Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Very Faint Positive Pregnancy Test

Replies

• Options
    I took a clear blue pregnancy test and later on in the day when i looked at the results it had a dark blue line going across and another line forming on top of the other one but i was very faint it showed a plus/cross... does it mean i'm pregnant ive been feeling dizzy and lightheaded, headache and its been day 4 I've been feeling like this
  • Options
    Sorry hun but everything that happens after the timeframe (normally 5min) is considered invalid. Therefore it could mean anything or nothing. I'd try again tomorrow morning with a first response test if you have one, they are the most sensitive. Fingers crossed xx
  • Options
    Ok thanks....
  • Options
    I got a very faint line on a pregnancy test. Then two days later got a negative. I don’t know if I’m pregnant or not. My emotions have been all over the place. I’m also due on my period in a week. Can someone please advice thank you
  • Options
    I done a first response rapid test and it's got a very faint line. Could I be pregnant?
  • Options
    Late, belly cramps, feel sick without being sick lower back pain feels like I am coming on? Tried all the time, done a pregnancy test this morning fainted line but see able
  • Options

• Options
    Did you take the test apart? 
  • Options
    It’s the same test took this morning 
  • Options
    I don't understand what you mean. The same test as what test? 
    It looks like it's a regular test (plastic thingy) that you took apart and took a picture of the inserted strip. 
  • Options
    Yeah I took it apart to see if I was seeing things clear 
  • Options
    I thought so. I was asking because if you do so, the test is considered invalid. Even when you see a line, you can't read it like that unfortunately. 
  • Options
    Angie786 did u ever get an answer?
  • Options
    AthenaMom I done a few dip tests and they come up negative but one had a faint line that you can hardly see. So I’m unsure. I’m due on my period on Monday. I’m having some cramps and pain and feeling sick but I’m not sure if that’s just because my period is coming and the faint positive line I got last week was a false positive. It’s driving me insane as I just want to know.
  • Options
    So if can help me. Is it me or does the second test a day later look like had a faint line???? 🤞🏻The one on the right 
  • Options

Am I pregnant?image

So where you? I have same test and mine looks like this!!
  • Options
    I am a week late for my period, my line is faint and my blood test is borderline (8.5) should I be worried?
  • Options
    Angie786 did u get your AF. I never did and I think I ovulated late. 
  • Options
    Francis2021Francis2021 Regular
    edited May 24, 2021 6:54PM
    Hello ladies! I am currently around 7 or 8 DPO and I did a few tests from different brands today and they ALL came up reallyyyy faint lines within the first 3-7mins. I am really unsure what to think right now tbh! I want to add a pic here but not sure how to! Is it possible to be indent lines?
  • Options
    Hallo everyone , i took a clear blue pregnancy test today and got a very very faint line , it’s 4 days before my period and have been feeling nauseous. Can anyone see the line as well or am seeing things ?