Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby is due in September 2014
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Welcome to Due in September 2014!

Replies

• Options

Hi Angela - I have been stalking this thread for hours ha ha

Congratulations honey - fabulous news!!! I am very happy for you image xxx

• Options
    Omg joanne im exactly the same just this minute txt the bf saying bring me mcdonalds image
  • Options

Glad to hear it's not just me eating rubbish.... Healthy eating must start tomorrow for me!!

I'm loving the 12wks scan pics starting to appear, carnt wait for mine although no date yet! I'm amazed how they change for an early scan say at 9wks ( mine looked like a blob) to a perfect looking mini baby

• Options

Hi again all, so good to read some of your posts and know that I am not alone! I've been so so sick, my poor husband has been left with everything to do pretty much. I work 3 days a week and am in school 3 nights a week and I'm finding it so hard to cope with life. I'm thankful for every second being sick, lol, just wish life could stop for a bit! 

And I'm feeling the same with food, the only food that won't make me throw up is usually crap! So hopefully this eases soon so I can eat something healthy and not gain a thousand pounds! 

Had our scan yesterday, 9+1, and the heart beat was 177 and the sweetest sound in the world. I was so nervous, my whole body was shaking and I was trying so hard to stop crying! So crazy how you can fall in love with some one the size of an olive!image 

Angwass, your pic is so sweet, I love it, makes me want to book another scan in a couple weeks! Congratulations Momma! 

• Options
    Oh Angela how perfect! Congratulations image

I could actually not eat anything, just live on water/juice! I don't ever feel hungry and I don't fancy anything! Although I did quite enjoy the salad part of my steak and chips tonight so may just start living off salad, could do with losing some weight anyway, and it's not to heavy that it will make me vomit! Xx
  • Options

Morning ladies,

Thanks Judy - I cannot quite believe how much it has changed and grown in 3 weeks

image I am feeling very excited now that all the family know and work know....I can finally talk about it!

Joanne - I have been exactly the same...I am trying my best to eat healthy but I have also found that I don't fancy anything in particular, therefore don't organise anything to have for tea and usually results in rubbish!  I am eating fruit and veg every day though and I do weigh myself and I have only put 2lb on which I have read is about right for my stage so quite happy with that image

Nicole - Thank you image I couldn't believe how much it had grown in 3 weeks as I had an early scan due to bleeding.  So pleased you saw your little bean with a strong heartbeat

Stacey - Thank you!  Wow I am the total opposite and feel like I am constantly eating as my sickness is worse when I am hungry so I am always snacking but luckily its mainly fruit or carrots sticks etc I try to snack on.  That would be good if you could start eating salads......salads don't interest me at all at the minute...hoping they might when summer gets here and we are having bbq's etc image

Well I am feeling quite good and excited today!  As I said I have a scan in 3 weeks as I had a LLETZ procedure 3 years ago and they need to keep an eye on my cervix and make sure it's not shortening as baby gets bigger.  Worse case scenario is that I will have to have a scan every 3 weeks and if it shows my cervix shortening then they will have to put a stitch in but I shall take each day as it comes and I am just happy they are keeping a close eye on me image

xx

• Options

Hi Ladies

Hope your all doing well as anxiousmummy said the other day I had a miscarriage just got back from the hospital & all complete so don't need to do anymore.

I just wanted to wish you the best of luck with all your babies enjoy your pregnancies & take it easy.

May pop in from time to time and thanks for the kind words.

Billie xx

• Options

Hi Billie,

Sooooo sorry for your loss image there is nothing I can say to make things any easier or better but hope you have a speedy recovery and feel better soon.  Hope to see you around xx

• Options
    Really sorry Billie, take care hun xx
  • Options

Hi Judy,

1 more sleep....eeeeeek image

What time is your scan tomorrow?  I shall be stalking this thread for an update!!

How you feeling? xx

• Options

Billie, I am so sorry to hear your sad news, thinking of you hun.

Glad to hear everyone else is doing ok apart from the sickness, I was really bad last Thursday could not even keep fluids down but i think mine may have been a 24 hour bug! it was so draining, I literally was in bed for 2 days! 13 weeks today and I think today was actually the first time i woke up not feeling sick, so really hope the morning sickness has passed for me now!

Joanne - I am exactly the same with only wanting to eat crap and also whatever i fancy right at that moment! today at work had a lovely pasta lunch waiting for me in the fridge and decided I fancied a jacket with cheese and coleslaw instead! at least that was partially healthy!

AngWass - your scan pic is so cute! i will try and upload mine! unfortunately it’s not very clear but hopefully going for a private one in 3 weeks to find out the sex. anyone else finding out what they are having?

Judy - good luck for your scan tomorrow!

xx

• Options

my little bean image xx

• Options

Hi ladies,

Billie - so sorry honey! I hope you are coping and will recover soon. All the best to you honey and please pop in when you can. x

Angela - it is at 11:20 am and I have to go to work afterwards so might not come on straight away. I will let you know as soon as you can image Excuse my ignorance honey, but what is Lletz?

Loops - fab scan pic honey - excitiiiing image Glad the sickness has eased off a bit.

Thank you for all your support girls, I will be on tomorrow as soon as I can. I am still feeling sick and tired although not as much as last week, but I assume that everything is ok with the little bean image I will be 12w+2 tomorrow. DH is very excited and cannot wait, I am very scared but very excited at the same time. It will be a relief finding out that all is well image

Love to you all and speak to you tomorrow!

xxx

• Options
    Thats a great pic Loops image

Judy its basically a loop/laser treatment to get rid of pre cancerous cells which showed up on an abnormal smear. Eeeek good luck for tomoz image cant wait for the update xx
  • Options

Billie, so so sorry to hear about your loss. Hope you are surrounded with a lot of love right now to help you heal. 

• Options

Sending lots of hugs Billie xx

angwass2, I had the LLETZ procedure last March. I mentioned I received some treatment to the midwife and she didn't say anything. I will prod her further when I see her next week. Glad I found you else I would've just left it! X

• Options
    Hi MrsGriff,

The Dr did say that the procedure they do now generally means it wont cause problems in pregnancies because they only take away a small amount BUT when I had mine done the nurse told me that they had to take away more than the 'norm' because of how advanced mine was. So if I was you I would definitely question how much they actually took away image I had mine done at a different hospital to what I am having the baby so they have sent off for a report to see exactly how much they took away but its worth double checking and just asking them to do a scan on your cervix. My Dr said if my cervix is 3-4cm long now then she cant see it causing any problems but I definitely say to get it double che ked as better to be safe image

Its nice speaking with other people that have had it done as we can help each other out. I didnt know the ins and outs of how it could complicate things till yesterday xx
  • Options
    Congrats loops what a lovely pic! I will find out the sex of mine, I hate surprises lol! I paid to have it done with my first 8yrs ago, it was ??100 then, that's before u found out on Nhs! Also found and with my 2nd but that was through Nhs scan! This one I'm debating on whether to have private one aswell, they r ??60 now, so not gonna break the bank, and the place they do it is lovely, and I'd like to take my boys along!

Well I feel horrendous my sickness has been constant so far today and it's given me such a headache so I'm having a lay down whilst the kids r at school! On the plus side my antibiotics have kicked in and I know longer have excruciating back and front pain, so that one less thing to worry about! Just for anyone the same stage as me (10wks 5days) the pains I was getting over the course of nearly 2wks were infact a uti, prob mixed with a little stretching, I had no discomfort when actually passing urine though just the pains everyday, and i ended up visiting the docs who dipped my sample and it came back with an infection!

Good luck to those with scans coming up, can't wait to see updates image xx
  • Options

Hi ladies,

Judy - can't wait for your update image

Stacey - don't blame you for having a lie down while you can!  Sorry to hear you are feeling a bit pants image  I feel like I'm finally turning a corner, although I don't want to jinx it haha.  For the last two nights I've managed to go without having a nap and also haven't felt half as sick today as I normally do.

I am 12 weeks on Saturday and since eating my dinner today I have horrendous bloat...I actually look about 6 months pregnant and I have bad tummy ache but I actually think it's trapped wind as that's what it feels like image x

• Options
    Im 11weeks today and my doppler came in the post this morning and I heard my beans heartbeat its amazingimage 12week scan nxt friday hope it hurries up im so impatient image