Forum home Birth clubs Due in September 2019
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Pregnant? Welcome to Due in September 2019

Replies

• Options

HI danielle mac

i was using the ovulation sticks for months but some months I was either missing the clear ovulation line or wasn’t ovulating (not sure which)

My friend is a GP and she said to track periods etc using an app but just to have sex every other day throughout the month. this Is our 21st cycle of trying, and the 1st cycle that I took her advice and dtd every other day and it worked

hooe that helps!x

• Options

Can I ask how u knew u miscarried at only 2 weeks? Did GP confirm a chemical pregnancy or what way did u find out as I think that’s what’s happening me 😭

• Options

Hi there. I started bleeding 2 days after getting the positive test. I thought I must have had a false positive, and it was just my period, but it was very heavy and I was in pain, so I went to get examined. Hospital confirmed the positive but also that I was miscarrying via an internal scan (although yes, this would be counted as a chemical pregnancy/

• Options

im so sorry to hear that. I’ve been on the forum since I got my 1st positive on 24th Dec but it was v faint, but got a much clearer positive on Christmas Day (Both cheap strip tests) But ever since I’ve been testing negative on clear blue digital, boots digital and first response!

watery discharge now - couple of ladies on here think I’m also having a chemical pregnancy 😭

• Options

Wawa 

I would agree with them and say that it is likely to be a Chemical pregnancy.It is just so awful for you especially over the festive period.😔❤️X

• Options

It's horrible isn't it, even though there's not technically a ''baby' there...I was very surprised by my strong reaction to it. If this is the case, I'm sorry 😔

• Options

Thanks Jasmine & Danielle

no blood yet and OH for some reason is convinced I’m still pregnant, but all these negatives aren’t a good sign. Tbh I kinda wish the blood would come so I could move on from this as part of me wants to break down but the other part of me wants to stay positive!! from what started out on Christmas Day to be the biggest best present ever, had turned into the worst Christmas I could have imagined.... unless by some miracle I’m still pregnant but defying all the tests!!!

• Options

Wawa,

Hang in there lovely,I completely understand what you mean if AF starts then at least you know and can move forward and try again,but then again you really want that Positive result.Hope that you get an answer soon.Keep us upadated.Xx

• Options

Thank you so much Jasmine

should I keep testing every morning if no AF or

leave it a few days? I hate this not knowing whether to be happy or sad, excited or mad! It’s the horriblest emotional rollercoaster ever with unfortunately more downs than ups atm x

• Options

Hey ladies. How are you who have had your bfp this month? 

i tired 💤 come late afternoon/early evening.  And my boobs are sore. I’ll be 5 weeks on Sunday 🤰🏻

• Options

Wawa,

It is awful I know I would say wait a few days but if I was in your situation I would be testing everyday! xx

Welcome Leah,

Congratulation.I will be 5 weeks on Wednesday and I have all those symptoms and sometimes pain in my lower back.xx

• Options

Thanks jasmine ! I’ve been on their group for a while though and posted my bfp last Friday! I just haven’t been on here over Christma, have been so busy! xx

• Options

Hi Lea congratulations :) 

Wawa hang in there hun, I think I'd try to leave it a couple of days but understand that it so hard to do! Do you chart Bbt ? 

I think I'm 5 weeks today by ovulation 5 +1 by LMP I've got sore achy boobs and occasionally lower right abdo pain. Just huge fingers crossed everything goes okay! X

• Options

Ah Jasmine, Lea & Hol you’se are all approx 5 weeks - congrats to u all... such exciting times ahead for youse 👶 🍼❤️

Hol no no I don’t chart bbt, tbh I don’t know how to do it 🙈, or that tracking ur discharge - I find it hard enough to read a definite positive OPK!

it’s been a bloody long road and with dtd every other day this cycle and then 2bfp’a i was sure we finally hit the baby jackpot 😭

• Options

Wawa I literally downloaded the fertility friend app and bought a basal body temp thermometer then you just take your temp every morning roughly the same before you sit up or get out of bed. I found it helped because of my irregular cycle it was my temp being up for an extra day that made me test.. it is a fair bit of effort and at the start I could never sleep properly for checking the time! I never ever got positive OPKs unless I took with FMU which they say not to do haha. 

Hang in there Wawa AF still hasn't arrived so fingers are still crossed tightly x

• Options

Hol

im off work this past number of months so I’m never outta the bed at the same time as my fiamc works shifts so I go to bed when he goes to bed as I don’t have to get up for anything. So I don’t think BBT would work unless I set an alarm?

yeah no AF yet and I’m havin the nausea, headaches, sore veiny??? Boobs and the sweats?!? With a gew mild headaches and tiny bit of back pain.

its hard to stay positive even thou I’ve all these symptoms cos judging my most (but not all stories) the first response doesn’t lie, esp so close to af 🤷‍♀️

And I was the same as u with the OPKs ... I even bought the pack of Clear blue OPKs as I thought maybe the cheapies weren’t workin.. but the dear ones weren’t much better 🙈😂 

yet more money literally down the loo lol x

• Options

Here!!!! imageimageimage

• Options

Lornylupots,

Congratulations.x

Wawa,

Keeping everything crossed 🤞 x

• Options

Done a test this evening. Doing another test first thing tomorrow! And have a clear blue digital if tomorrows test comes up positive. Been trying 7 months so so happy! 🤗

• Options

Lorry Congrats!!!!! 

ah U must be over the moon and I’m delighted for u!! 

Did you do all them tests FMU? X

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions