Forum home Product Tests Sponsored discussions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Tell the LTA what outdoor activities you do with your kids. Voucher AND tennis goodies to win!

Replies

• Options

my little boy is 5 and we play football outside

• Options

we play hide and seek outside in the garden with the children. theyre 3 and 6

• Options

my darling is 6 years old and we love to go to the park and play!

• Options

I have 3 daughters there ages are nearly 4 , 20 months and 5 weeks old! We love outdoor activities all sorts like going to the park, taking there baby dolls for a walk with their prams, going places like the farm, seaside. There even very happy just playing in the garden, I swear they would live out there if they could ! In the garden they love playing in the sand pit 😆 imageimageimageimage

• Options

My little girl has only just turned three and loves going for regular walks with mummy and daddy to feed the ducks, play on the park and jump off rocks or in muddy puddles. One of our favourite games on our walks is to make a list of ten items then get my little girl to find them all, we also enjoy geocaching.

• Options

We love to have scooter races! I end up having to either borrow one of theirs or run along side!

• Options

We live being active outdoors with our boys. We've recently discovered adult scooters. The kids find it hilarious scooting along with mummy and daddy but it's really good fun and great exercise for us all!image we also find that being as hands on as possible even at the park really motivates the boys to be more adventurous!

• Options

Our boys are 2 and 4

• Options

Lucy is only Seventeen months so sport activities are a little limited at the moment. However we love to share walking  and running around with the dog. Daddy has started playing football with her. 

• Options

We love cycling as a family imageand just 

love to cycle around the Kent Countryside.  We even take our bikes camping with us in order to check out other cycle trails.  

• Options

image My daughter may only be 21 months but she's already started sitt on her nanas horses she's learnt to hold her reins and knocks her little legs to get the horses moving. She also loves brushing the horses and giving them their feed buckets.imagewhen she's had enough she likes to sit in the hay with her doggy friend Larkin or have a game of fetch 

• Options

We love to cycle, walk our dog and get out and about as often as we can. As national trust members we love to visit places too!! Heres Scotney Castle, South foreland lighthouse, Canterbury and Margate Harbour. We have become masters of good cheap family days out over the years!! 

imageimageimageimageimageimage

• Options

My kids both love being outdoors. My daughter who is 11 has just recently started playing rugby at school but at home she loves playing on the trampoline, walking the dogs & many other things. Our son who is 7 would actually sleep on the trampoline if we let him,lol & he also loves playing football. We are a very outdoor family & love nothing more than packing up the car for a weekend camping - this is when we get the tennis & badminton rackets out (bad mum wont allow them in the garden for fear of losing a few panes of glass from my greenhouse!!!)

• Options

my little girl likes running and kicking a ball footballer in the making :D shes pretty fast too :d

• Options

I have 2 children a little boy who is 3 on thursday and a 18month old little girl, and they love ANYTHING outdoors expecial if it includes animals!!! This is george holding the baby frog we found in our garden and grace with the ducks at the park imageimage 

• Options

My boys love playing out whether it's on their scooters or bikes, playing badminton, hide and seek, at parks or just going for a walk in the woods 😊 image

• Options

My children are 7 and 8 and they both love getting outside on their bikes or scooters. My son especially loves his drift trike because he can do skids on it!

• Options

My little boy Morgan is 7 months old and although he isn't quite at the game playing stage yet he is a total busy body and we are out walking every day -weather perniting.- His eyes are everywhere and he barely gives himself a chance to nap.😂 

We are super lucky and live in Cornwall so explore the coastal walks regularly and have plenty to sight see ..Morgan is my sidekick I don't know who has more fun me or him haha!🙈

image image image

• Options

We do lovely walks by the sea as my daughter is only 9 months, but the sea air seems to help her relax and sleep better :)

• Options

My 6 year old son, his dad and I love the outdoors, and at any opportunity you will catch us bird watching, tree climbing, trekking, ball throwing, star gazing or swimming. Feeling part of mother nature and understanding the world. Here is a photo of us last weekend climbing the gorgeous chestnut trees in Greenwich Park. Thanks for reading.image

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions