exactly the same! I’m dozing off at my desk almost daily and work don’t know yet! its a hard secret to keep 😂 

I had my first doctors appointment Monday, all went well. Didn’t even check to see if I was pregnant which I thought was strange! But 7 tests in... i know I am! 

Booked in with the midwife on the 14th March when I’ll be 9+2. 

And the other half has booked me and early private scan for my birthday when I’ll be 8+2 I can’t waIt!  

• Options

Hempk im guessing it was an internal scan you had & also did you see the heartbeat ? I take my tablet every morning before I leave for work I just do it as part of breakfast xx

its great to hear we all have same symptoms the tiredness is a killer ! I’m struggling to keep secret to but im not telling anyone for another few weeks xx

missw97 fantastic news & what a great present that is :) xx

• Options

Hi! I’m soooooo tired tonight, but I want to watch the Brit Awards! Lol. 

Still feeling sick pretty much alllllll day long! But I tried to eat healthy today which is good! 

6 weeks today! I wish I was closer to 12 weeks already! xx

• Options

I’m taking my Pregnacare liquid that includes Folic Acid and all that is necessary.

Just watching ‘One Born Every Minute’ 😊 I’m so grateful I can be finally in the ‘pregnant mums to be‘ club all though girls I think I will fully believe it after my 12 week scan when the risk will lower.

Im six weeks and started losing my first baby approaching 6+3 last time.  They have done the scan and found the heartbeat - said all is well and sent us home.  Two days later I started bleeding again - this time with a lot of pain feeling very very sick.  They didn’t want to scan us again said I can’t have a scan every second day and had to wait another week.  It was then confirmed we lost the baby as doctor didn’t hear the heartbeat.

Im very scared to go for my first scan as it was very traumatic experience for me and I’m even going to the same hospital.  I keep on trying to stay calm trusting and praying to God.. 🙏

• Options

Ellie, I’m exactly 6 weeks today too 😀

• Options

Girls, are you having intercourse with your partner these days?  My man is so concerned as we wanted this baby for so long... He wants to wait until 12 week scan.  I dont mind, I just want to see what are your thiughts girls...

• Options

We haven’t had sex since we found out lol, I’m abit scared! Even though I know it will be fine! We’ve gone from having sex alllll the time and now nothing lol. 

My first scan was just over 9 weeks as I had abit of dark blood and baby had died 6 weeks 4 days so this next week I’m prob going to worry just abit more! 

But I’m feeling positive with this one so i just hope I’m right 🤞🏻🙏🏻🥰xx

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions