Forum home Product Tests Sponsored discussions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Which Lakeland products have ever so slightly changed your life? Tell us here: vouchers to win!

Replies

• Options

imageI bought one of these recently and having a large household there is loads of washing and this handy gadget helps me dry the clothes indoors with creating mold on the walls of the house, it been brilliant a life changer. http://www.lakeland.co.uk/25352/Beurer-Compact-Air-Dehumidifier

• Options

The indoor rotary clothes airer - this is fab, it folds up into it's own bag and is awesome for either drying or airing clothes on hangers, great for use while ironing. 

• Options

The slow cooker is fantastic I love it because with it I can make tough foods in just a few minutes so I love it

• Options

I love sandwich maker it's perfect for making delicious , soft and crispy sandwiches 

• Options

I love the kettle it's more then 7 years old but still working like new one . 

• Options

I love the Wilton Ultra Cake Turntable. The revolving action makes icing, piping and decorating your cake so much easier than trying to turn the cake manually and the turntable also has a locking function so the cake won't move if you're working on a particular part of the cake. The inner circle is non slip so the cake is nice and secure when revolvingimage.

• Options

I'd love a simple way to zest a lemon without grating my fingers !

• Options

Slow cooker is my all time favourite 

• Options

My friend has been extolling the benefits of a heated airer. Only question is which one would I choose?

• Options

Over the door iron hooks are a life saver with a big pile of ironing as saves them getting creased all over again if draping over a chair!

• Options

Currently using your sandwich maker it's best for daily use. xxx

• Options

Would have to be perforated cling film, it saves so much time and its so much easier to use.

• Options

I love your gingerbread kits at christmas!

• Options

i loved the steam mop from lakeland. it made a difference..very life changing for a stressful life. it made life easier.

• Options

Their shower cleaner is the beast purchase I have made, I can't reach the top of the shower head and it's as sparkling clean as when we got it thanks to this spray, life saver for a shortie like me!

• Options

Knives.  Really good quality knives make so much difference.

• Options

I love making Jam, particularly Chilli Jam but its laborious and the smell from the chilli jam is very powerful.

Lakeland sell a Jam maker and it looks amazing! 

would definitely take the hassle out of it. 

• Options

I absolutely adore anything by Joseph Joseph. I find their products to be both innovative and superb quality. making them excellent value. I have several. my favourite being the triscale. space saving and accurate. what more could you ask for. 

• Options

I love Lakeland's HG Mould remover spray. I would say it has been (slightly) life changing as it works miracles on bathroom tiles and has saved my arms from scrubbing them! It works fantastically, spray it on, leave it 5 mins and rinse. Amazing!

• Options

We bought a compost creator shaped like a giant apple... As we now grow our own potatoes and onions in the back garden courtesy of the amazing planter Jon from the school built us with his bare hands (and bare chested which the wife enjoyed most) so we collect all our fruit and veg peelings and it helps to fertilise the soil to hopefully help the yield and growing power of those wonderful veggies! :D

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions