Forum home Product Tests Sponsored discussions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Which Lakeland products have ever so slightly changed your life? Tell us here: vouchers to win!

Replies

• Options

A little set of baking cutters and wooden spoons for my daughter, who is 4.  It was a stocking filler for her last year and she was so delighted to have her own baking things!  Now we have spent many weekends over the last year cooking and making tarts, scones and cakes together.  Most importantly, we've made some lovely memories too.

• Options

I love browsing in Lakeland and have quite a bit of a wishlist from there. My favourite is the Ball Jam and Jelly maker 

• Options

without a shadow of a doubt, lakelands heated airer (i have the dry: soon electric 3 tier heated tower airer but so wish the deluxe verion had been released when i bought mine!) is a game changer! its autumn, its cold, its damp outside, no one likes to see washing all over the rads or airers but hey....needs must! their heated airer speeds up drying time significantly and when i had two small babies it was a life saver! Bravo Lakeland!

• Options

The magic oven liner changed my life for the better!! No more spillages baked on the bottom of the oven for all eternity!! This little sheet of genius just pops on the bottom of your oven, is heat resistant & ... drum roll please... it can go in the dishwasher!

Best of all, it lasts for 5 years! This product has saved me many hours scrubbing the bottom of the oven with a brillopad! Thank you Lakeland!! :)

• Options

The toast tongs - no more burnt fingers trying to extract crumpets from the toaster!

• Options

As hubby gets excited when the new screwfix catalogue arrives, I do about Lakeland's. As a baker I love there greaseproof paper liners (loaf tin and pre cut 20" cake tin to be precise). I adore my bundt tin (see nigella's last book). Also there stayfresh bags are a godsend.

• Options

I am a big fan of fish and seafood but sadly not everyone in our home shares my enthusiasm the same, and they always moaned about the smell of fish cooking in the kitchen despite using extractor fans. One way I combated this was by purchasing a good few years back from Lakeland a fish steamer and I can honestly say its been one of the best things I have ever bought for cooking , not only is it durable, with plenty of room but a big positive for me was that its so easy to clean, all you do is pop your fish in it and then in the microwave and voila out comes a beautiful and tasty piece of your favourite fish be it seabass or salmon its delicious without those nasty cooking smells and those moaners. 

• Options

I got the trolley bags which are great for a big shopping day

• Options

I have never tried Lakeland products before but will after reading all these comments. I think I'd try some products from the baking range first as I love baking with my little girl. She'd especially like the glitter icing pens.

• Options

Pegs!!

When my little boy was born my mum came to visit and ended up hanging some of my washing out. For some reason she took great offence to my supply of pegs and over the next nine months it became a running joke until Christmas day arrived and there I had it, best gift of the year - a packet of pegs!

I'm not quite sure what the fuss is about but I don't dare buy any other make now! And I do like the flowers on them!  

• Options

Baking beads!  My 11 week old son has a genetic disorder which means he will have to follow a special diet.  I will be having a lot of home baking days ahead of me!

• Options

the magic non stick oven liner would really change my life as they would make it so much easier and i would not have to spend so long cleaning my cooker out after a spillage 

• Options

I actually have that heated airer in the picture. When we moved we couldn't fit our tumble dryer and bought the heated airer. It's brilliant. We are are a family of 5 (3 sons so extra mucky) and get through a lot of washing. This really helps to keep it down and doesn't cost much to run. Especially if you wash some bedding and put it over the top, it really dries the items underneath quicker. Wouldn't be without it now

• Options

My Lakeland stainless steel stick hand blender has been invaluable for me as a busy working mum with young children. It is such a time-saver! I have made baby food, chopped food with it, blended soups... The list goes on. Thank you!

• Options

Eveyhting I've bought has been amazing, but they introduced me to the Tefal Actifry many many years ago and that has been life changing.

• Options

I am a keen baker, however I cannot afford a mixer, therefore currently I use my OH for all my mixing needs! Therefore I can only bake really tough mixtures such as dough when he is in the house! If I was to purchase something like the MORPHY RICHARDS® FOLDABLE 3.5L STAND MIXER (http://www.lakeland.co.uk/70969/Morphy-Richards%C2%AE-Foldable-3-5L-Stand-Mixer---Silver-400405) I would be able to bake alone! It also folds up so is fantastic for our tiny house!! And at £99.99 what a bargain, considering normally mixers are hundreds and hundreds of pounds. It looks pretty smart too :-)

imageimage

• Options

I have had a good look on Lakeland's website. They have some fantastic and innovative products! These lovely things would change my life quite a bit actually lol:

SCRABBLE FRIDGE MAGNETS - To leave little messages for the hubby and teenager i.e: The plates go in the dishwasher!,  Have you wiped the side?, Get your head out of the fridge etc etc

BISSELL PROHEAT 2X REVOLUTION CARPET CLEANER : To give my carpets a good deep clean any time I want.. especially as my baby boy will be crawling soon

DYSON V8 ABSOLUTE CORDLESS VACUUM : Lots of 'sucky' power in a light, hand held dyson..I could get into the loft room with no problems, vac the stairs really easily & save my achy back too! 

Thank you 

• Options

I love the heated clothes dryers. I live on a boat and don't have a washing line or many radiators and my heated clothes maiden will dry a double duvet cover in a day and with the added benefit of airing the spare room where it stands.

I love this product so much I bought one for my son's student flat and another for our home in France for the rainy winter months.

• Options

I purchased a pasta machine maker. Loved it. Helps aid in pasta making a lot.

• Options

I love my Lakeland Space Saving blender, as I have the smallest kitchen and home and need all the space I can get, but not prepared to go without a blender, it's a kitchen Lifesaver for me! :)

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions