Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Saturday night chat!

Replies

• Options
    Thats very funny caroline!
  • Options
    Well my cuppa has arrived so i'd better say goodnight!!!!!
    Enjoy the rest of your chat, i'll probably be on at some point tomorrow so if anyone's about i'll catch up with you then.

Nite xx
  • Options
    thankfully my bed is being delivered a week on tuesday so Gareth can take delivery. Plus he can drag the old bed down the stairs!!! We only have to sleep in the old bed for 4 days, We would kill eachother if it was for much longer as you both roll the same direction and i end up clinging to the edge!!
  • Options
    Night Dawn chat soon sleep well!! xxx
  • Options
    Nite nite dawn,speak soon.

Oh caroline,lol, you poor thing.
  • Options
    hellllloooooo ladies, so sorry im late, ive actually been on for a while but have literally only just read through the posts,
    so, whos drunk already?
    im afraid ive no choc ladies, but i did treat myself to a lindt egg (one of the small cadbury size eggs) ealrier,which was heavenly, and we had pizza for dinner so i feel very naughty.

dawn, how rude of them not to turn up!!
    Zoe, well done to jack, you must be very proud.
    Samiha, glad you could make it!!

to the rest of you, glad to see so many on for the caht. hope everyones ok.

we had a nice day, just did a bit of shopping this morn, went to ants parents for a cuppa this aft, and when we went to leave, niamh wanted to stay, so his parents let her stay. when we got home, tara went for a 2hour nap!! unheard of, so i managed to sort out some old clothes, (and check posts on here for a while). then we went to pick niamh up, so were late coming home and having dinner, and niamh was so worn out, she fell asleep on me on the sofa, bless her.

anyway, sorry for the essay, just had to catch up
    kas xx
  • Options
    Bye for now Dawn!!
    Enjoy your cuppa!!!!

Night xx
  • Options
    Night Dawn!

x
    x
  • Options
    Evening girls - 124 posts!!! bleeding hell!!!

Must admit I haven't had a chance to read them all yet!

Hope everyone is ok? x
  • Options
    nita dawn, have a nice evening
  • Options
    evening kas!!!

Glad you've had a nice day! we've had a nice one too and it was even ok at the inlaws although they were a bit stroppy, all 3 of my sils were there so that was nice!!
  • Options
    hiay sarah, ive only just joined the chat myself, how are you?? havent chatted to you for ages
  • Options
    hiya, tash, how was the curry? im jealous lol
  • Options
    oh, and more importantly, hows amber today?
  • Options
    Kas, I was beginnng to think that you had given up on PP!!!!
  • Options
    Hi kas,
    sound like a nice but busy day for you.are all in bed now,rileys still up as my brother is staying,his usually in bed by 8pm latest.
  • Options
    well i'm back now and obviously you've all been busy chating away chocolates and broken beds....

I'm eating my salad and gulping down my diet pepsi whilst my hubby is baking cakes in the kitchen, but i already licked the whisks so i might as well drop the salad!
  • Options
    Samiha your hubby is baking cakes at 11:30 at night???!!!!
  • Options
    Hmmmm.........Tash, can't say that I would describe being in the same room as all 3 of your Sisters in laws as FUN LOL!
    Kas, Glad you've had a nice day.
    Hi sarah, You've a bit to catch up on!!
  • Options
    Hi Kas,

I'm good ta - whatcha been up to?

Samiha - can you send some cakes my way