Forum home Birth clubs Due in September 2019
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Pregnant? Welcome to Due in September 2019

Replies

• Options

@JH134 my fingers are crossed for you! I know how it feels. I checked for ovulation every day last month as I didn't know when I was

It helped me get an idea. Then this month I only checked around the estimated week so maybe do that for a month. I got ebay ones 30 pack with 5 pregnancy tests for about £6 :) yes wait a few days I'm sure you will have your BFP 🤗🤗 xx

• Options

@JH134 I've been more hungry than usual and my boobs have been sore. Discharge, and I kept feeling like a lump in my throat every time I ate. Making me gag . Not sure if that's linked but other threads have said it can be heartburn or indigestion in pregnancy. It's vile lol x

• Options

Thank you Jasmine:) x

• Options

Thank you ttc91, hopefully I’ll be posting some good  news but if not I’ll give those a try off eBay.  

Ahh, those symptoms are all worth it! 🤗🤗 

is this your first yes? Xx

• Options

I have that lump in my throat. Not making me gag, but feel myself constantly swallowing to try and get rid of it

• Options

I'm sure you will be :) 

Oh gosh yes definitely! :) xx

• Options

@Wawa123 do you? So it is a symptom then. Yeah I keep drinking to try get rid of it so going to the toilet even more than usual hah! Least I'm getting my steps in! X

• Options

Yes TTC91 and I didn’t know it was a symptom either til u mentioned it. It kinda feels like there’s a table or something stuck in the back of my throat. Annoying!

does anyone else get really loud guy gargling after they eat?

• Options

A tablet*

be some craic if it felt like there was a table stuck! 😂😂😂

• Options

@Wawa123 yeah haha! I have pre conception tablets so thought last week it was that pill stuck in my throat but it can't still be that a week later 😂😂 haha yeah that would not be good! X

• Options

@ttc91 - see, I have ALL the symptoms, I HAVE to be pregnant!

the annoying one is the growls and gurgles of my tummy 5-10minutes AFTER I eat. It’s sooooo loud

do u get this?xx

• Options

Where are you ladies from?

• Options

I’m from N.Ireland ... I’m assuming you’se are prob all from England?

• Options

Im on the lincolnshire east coast :) x

• Options

@Wawa123 yeah I do but my partner said that's no different to usual 😂😂 

Just done a clear blue and it's 2-3 weeks! It won't let me uploads onto here from my phone for some reason! I'm in shock! 😍😍😍😍

• Options

I'm from Birmingham:) x

• Options

Congratulations!!!!! 

This morning i feel wonderful, its settling in that im gonna have a baby and im gonna be a mum,    So amazing xx

• Options

@lornylupots that's so fab! Have you had a due date? Or not confirmed yet? It's so exciting isn't it! So surreal :) xx

• Options

I havent been to the drs yet, im working 5 days in a row, ringing them on wednesday x but i think im due around the first week in sept, its crazy but i feel great x only thing im getting atm is sore boobs x

• Options

I’m from Runcorn, 3rd pregnancy. Congratulations and wishing you all good and healthy pregnancy and baby’s x

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions