Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Expecting #1 - looking for friends

Replies

• Options

Are you having a babyboy @scottyl

how are all you ladies gettin on xx hope everyone is doing wellxx

• Options

@cantwaittobeamomma

The sonographer thinks girl but it was said with a lot of uncertainty!

• Options

@scottyl

tbh initially i thought girl but then i looked at the picture and wondered if tht line at the bottomend of photo could be a little teapot🙈

im not any good at these things are you gona get a private scan?

• Options

Hi congratzz! Im currently 13 weeks first time mummy too ! 🤰🏼☺️ Going through a lot of different types of pain but still going strong ❤️

• Options

@cantwaittobeamomma

We are thinking of having a 4d scan in about 6 weeks just to check. Just me being paranoid probably in case I buy all pink and they were wrong! 

How far are you along now?

• Options

Yeah i think i would have to because its been known hasn’t it, i thonk if their not 99.9% sure they shudnt give you an answer because its names nurseries clothes.

14 weeks atm chewing my nails downfory 20 weeks scan 😂 just cant wait and i dont want to do a private one before hand because i want to a) double check the gender

b) get a clearer picture when bubba has more fat on his/her face

how you getting on generally? Xx

Hi Gorgy have you had a scan yet? im used to the aches n pains now they dont even worry me anymore just feels like second naturex

• Options

ScottyL - amazing scan picture 😊 I cannot say anything on the gender though, I have no clue 😃  how are you feeling?

CantWaitToBeAMomma - how are you doing? 😊 I just had my 12 week scan this week, and I am also chewing my nails until my 20 week one :D 

GorgyEm97 - I am going to be 13 weeks tomorrow 😊 I feel like aching all the time, it is usually something with my stomach, head or just regular tiredness 😃

• Options

I’m not going to lie since hitting the second trimester I’ve been feeling a lot better and have been feeling movements since 18 weeks. 

Definitely something to look forward to!

• Options

Hi yes i have ❤️😂 quite clear as soon  as the doctor touched my belly the baby pretty much told him to fuck off and get off him so hyperactive !! Was cute but now im waiting for 20 week scan oh my days it drags !!!! Im still not used to the pain tbh kind of getting there but getting worried a lot imageLittle wee legs up in the air hahaha xxx

• Options

Everness- How did your first scan go how are you?

scottyl- I cannot wait till i start feeling a bit better cause iv not been great at all dont think theres a symptom i aint had but in away it lets me know babys still fine. Eeekk 😍😍 i cant wait to feel baby move i think i will cry real tears tbh tho crying & sleeping is all im good at atm 😂 xx

• Options

Don’t worry I felt exactly the same, I felt absolutely shocking and was sick every day but now there are days I don’t feel pregnant and have so much energy. 

Oh I nearly shed a tear with excitement felt a bit like popcorn popping the first time and did it 3 times. Now I feel it regularly every day especially when it’s noisy, then it stops when it goes quiet. You’ve got some amazing times ahead!

• Options

ScottyL  - that is amazing 😊 I am so excited to feel movements of our little girl.. any clues how to be sure about them? 😊

GorgyEm97 - our girl was also hyperactive when we wanted to measure NT.. and then when I had my private one, she was just sleeping all the time not caring about anything 😃

CantWaitToBeAMomma - it went well, but as I said our little girl was hyperactive, waving, suckling her thumb, stretching 😃 what about you?

• Options

Everness - I thought the same, but you will know for sure. It’s not like anything you will have felt before, like a popcorn popping feeling or some people say it flutters. 

• Options

OH nooo im hoping for a boy everyone saying girl :(((( we too sassy haha xxx

• Options

ScottyL - because I have read that for first timers it might be first like bowel movements/gas and that only later on they realise it is the baby 😃 I am so excited.. now that my family knows and everybody taken it really well it is great.. only the anomaly scan and I will be full on celebration :D 

• Options

GorgyEm97 - in our due November group 3 girls know for sure and all of us are expecting girls only :D I wanted to have a firstborn boy (so that he can take care of his little sister) buuuut I am all in for girl-power so I am very happy with us having girl :) and my husband was also more pro boy (he is last of the male line in his family) but day before we found out he was like: I want a girl.. because Thanos had such a great relationship with Gamora in Avengers.. and he was calling her his little one :D 

• Options

Awe i was hoping for a boy tbh i had a gut instinct way before i got pregnant up to the scan because everyone wants me to have a girl 😂 aweeee thats cuteee man , mine was doing the mexican wave i think haha xxxx

• Options

GorgyEm97 - if you want to find out so badly, you might do the blood test, I have no idea how expensive it is just for gender... for us it was within the NIPT so we know :) 

• Options

Knowing my luck its going to be a girl i wanted a boy to take her of little sister too i figured it would be cute ❤️ I had this odd feelinh that my first child would be a boy now not so sure lol 😂😂😂 everyones saying girl apart from a few because they think that that long thing is the pee pee ☺️ When did you find out with yours?

• Options

GorgyEm97 - you always get a 50/50 chance sooo... you will get to know soon :) I got to know ours last Thursday when I got my Harmony results :)