Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Very Faint Positive Pregnancy Test

Replies

• Options
    This is the picture 
  • Options
    hey girls can anyone else see a very faint positive line? i was supposed to start my period on the 28th and i had very light bleeding that didnt last long at all it was just spotting throughout the day and then it stopped completely and hasnt started again since, my friend said this was implantation bleeding, so i did a test yesterday and it looks like theres a very faint line you almost have to stare to see it but i need someone elses opinion incase im just seeing things lol any help is appreciated x
  • Options
    @dolly123 I can't see a line but I know these are hard to photograph. If you have access to a First Response you'd get a better idea. If not retest in a couple of days as HCG levels double up every 48h. Good luck!
  • Options
    Ive got test 2 weeks ago and got faint line then now i test again and also got faint line, what does it mean? Can someone please help me..
    Thank you 😔😊
  • Options
    Hi! I took a test and I don’t know if I’m seeing things. I took a picture but it’s hard to get on camera so i darkened it so y’all could see what I see, help!
  • Options
    So I have took a test 2 weeks before my periods are due just because I feel different, I feel like I might be pregnant.. do you see the line or is it just my imagination? Thanks x
  • Options
    Hi I took a test and I don’t know if I am actually seeing a faint line. Can anyone give me their input, I would appreciate. My husband and I have been trying for 2 years.🤞
  • Options
    Hey , I just took a test but it’s a faint blue line. It popped up a minute after testing. I am 6 months postpartum. Anyone else get a faint line?
  • Options
    Tiairra1496Tiairra1496 Regular
    edited Sep 9, 2020 10:01PM
    How do you upload pictures?
  • Options
    How do you upload pictures?

@Tiairra1496 just above the box where you write your message, there's a row of icons for changing the text etc.. the last one is for uploading an image :smile: (i'm viewing on a laptop, not sure if it is different if you're on a phone/tablet..)
  • Options
    Oh okay. I took 2 first response very faint line I’m going to try in 3 days!!! 
  • Options
    Hi girls so I took a test and I have a very faint line could I be pregnant?
  • Options
    I took 3 more different test all came back positive. 
  • Options
    Hi ladies!

I’m 26, my husband is 29, we’ve been trying for a few months with no success just yet. I know it might be early, but does this look mildly positive to anyone else?
  • Options
    I took a test two months ago and the plus sign I thought was a faint line . I got my period , and than this month I’m 6 days from expected period but my breast are so sensitive just to touch from a shirt . I’ve been really tired . I took a test and it was a faint double line . Idk if it’s me or I am actually pregnant .
  • Options
    i’m not sure if i’m pregnant i have an image i’d like to share
  • Options
    Is a very faint barely noticeable line a positive?
  • Options
    Help! I've had 3 different brands of tests have an extremely faint line for 2 days, and I'm 4 days late. Anyone else experienced this?
  • Options
    MommahenMommahen Regular
    edited Oct 3, 2020 9:12PM
    Hi! My husband and I have been trying for a year. I’m still 4 days before my missed period. My first test this morning was the faintest faintest pink line and all others were negative after I drank a lot of water. I am really hoping I’m not crazy that that there is a line and I’m not just making it up. Can you see one?
  • Options
    Hey ladies im 18 I haven’t had my period for 8 months and only one test has came back positive and the rest negative ive token one right now because its been 8 months without my period and negative me and my boyfriend have been trying for almost a year but no luck don’t know why but no luck someone give me answers