Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in 2006
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

06 Babies continued...…. (MFM)

Replies

• Options

Woohoo, 37!!!

If I don't get chance to speak to you before, once again I hope Sunday goes ok. xx

• Options

Thank you, we've decided that I'm going to go up with my brother and Shawn and Ben can stay at home, otherwise it's a long journey for Ben and this way I can spend more time with my family.. It will be a sad day, but it's nice to have a day to remember him - would have been his 19th birthday.

Hope you have a fantastic time on Saturday night - we want pictures!! Have fun tonight too xx

• Options
    Thanks, I will do. xx
  • Options

Hi

Hope you have had a good evening Zoe

I had a call this afternoon from the hv i saw earlier and she had looked in her notes and seen that i had phoned when Jessica was 19months with speech concern and because there has not been much improvement she is going to refer her to the speech therapist!

Just waiting for her to wear herself out as she thinks its great fun to be able to get out of bed and is running around like a looneyimage

• Options

image the novelty will wear off, she's just enjoying the freedom. I hope she sleeps ok.

Charl was in bed for 7!! Woohoo!! She hasn't had a nap today and with going back to school for a walk around she was well and truly shattered and fell asleep while taking her bedtime bottle only taking half of it.

The Christmas Fayre was a little disappointing. There was more chaos than I was expecting, maybe they weren't expecting so many families to turn up, I don't know. I'm glad we went but as Charl was grumpy with being tired next time I'd go just with Jack.

Hope you all have a good weekend.

xx

• Options

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage Have just checked on Jessica and she has fallen fast asleep in her bed, only took about an hour and i didn't go up to her in case she thought it was a game.

Thats a shame the fayre wasn't that good Zoe, i took Jessica to watch Newbury lights being switched on tonight and it wasn't that good either!image

• Options

glad they're referring Jessica to the speech therapist for you, am sure they will be able to give some good advice. came home tonight and Shawn's all stressed about Ben's speech as there was a child 3 months younger than Ben at the local play centre who can speak fluently already.. I'm not too worried as I can see he's making progress, but think it's harder for Shawn cos he's with him all day every day and doesn't notice the changes. As long as he can talk by the age of 5 I'm not too stressed.. hopefully nursery will help..

hope Jessica is settled for the night now and no longer running like a looney!! has she got a side up, or do you think she'll be okay?

Zoe - sorry the Christmas fayre was chaotic!! It's always a bit miserable when you have a grumpy child in tow too! Hopefully it'll be better next year. Will let you know what the one at our local school is like tomorrow - probably not much better!

i'm off to bed to read my book.. been really tired this week, hope am not this knackered next week as back in hospital on wednesday image got an email from my Consultant yesterday asking me to meet him at 8am on wed morning at the admissions unit as our team is on call - nothing like being thrown in the deep end image

hope you're all having nice evenings xx

ps does anyone watch eastenders?? i cried when phil walked out on shirley!! am so sad..

• Options

Im sure they will help with her speech, Tony had to have speech therapy and you can't shut him up now!lol

Hope next week goes ok, must be a bit nerve wracking!

Sorry i don't watch eastenders

• Options

Great that she's fallen asleep!! I guess she must have tired herself out.. maybe you'll get a lie in too if you're lucky!! image

Was saying to Shawn that when he does start speaking fluently he'll wish he wasn't cos I can imagine he just won't stop! He's forever babbling about something or other image

Sorry the Newbury lights weren't very exciting, I hope Ben will enjoy seeing Father Christmas and his Reindeer tomorrow, as it'll probably be tipping it down with rain image

I'm always nervous before a new job, have changed job every 4 months for the last 2 years and 4 months, so you'd think I'd get used to it by now!!

Anyway, I really am off to bed now!! Thanks for your post about Ben - maybe next time Lucy and I meet up you could come too?? I have a couple of weeks off in January - know it's a long way off, but I think December's going to fly by!! Zoe - know you're a lot further away, but would be nice to meet up one day too!!

Night night xx

• Options

Simone, I'm so glad Jessica has fallen asleep in her bed. I hope she continues to go to bed well for you and all the best for her with the therapist. It's better that it happens before she starts school.

Lucy, I watch Eastenders from time to time and happened to have it on tonight. Have to say I didn't cry but then that's your hormonal inbalance at the moment. As for meeting up one day, I'd love that too. image

Off to bed myself now....sweet dreams xx

• Options

Morning girls

Well i think Jessica did really well, she woke at 12.30 came in with me for a few mins, then i said are you going back to bed and she nodded, so put her back to bed and she stayed there till 4.30, when i did the same as before and then she went till 7.30!image

Lucy that would be lovely to meet up and January will soon be hereimage

I still haven't meet Zoe yetimage

• Options

Morning Simone,

For her first night in a bed I think Jessica did really well for you, which is great image.

I was hoping to come down your way to see you and Lucy H before Christmas but that's not going to happen now sadly. It will happen sometime next year. image

xx

• Options

Morning girls,

You've all been busy little bee'simage I couldn't get on last night as Katelin is poorly and very clingy.

Simone, sorry the Christmas lights were pants, but at least Jessica liked her bed. I know you were a bit worried about it. Have you heard from Tony? It sounds like we had a similar night to you ,time wise.

Zoe, what a shame your fayre was disappointing. Still, you have your big do tonight. How are the nails ?image

Lucy, I hope you enjoy your Christmas fayre today, and I hope the remembrance service is nice tomorrow. I will be thinking of youxxx

Take care girls, chat soon xxx

Ps The meeting in January sounds fab. Am I still invited even though I have had the privilege to have met you all???image

• Options

Lucy sorry to hear Katelin is poorly, hope she feels better soon.
    I put Jessica up to bed at 7.15 and she was asleep by eight, i have put a dummy clip on her tonight as i think she kept loosing her dummy last night.
    I have heard from tony twice today, don;t think he will remember much of the weekend come friday as i think there is a lot of alcohol flowing this weekend.

Zoe hope you have had a lovely night and the nails are still intact!

Lucy hope you are ok today xx

• Options
    That is meant to say come Mondayimage
  • Options

What's Tony up to this weekend Simone?? Hope Jessica sleeps through tonight, but sounds like she didn't do too badly last night image

The Christmas Fayre sounds similar to Zoes - was complete chaos and far too many people for such a small place! We didn't stay for long in the end, but Ben was happy with a little goodie bag we got him. Our plans to watch the Christmas Lights come on went out the window this afternoon as got carried away with rearranging furniture for the Christmas tree, did a little bit of Christmas shopping (more stuff for Ben image), and Ben and I decorated the Christmas tree this evening!!

My brother and Dad came over this evening for takeaway Indian so I've missed the X factor and been subjected to very serious conversations which went over my head! My bro's staying tonight (in Ben's bed - Ben's been kicked out into his cot poor boy!), and we're setting off to Norfolk at 6.30am image

Think am heading off to bed in a min, hope Zoe's having a fab time tonight and you guys are okay. Is Katelin feeling better now Lucy?? Course you're invited in January - I have to show you how my pudding eating skills have improved image Am on annual leave from 12th Jan for 2 weeks.. Let me know which dates you can all make.. Zoe - do you think you'd be able to make it down??

Hope you're all okay, chat tomorrow if not too tired xx

• Options
    Hi Lucy, just wanted to say that I hope the service went well today . Am thinking of you xxx
  • Options

Hi

Lucy tony as gone on a blokes weekend to butlins in minehead! Alright for some!

Hope the service went ok today xx

• Options

Hello Girls,

Seems a while since we posted on here, hope everyone is well.

Katelin is poorly, and after 3 days of her having a temperature I took her to the doctors as I just had a feeling that she had a chest infection, but fortunately her chest is clear and she just has a virus. She's feeling very sorry for herself with a nasty cough and is full of cold ( lovely and snotty) She's not really eating either ( apart from 14 calendar chocsimage) Aaron was back to school today, as he's feeling much better, but Daniel is now saying he feels poorly, so we cant take the black cross off our door just yet.

Simone, may have to cancel Friday. Will speak to you Thursday.

Zoe, as beautiful as your nails were, I'm not sure I needed them sent 3 times LOL!!!!! I think one of your little angels had a hold of your phone again.image

Lucy, is it tomorrow that you start at the Hospital? If so, I hope it goes really well.

Tree is up, and has been 'tweaked' to perfectionimage

Got Katelin 1 last prezzie delivered today. A complete bargain of £2.49 for a silver cross dazzle buggy for her buba. Cant wait to see it up and katelin pushing itimage

Fab night on TV tonight. Stenders,Holby and survivors ( with a glass of wine and some choccy)

Right girls, take care chat soon xxxxx

• Options
    Woo Hooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! Page 38imageimageimageimage