Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Anxious, preg after loss and lines not darker.

123457»

Replies

• Options
    Hi @NDG and @TeeAli22 💖 sorry I haven't been in touch for ages!!!!! 
    I have some news.....we are expecting another baby 😍 
    How are you both doing? Xx
  • Options
    @SmithL35 YEY!!!! When are you due?? So exciting. How is this pregnancy going? 
     I’ve been doing ok. This baby is causing me issues and I’m on crutches now 🙈. Im also a massive 🐳. Sooooo much bigger than baby number 1 xx 
  • Options
    @NDG @SmithL35

so nice to hear from you both! Hope you are both well! 

Amazing news! When are you due? 
    We’re also expecting baby number 2 🙈 wasn’t planned or expected but loved nonetheless! Although 2 under 2 will be testing 😅 
  • Options
    @NDG sorry to hear you’re struggling! Won’t be long for you now will it? X 
  • Options
    @TeeAli22  

@SmithL35

YESss. Ladies as if we are doing baby number 2 together.  

Congratulations both of you. 

What are your due dates?

what will the age gap be for you @tee? 2 under 2 here too 🙈 x 

• Options
    Aww thank you @TeeAli22. Still loving it none the less. 

Not til feb 🙈
  • Options
    @NDG I’m due end of May … 15 weeks tomorrow! So there will be 20 months between the two of them! 

Ah so I won’t be too far behind you! Aww so lovely we’re all in this together 😅 

I’m looking forward to it and dreading it all the same as the newborn sleepless nights is still so fresh 😅
  • Options
    So lovely to hear from you both 😍 I love that we are all pregnant! 
    I'm 16 weeks, due middle of May. Its felt different this time, had weeks of feeling sick which I didn't really have last time, but what im finding hard is the insomnia :(

When are you both due? 

@NDG oh my goodness, sorry to hear you're having issues :( are you being well looked after by the midwife? X

@TeeAli22 ahh 2 under 2, so amazing for them to be close in age. We will have a 2 and a half year gap which I'm really pleased about x
  • Options
    Oh we are all close!!!!! 😍😍 x
  • Options
    @SmithL35 ahh we are close then when we are due 🥰 
    I’m exactly the same I had nothing at all with my first and this time around I don’t think I’ve had a day where I haven’t felt sick or exhausted 🤣 unsure if that’s because the one year old keeps me on my toes! 

Are either of you going to find out what you’re having? / already know? X 
  • Options
    @SmithL35 @TeeAli22. We totally need to make a whatsapp or something to keep each other sane. 

Aw you both are really close in dates. 

Mine will be early as will be elective c section after last times. 

@tee aww cute age gap. Mine will be 17 months between then. 

Are you both finding out what you’re having? We are leaving it a surprise again x 
  • Options
    Yes that's true @TeeAli22 it is hard work being pregnant with a toddler running around!!! 🙈

We are having the anomaly scan early so a week today, purely to check the heart after our first baby having a problem. Then they'll do it again at 20 weeks. I think we will find out because I like the idea of telling him, you're going to have a baby brother/sister xx
  • Options
    we are going to have a surprise again I think! We’d both like a boy to round things off as I don’t think we will have any more after this but if it’s a girl I can reuse all of Elsie’s things and she’ll have a little bestie 😅 so doesn’t matter either way! 
  • Options
    I just messaged you both about a WhatsApp group 🤣🤣