Forum home Product Tests Product tests
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Fancy testing Lyclear treatment shampoo? Sign up here

Replies

• Options

Hi ajfarmer1977, we think you meant to post on the other thread for Lyclear? This thread is to sign up to test Lyclear for those who currently have lice. You can find the other thread here

vix_xx - please look out for an email from Jenny Kendrick coming to you now. 

• Options

1 CHILD AGED 5 LONG TO MIDDLE OF THE BACK.

• Options

I have had nightmares in the past with headlice. I have a 14 year old with naturally curly hair who got them every time he went back to school after me getting rid off them over holidays. My 7 year old is having his own nightmares with headlice at the minute , I have been using headlice products for weeks and still they dont seem to be going . My son is mixed race and his hair is short but very very tight curls .

• Options

I'd love to try it, i have a 7 year old girl with long hair & she's always getting them.Also i work in a nursery & have caught them no end of times off the children i work with.

• Options

I have 2 children but its my daughter who needs the treatment, she is 7 years old with very long straight hair down to her bottom. Shes currently off school today due to the majority of children in year group having headlice. Ive used hedrin on her hair this morning and has NOT sorted out the problem. I would love to try lyclear to see if it kills and dehrdrates the nits like it says it does. Thanks for reading 

• Options

indesit, ShelliD and Vicki Macdonald, please watch out for an email from Jenny Kendrick coming to you very soon requesting your address. 

• Options

We'll email you in a mo Cmtc06 - look out for one from Jenny Kendrick

• Options

Thank you danielle xx

• Options

Hi Headlice have invaded my daughters class😔 I Have 2 daughters, one has very long thick hair & the other shoulder length fine hair, a son with short hair & myself has long hair. Thank you 

• Options

Hi tgere

have 2 adults 3 kids to treat. One adult super long hair, other short. 

2 kids have long and one has short Hair. Thanks 

• Options

Raremummy and Nat666, please watch out for an email from Jenny Kendrick shortly. 

• Options

My daughter has hair down to her bottom, so we'll be using lyclear to treat her

• Options

Hello i have one little girl nearl 2 years she have lice and me as well I am 28 years old we need to be treated because I am worried about my little one and my hu can catc up from us the situation is going to happen to have wounds in her head like me 

I would love to tested this product looks a good product for lice.

Thank you 

Neli.

• Options

i have long and dense hair and my little one the same with dense Hair 

• Options

Thanks Rachaelaa, we'll be in touch shortly - please watch out for an email from Jenny Kendrick. 
    Nelly17, this product is not suitable for children under 2 years old, but we can certainly have you test it for us if you have lice. We'll drop you an email too. 

• Options

fantastic thank you very much! Hopefully this will save my sanity! And eldests hair!

• Options

Hi

I have a 9 year old and so far we have had nits twice and it looks like they are back.  I would be treating her and 2 adults.

• Options

Hi, I would love to try this, I have 2 girls aged 5 and 8, with shoulder length hair, I have long hair and nits are the bane of my life! The school has a real problem with them so we spend a fortune on treatments! We would be treating all four of us, my husband too luckily he only has short hair! Thank you so much for this chance!

• Options

Hello i have 2 children two adults daughter is 8 and son is 2 years old i will love to test lyclear thank you

• Options

I have a 8 year old girl who has long hair, would love to test this.

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions