Forum home Product Tests Sponsored discussions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Which Lakeland products have ever so slightly changed your life? Tell us here: vouchers to win!

Replies

• Options

I would absolutely love a food dehydrator! I waste so much money on fruit and veg that doesn't get used in time. I really think this would be helpful to avoid that, but also a great way of getting more fruit and veg into my little one, especially if I can pass anything off as a crisp!

• Options

An electric spiraliser - it will change the way all your food looks and taste - it will open a whole new world  into the way you eat your veg

• Options

Love the electric grill it makes perfect paneni and sandwiches in only 2 minutes 

Superior cool

• Options

I love the Sistema soup mugs they sell! I always used to get the oven glove in a right mess when I microwaved soup in a bowl. The mug keps it all contained, and the soup stays hot til the last drop. 

http://www.lakeland.co.uk/71677/Sistema-Klip-It-Soup-Mug-565ml

• Options

Slow cooker saves my time of cooking and foods tastes awesome  give 7 stars to it

• Options

Lakeland knives with super shiny blades are perfect for daily cutting their sharp blades are also OK to cut hard stuff like pineapples love it

• Options

Silicone double oven gloves - they are great - if you get a bit of food on them, you can simply rinse it off. 

• Options

Silicone double oven gloves - so simple to rinse under the tap if you get food on them. 

• Options

WE HAVE THE FIBRE KNIFE BLOCK, SUCH A GOOD PRODUCT, REALLY GOOD QUALITY AND VERY SHARP

• Options

I love the idea of the silverwood multi size foldaway cake tin. This would save a lot of space in our cupboards as I make a lot of cakes and have lots of tins that are often difficult to stack and store.

• Options

I could not cope without their eggs poaching pods. My poached eggs with smoked salmon and cream cheese are amazing but my eggs were terrible without them. Thanks lake land x

• Options

Their slow cooker is the bug essential of my life can't live without it. it saves my time and everyone likes the taste of food . well done 

• Options

I like the pineapple slicer . it saves my time and cut beautifully . it's the best product I ever bought 

• Options

the heated airer would make a huge difference to my day to day life as it would be so much easier to keep on top of the washing 

• Options

I love grill pan because I can prepare steak  in just 5 to 10 minutes  and steak doesn't get dry .pretty awesome taste

• Options

the knives have made mt stir frys a lot easier to  do

• Options

Lakeland's Hot Iron Cleaner is fantastic!! My husband forgets to turn the iron down and burns fibres onto the iron so often! The black is gone within seconds and its like a brand new iron again when I use the hot iron cleaner. Saves me a fortune in new irons and hours of cleaning

• Options

My lakeland multichef. Bought on sale and it is fantastic to cook for the kids, soups and all in one meals. A life safer!!!

• Options

It has to be the jar scrapers.... i just love them. I use them to scrape out jars obviously but I also use them whilst baking for spreading cake mix and spreading icing. They are quick and easy to clean and just so useful - couldn't be without them!

• Options

I love the spiralizer because it gives beauty and variety to my dishes and my kids love spiral vegetables 

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions