Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Very Faint Positive Pregnancy Test

Replies

• Options
    Hey ladies, im hopefully a mom to be which would be my first pregnancy ever me and my husband have been trying for almost a year ive took test and straight negative yesterday morning i took a test came negative with a line trying to come out but it wasn’t showing fully after a few minutes i checked it again and it had a faint line that is just getting more and more  noticeable Please help and hopefully its not a false positive 
  • Options
    That looks positive to me for sure. I would retest.
  • Options
    Hi everyone, I had been reading on this forum early this year since I tested a faint positive on my 3rd pregnancy. I was curious since this is the first time I tested a faint positive. I bought several test kits and they all have the same result. Then since I read some explanations then I didn't worry that much. I also had blood tests which showed that yes I am indeed pregnant. Before I got to my 13 weeks scan, which is my first scan, I noticed that symptoms are not that usual. I feel like I don't vomit very often which was not the case for my first 2. But I was guessing well, it's not the same for every pregnancy. I has suspicion that something's wrong but of course want to get that off my mind. So here comes the 1st scan and unfortunately, there was no heartbeat. I was so surprised but eventually have to let go. I'm not saying that faint positives mean something else. I am just sharing my experience since these things never happened to me before. Months passed and here I am again, pregnant at 4 weeks. This time no faint positive and hoping & praying that this pregnancy will be safe until I deliver. 😊🙏🏻
  • Options
    Hi I took a test this morning as my boobs have been so sensitive and I thought it would just give me a piece of mind! And i have a second very faint line? Am I best to wait a week to do another one or do you think there is nothing to be worried about?
  • Options
    Dv1Dv1 New
    edited Aug 24, 2020 8:23PM
    Nn
  • Options
    @Tara1393 Defo looks positive but I'd test in a couple of days as hcg levels rise so your line should get darker. Good luck !
  • Options
    Hi Iv taken a test and I’m not shore?? There’s the faintest line What do u think??
  • Options
    I’m not shore how I add a pic?
    Sorry x
  • Options
    @RachelRow im barely a mom to be i still haven’t got any response or anything i re tested a few days ago or the day after that test and it said no 

• Options
    Hey ladies can u help me out ! I tested and I feel it’s a faint positive and it’s 10 days before my period! I had to adjust the filter so u can see the line...anyone else have to do that so u can catch the line in a picture?
  • Options
    Linlin7Linlin7 Regular
    edited Aug 26, 2020 2:17AM
    How do I upload a picture?
  • Options
    @Linlin7 When you are typing a comment there is a  little image icon. Once you click on it, it should give you the option to attach an image. If you are using your phone you can look for it in your camera roll if on a PC/laptop you will have to save the image on your computer first and go to the files where you saved it. Hope it helps !
  • Options
    edited Aug 31, 2020 8:47AM
    I got a super faint lightest pink almost white line on an early detection FR test at about 7DPO. I couldn’t tell at first because of the glare in the result window, but something is there. I wish I could upload a picture. Is 10 DPO good to test again? Or do I have to wait longer? I know I’ll be testing on the day of my ‘missed’ period for sure. The due date would be on my birthday next year if I am pregnant, which was not planned but would be an amazing gift.
  • Options

Can anyone see a faint line or is it just me ? 😄🙈
  • Options
    telod13 said:

imageimageimagehere are some of my tests? I have took 9 in total and 8 have come back with faint lines however the clear blue came back negative? I be been a little apprehensive about the whole situation as I just want a definite yes or no 🙈🙈🙈 x image

@telod13  Deffo positive !!! Congratulations hun xx 
  • Options
    ChubbybunnyChubbybunny Regular
    edited Aug 31, 2020 9:21AM
    Need help! I’m new to this and all but I’m confused 

I took a pregnancy test in the morning on 29/8 and it had a pinkish line on it it was a bit faded but you could definitely see it and it said it was positive 

but than I took another one 2 days later so ( Today ) in the afternoon but it came back negative I’m not too sure if I’m pregnant or not but I have been having nausea, headaches and lower back pain 

what should I do I don’t want to give my hopes up if I’m not pregnant?

(i am on the Implanon)
  • Options
    Linlin7Linlin7 Regular
    edited Aug 31, 2020 2:36PM
    So I had blood work done last week after I had a faint positive and they did bloodwork for me were only would’ve been considered two weeks pregnant and my hCG levels only came back at 3. I’m repeating the bloodwork today but has anyone had this happen to them and ended up being pregnant??
  • Options
    @Chubbybunny its like that i had my faded one and my other one came out negative I haven’t done any blood work obviously because we are taking home test before anything because id also love to have a family from trying almost 1 year 
  • Options
    Hi ladies I took this test today & my periods due in four days I took the picture about 15 minutes after taking test! Some help please 🥺😩