Forum home Product Tests Sponsored discussions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

How do you treat yourself now you’re pregnant/a new mum? Tell Palmer’s Cocoa Butter: voucher to win!

Replies

• Options

I love a nice bubble bath, followed by some Palmers creaming. Its great me time.

• Options

I desperately need some 'me' time now, so once a week, while the other half watches my little cherub, I have a long hot soak followed by pamper session with Palmers Cocoa Butter moisturisers.  If I just haven't got time, I'll pop on a little lip balm so at least my lips aren't ruined from chewing them in frustration.

• Options

I make sure I have some time to myself during the day, where I'm not interrupted. It might be a bath, it might be a trip to the gym, it might be a nap... Whatever it is, it's saves my sanity, and I don't let myself feel guilty about it, as I'm important too!

• Options

For me its getting my hair coloured, its a bit of me time and it helps me feel like more than just 'Mum'

• Options

I absolutely always enjoy a bath instead of showering now. 

Afterwards I treat myself to some lotions and candles on to help me wind down for the night usually with a book. 

Working 40hour weeks whilst 5months pregnant really takes its toll so having a bath is a really good escape treat time 

• Options

I go for some reflexology. If you've never tried it, do. It's amazing.

One 'treat' that's actually a necessity is a pedicure. Can't reach my own toes properly

• Options

Definitely a relaxing bath with something indulgent in the water, a few candles and time, even if it is only 10 minutes, to relax without worrying about anything.

• Options

Since becoming pregnant I take time to have a lovely warm bath with a good book or lying and just feeling little baba move around. 

• Options

I'm a mum of 3 and a quiet  bath is how I treat myself!

• Options

As a new mom I don't get that much me time with two step children aswell as a 4moth old so any alone time can be a bonus. I have hidden in the bathroom with an ice lolly to escape the 1000 questions of what's that which translates to I want what you have even tho i have never tried it but wont like it and waste it. 

• Options

To be honest looking of ways to calm down and have been looking at aromatherapy.  To use at night and to sniff when feeling slightly overwhelmed

• Options

Now I'm expecting I'm treating myself to all the early nights and sleep ins I can get.

• Options

I make sure I always have a relaxing bath on a Sunday - a bit of piece and quiet away from children and then watch something I want to on TV so I am ready for the week ahead!

• Options

I treat myself with one hour a week were it is just me doing something i enjoy whether that is taking a ice long bubble bath or just reading a book 

• Options

I used three ways after pregnancy after giving birth to twins. I used palmers cocoa butter formula massage lotion  for stretch marks To help improve skin elasticity and reduce stretch marks . Lather up in palmers cocoa lotion it leaves skin so soft.

• Options

Now I’m pregnant I like to have a lovely bath each evening & get a early night!

• Options

I’m a mum of four girls and I work as a teacher,when I eventually find time to unwind I make myself a spa in the bathroom but usually one of my girls comes to ‘help’ :) 

• Options

Every sunday i  set aside 2 hours to take some time out for myself with a long hot soak in a oiled relaxing bath with some soft music on and maybe a glass of wine..

• Options

Now that I am a Mum I treat myself every couple of weeks or so by going for a leisurely swim with my sister whilst my Mum babysits for a couple of hours. I am so lucky.

• Options

A nice relaxing bubble bath x

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions