Forum home Product Tests Product tests
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Fancy testing Lyclear treatment shampoo? Sign up here

Replies

• Options

Just checked my twins and discovered nits! !!! It's a regular issue at their school. They are 5 and both have long hair.  Their sisters are 9 and 11 and also have long hair... takes forever t check through the hair and also treat. . also very expensive to keep on buying treatment so would love to try Lyclear! 

• Options

Hi Lellyb and MHastings2, sorry to hear the lice have invaded. My colleague Jenny Kendrick will be sending you an email tomorrow morning to get more details - please look out for it.  

Nicky127, so glad the treatment has arrived: good luck treating.

HOW TO PROVIDE FEEDBACK
    Most of you will have received your treatments by now - please ensure you provide your FEEDBACK HERE as you will not be entered into the draw to win the £200 Amazon vouchers, unless you do so. 

• Options

Thank you.. had hoped this was going to be the first term nit free!!!!

• Options

Treating 4 girls each time is costly and a massive pain!

• Options

I have a 5 year old girl with very long her a teenager daughter with mid length hair and 1 adult (myself) with very long hair to treat. 

• Options

Hi. I have been trying to leave feedback on the feedback thread since yesterday, but nothing is working. Anyone else having issues posting there?

• Options

Thanks for singing up Chescaf, we'll be in touch tomorrow via email. 

Michelle McDaid, we're so sorry to hear you're having issues posting your feedback - can you tell us what is happening please? 

• Options

I write out my review, add a picture,  but the "post your reply " button is beige instead of pink and doesn't do anything when I click on it.

• Options

Ok Michelle, we're so sorry about this! Can you tell me which device you are using - an iPhone or Android? I need to tell you how to clear your cache - hopefully this will sort the issue out. 

• Options

I'm using android 😊 I can post everywhere else, just not on the reviews.

• Options

OK, lets see if this works.
    1. Open Settings on your phone
    2. Tap Storage 
    3. Tap Other Apps
    4. Now pick Chrome or the app that you use for the web
    5. Select Clear Cache button

Let me know if this doesn't work, and we'll try something else.

• Options

You are a star. It worked! Thank you 

• Options

Hello, I have 3 children, my step son is 14, Daugter is 3 in June and my son is 1 in Feb. My hair is shoulder leant and my daughters is waist  length. My step sons hair is short and so is my sons. My husbands hair is short also. My step son gets them a lot and then passes them around to me and my husband and daughter and takes for ever to get rid, I would love to try and finally find the ONE that makes a dirrence and does the job :)

• Options

I have 2 boys 4 and 7, one with quite long curls so nits are an absolute pain. They also like to share a bed, so they will always both get them! 

• Options

Hi Bev167 and Hotmessmom82, thank you for signing up, sorry to hear you have lice. Please do look out for an email from Jenny Kendrick this morning. 

• Options

2 boys with short hair 2 girls with long hair and 2 adults one short hair and one long hair. Would like to test sounds really affective

• Options

Thanks Chives, Jenny will be in touch soon. 

• Options

juts got mine, kids hair will be treated tonight!

• Options

Would love to test the shampoo on my children.

• Options

I am a mum of 2 daughters and unfortunetly head lice have hit our house hold I would need to treat myself and my 2 girls would love to try this product, I’m tired of getting a bad result from other products thankyou 

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions