Forum home Birth clubs Due in October 2019
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Pregnant? Welcome to Due in October 2019

Replies

• Options

Aww love the scan Tatted. is their due date much different to what you had?

• Options

Ah love it!! So so glad all is ok!! Xx

• Options

i was about a week off. So not too bad. I was so nervous and then the scope picked up a head and a little body I was like....wait that’s a baby!!!!

• Options

I woke up with ALOT of bleeding, heading down to a&E. Might be losing the baby. I’ll keep all you updated. 

• Options

oh gosh Loubeelou2 😢 keeping you in my prayers 🤞🤞 xx

• Options

Loubeelou2 thinking of you. Let us know how you get on. Xx

• Options

PS welcome Babynumber3story. Good to see you have moved from the Feb TTC group over to here. Do you know your due date is?

• Options

Loubee I’m thinking of you, fingers crossed everything will be ok xx

• Options

Good luck Lou. 

I had my Early scan today at 6w + 6d. They said I was about 6 weeks but we saw the little flicker of the heartbeat and have rebooked for another scan in 2 weeks time. 

• Options

That’s good news honey.  Did they say why they want another one in 2 weeks?  Is it because it was too early to scan?

• Options

praying for you, Lou 🙏🙏🙏

• Options

Tat, so glad all is well..  Thank you for sharing the scan with us.  I still got one week to go till my 7 week scan... 🙏🙏🙏

• Options

Here girls how bloated I am... 🙈

Ih well, as long as the babies are all well, healthy and growing fine in there, that’s all that matters.

Looks likemy body is fighting my cold successfully, so first dayIm starting to feel human today... I found it real touch last few days..

Thank you, God 🙏🙏🙏

• Options

They offered me a scan in 2 weeks for reassurance and they said I also have two cysts on my ovaries that look normal. 

Praying all continues to go well. 

• Options

Hi guys. So after a long wait at a&e, I got transferred over to gynae emergency unit. They reassured me that I wasn’t actually bleeding that much. You have to soak two pads in one hour to be called active bleeding, whereas mine was just like a period. Mostly brown some red. They took my bloods and said that they’d call me back later today. If my HCG levels were below 1500, they’d call me back Friday for another hcg test and compare results, but if they are over 1500 they would call me back on Friday for a scan (2 days to wait is such a long time thinking you’ve had a miscarriage. I know there’s nothing they can do to stop it this early on but just to put me out of my misery). They called me back just now and said my hcg levels are 61,000! So they offered me scan for tomorrow at 4:15pm. I couldn’t thank them enough for seeing me so soon. So either way I’ll know tomorrow when they either find a heartbeat or not. Scared is not even cutting how I feel right now. But at least I only have to wait a day. I’ll keep you guys informed. 

Tat and Hemp- that such awesome news! So glad the scans went well. And the relief you must be feeling! 

Lucia- I hope that week goes quickly for you. keep yourself busy. 

Thank you for all the lovely messages, everyone on here is so nice. Lovely little community. 

• Options

Lou, just read this and I am so relieved already for you...  I know we are still waiting for the heartbeat, but this sounds already like very very positive news..  I keep on praying for you also in my meditation.   I’ve been there honey where you are...  I know how scary it is...  Trust me, I’m praying so much for us all... 🙏

• Options

Hi everyone, Lou I am so relived for you been thinking of you all day ! I agree it does sound promising. That’s great they aren’t keeping you long to wait. I know how you feel I went through it 3 times it’s horrific ! praying for you take care of yourself & have plenty rest xx

Hempk glad everything went well for yourself & that’s great you were offered another 1 i bet you will notice huge difference when you go back xx

Lucia wow you are bloated lol really pleased everything’s going well so far for you 🤞 xx

I feel a lot better today just tired but nowhere near that horrible sickness I had yesterday xx

• Options

Lou, I’m so relieved to hear it went well. I live in the US so I got to read the whole adventure just now. Can’t wait to see how it goes.

lucia, I asked the doctor about the food aversions and the bloating and she said the same thing I’ve been reading: just get through the first trimester. There’s not a ton we can do right now about it but as long as the baby is healthy.

oh I also forgot to tell you guys. I saw the tiny heartbeat too. It was incrediblE! I have to go tell my boss today about it so she doesn’t sit and guess the worst about why I’m taking a day off every month. Wish me luck!

• Options

Hi all, mum of 3 (14, 9 & 5) 2 girls and a boy!! 7+1 with baby #4 EDD 08/10/19!!! 

• Options

Hi I'm Beela. My husband and I have been trying for a baby for almost three years. We've been told in the past that we've had several missed carriages but I never saw a strong positive to believe I was ever pregnant. We were due to see the fertility clinic in May to help us work out a plan. We were told we were technically counted as being infertile. On the 15th of Feb I was craving burnt potatoes.. I've never had them before but I really wanted some.. I thought to do a preg test and never thought it would be positive but there was a line.. my husband said I'm not making it up haha.. I also had it confirmed with a blood test and was told that the blood test came back as I am 3 weeks but as my first day of my last period was on the 10th of Jan I count as 6 weeks (I cannot understand that and I 6 or 3?). Anyways I'm worried because I was spotting two days ago although i know that's normal.. my breast don't feel as plump but still are and my nipples aren't as sore as they were a few days ago but they still hurt.. I feel so worried that it might not be real or that I'm going to have lost it

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions