Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Very Faint Positive Pregnancy Test

1242526272830»

Replies

• Options
    Looks like you are in the beginning of something!
  • Options
    Hey guys I’m new on here
  • Options
     Took this test, thought I was seeing things but there is a second fainted light blue line it’s a clear blue test? Anyone help me??! 
  • Options
    So I got a positive test then I started bleeding, then my test was negative I’ve just taken another and this is the result not sure what to think now :(
  • Options
    Just to add on this bleed was last month which I assumed was a chemical pregnancy now 2 weeks later I’ve got a very faint positive?
  • Options
    Also I’ve got a 4 month old baby so confused right now 
  • Options
    edited Jun 16, 2021 2:25PM
    I just want to know if i am pregnant so me and my boyfriend planned on having a kid and he said he came in my three times but i took one pregnancy test on the second day late of my period and it says positive with a faint line then on my fourth day late of my period i took another and that one said positive with an faint line as well then the fifth day i got my period whats going on ??? My email is Deheavenlyn@icloud.com IF SOMEONE COULD PLEASE RESPOND
  • Options
    You are pregnant for a fact. It's funny I felt like I was reading myself.. I did all this yesterday as well.. I went for a blood test today and POSITIVE

lucilles1 said:

I have been feeling the effects of being pregnant, very sore heavy boobs, random nausea which disappears when i eat, bloating, and am a few days over due on my period so decided to do a PG test...... at first glance i assumed it was negative but on closer inspection could see a faint second line indicating a positive result.

Showed my DH and he could see it too but only just and feel a bit like we are going mad.

I have done two more tests today, all different makes and all of them seem to do the same thing.... look negative but with a very faint mark where the positive line should be.

All of them show the colour that they should be rather than just the greyish line that sometimes show so I'm not sure what to think.

I have bought a digital test and thought i might do that first thing tomorrow but think i'm getting a bit obsessed with it.

I say i am a few days overdue but this is based on my having a coil removed about two months ago and recording my last cycle as commencing 10th November..... having only had one cycle since its removal i haven't been able to confirm if my cycles are 28 days exactly or not. image

What does everyone think?

Hey hi. It's funny I feel like i am ready myself. I had same experience yesterday.  I went for a urine test in the lab today and negative. Went back for a blood test today and POSITIVE.  You might just be pregnant and we might be giving birth same day😀
  • Options
    So I get my period July 1st but been having major mood swings, sleeping way more than usual and overeating which is not like me AT ALL I took a test last night and I noticed a VERY faint line I thought I was losing my mind I took one this morning and that faint line definitely looked more noticeable.. I been trying for a baby for about 4 months
  • Options
    I have no idea how to post a picture to show you guys
  • Options
    I’ve been having cramps for a little over a week. My period isn’t due for at least another week. It’s light cramps. Is that implantation cramping? I’m very confused this has never happened before
  • Options
    Hey guys, me and my partner have been trying to convince, I am 2 weeks late for my period but nothing yet is coming up on the pregnancy tests. The only time I can see 2 lines is when I put my flash light on under the test, does this still count as a positive? I’m not too sure about this stuff as I have never been pregnant before. Thank you in advance x
  • Options
    edited Nov 3, 2021 5:27PM
    So I'm 9 days late. I ovulated late but did ovulation tests to make sure when I ovulated. I haven't had a period since 20th Septmeber 2021. I'm 20dpo. Did 2 pregnancy tests yesterday one fmu and the other at 18:15pm.
    I swear I see a faint line on the fmu but not so much on the one i did in the evening. I've asked several people if they think they can see a line and some have said yes and others have said no.
    I've had extreme cramps, constipation, headaches, my moods been everywhere. I'm getting stressed out so easily. My boobs have been tender but only very mild. I've felt sick. I've got constant fatigue. And just recently started with insomnia even thought I'm exhausted and drained.d please help!? How do I add an image from my phone?
  • Options
    Hi am 4 days late I took a test I got one line lighter than other one
  • Options
    Hi am 4 days late I took a test I got one line lighter than other one
  • Options

Helloooo! :)
    got this faint line 2 times, 5 days apart :)
    is it positive? I have no one to ask or talk to can someone tell me if you have experience:)
    all best 🤍