Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby is due in September 2014
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Welcome to Due in September 2014!

Replies

• Options
    Well I don't feel pg at all now so petrified about tomorrow image

Should be 9 weeks but I think it will show it's gone wrong image
  • Options

Morning anxiousmummy,

Symptoms do come and go...that is quite normal.  I had a light bleed at 8 weeks and all my symptoms just disappeared and that was the main thing bothering me but I had a scan at 8+3 and baby was fine!  I also have a scan tomorrow and I will be 11+3.

I am sure all will be fine for us both image What time is your scan tomorrow? x

• Options
    I have moved my scan to 1.30 today.

I have something I need to concentrate on later and no chance with mind questioning.

I hope I'm just being silly xx
  • Options

Fingers crossed for you hunni....please keep us updated! xx

• Options
    Will do just waiting to be seen xx
  • Options

Hi everyone- hope you all had good weekends. 

Welcome Loops and Annie - great news for you both and so glad you've had good scans. 

I've also caved in and bought some maternity jeans (topshop - one blue pair, one black). I am really hoping that's all I need for a while...want to limit how much I spend on clothes I'll only be wearing for a few months. I have to say though, the bump is really noticeable now. I'm 11+4 today according to my last scan. 

Ang - how funny, we are so close in dates and I spent all of Sunday feeling like total crap too!! Soooo sick and with a horrible headache.

AnxiousMummy - let us know how it goes. My symptoms come and go all the time and all ok with me so far. Try not to panic.

xx

• Options
    All went well. Heart beating baby wriggled! Measuring 9+1

Sadly mumofthree3 miscarried at the weekend so my lack of symptoms made me panic.

Xx
  • Options
    Hope everything was ok anxiousmummy! I've had horrendous pains in my lower tummy and back, I thought stretching but has been going on for over a week! Went to docs today to check for urine infection and it showed increased white blood cells on the dip stick, so docs sent it off to be tested and put me on 5 day course of amoxicillin, he said could be a uti but is getting if checked anyway as I have no pain when actually passing urine! I'm hoping it is that cos these pains r getting unbearable now, and should only take 2/3 days for antibiotics to kick in! I've been reading on my app that week 10 is supposed to be the worst for sickness, well seems to be the case at the minute, I was in the bathroom being sick for about 15 minutes this morning and my eldest son (7 and a half) was an absolute angel! He got his little brother dressed for school and made sure they had everything in their lunch boxes, bless him! I'm feeling absolutely drained now and hoping I manage to stay awake for the new series of obem tonight!!! Xxx
  • Options

Yaaay that's brill news anxiousmummy....hopefully you can try and relax just a little now image It is only natural to panic if you have had a rough ride and also seeing the sad stories of ladies on here sets alarm bells ringing.  I don't think I will be 100% relaxed until I have little baby in my arms and then I know a who lots of different worry will set it image

I had an early scan at 8+3 and must say I am excited but nervous about my scan tomorrow!

That is sad news about mumofthree image hope she is ok!

How weird is that HappySurprise that we both felt pants yesterday?!?  You feeling any better today?

Ooo glad you have reminded me that OBEM starts tonight Stacey.....think I will feel a lot more scared watching it now though knowing I will be going through that in approximately 6 months time haha x

• Options

Hi ladies,

Anxiousmummy - fab news about the scan and I hope you are feeling a little more relaxed now. Please send our love to mumofthree if you are in touch with her.

Mumofthree - not sure if you are reading the thread but if you are I hope you are ok and coping. I know how hard it is so if you need a chat do not hesitate to message us. Stay strong lovely lady!!!

Angela and HappySurprise - sorry to hear that you had a bad day yesterday and hope you are feeling better today. What time is your scan tomorrow Ange?

Stacey - bless you, that is so cute!

Well, I'm 11w+6 today and hitting the 12 week mark tomorrow. I am feeling very very tired and I'm struggling at work. The sickness is still here, although not as bad as yesterday. 3 more days to go for my scan - anxiety is kicking in now . . .  My bump is pretty noticable now, but trying to hide it under lose dresses as work don't know yet. Wanna hold off until mid March if I can . . .

xxx

• Options
    Hi Judy,

I feel a lot better today, just doing a lot of dry heaving image like to think its a good sign though. My scan is at 2pm! I am very excited but nervous.

Seems like yesterday was a bad day all round! I cant wait till after tomoz when I can start wearing fitted clothes and show off my little bump as I will be telling work on Wednesday image

I am finding at the min that I dont fancy anything foodwise and the thought of cooking makes me feel sick image xx
  • Options

Angela - I will be stalking the thread tomorrow afternoon! Hope it all goes well for you and please post a picture of your little bean if you can image I bet you are excited about telling everyone image I am going to wait a few more weeks, the most important people know already and the rest do not need to know yet. Work can wait as long as I can hide my bump under loose dresses image Two more weeks and I can tell work . . . .

I don't fancy anything either but decided to eat better this week cos last week I lived off toasted bread with butter and tat is not very nutritious. So I will be having fruit and nuts for breakfast and chicken or salmon with vegetables for lunch image

xxxx

• Options
    Urgh I feel ill! The amount of sick I have produced today is a joke all I've eaten is a punnet of grapes, an apple turnover at Nan's house image and hamburger and salad for dinner! I so hope this isn't like my first pregnancy, vomiting until I was 8 months! It makes me not want to eat! I can't handle food sick! I just want to sleep all the time, it's so draining! X
  • Options

Hi ladies,

Judy - I will certainly post as soon as I can after the scan and upload a pic image

Is it normal to feel more nervous than excited about my scan today?  I feel extremely sick which I know is part MS and I think partly because of the nerves image I woke at 5am this morning and couldn't get back to sleep.

x

• Options
    Good luck today image I was awake at the crack of dawn counting down the hrs! Took 45 mins for them 2 c me! I'm taking a packed lunch next time! Loads of ppl up there with sandwiches and drinks, oh and I'm taking a fan! It was soooo hot!!! Knowing me though I'll be all prepared next time and I'll be called in within 5 mins! Xx
  • Options

Hi Angela,

Yes it is normal honey, I will feel the same! I was thinking about it this morning while driving to work and cried my eyes out cos I'm so worried - what a numpty ehhh? DH gives me a big smile every time we mention the scan so I feel like I cannot be emotional in front of him - he is thinking positive bless his heart!

Good luck honey - everything will be great!

xxxx

• Options

Hi everyone, does anyone else feel like they are only eating junk? Feel sick all the time and the only food I can eat is something that I really fancy at that moment. Really don't have a clue how I'm suppose to eat healthy, at this rate I will be the size of a house very soon!!

• Options

Hi Joanne,

Oh yes image I do not fancy food at all and have been eating a lot of bread, toast and butter. Decide that from this week I will eat healthy stuff cos the baby needs it image so it is fruit for breakfast for me and healthy veg and chicken / fish for lunches and whatever DH cooks for dinner image. I felt really sick last friday, had some cheesy chips and felt much better ha ha

xx

• Options
    Hi ladies,

Scan went well image baby was moving much, obviously very laid back! I cant post a pic on my phone so will add one later when I go on laptop image

We are one happy mummy and daddy to be image

I have another scan in 3 weeks as I had lletz treatment and they need to check length of my cervix.

Bet you cant wait for your scan Judy xx
  • Options

here is our little bundle of joy, measuring exact image x