Forum home Product Tests Sponsored discussions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Tell H&M about when you’ve seen life through your child’s eyes – and stopped worrying: £200 voucher

1234568»

Replies

• Options
    after a stressful day at work I forgot the bananas for breakfast and my daughter croissants whilst running through the shop trying to get home to get tea ready. I realise the next morning.... I feel awful my daughter reaction never mind mom, lets make some with lego
  • Options
    My son was about four and I was stressing about getting him to nursery and me to work on time and he was being unusually cross and unhelpful.  I'd just got his coat on and he vomited, I sighed and felt so close to tears, knowing that I would be late and he just looked at me and said "I'm sorry Mummy, but could we just stay home today and be quiet together because my head does hurt?"  I looked at him and realised that I was so desperate not to let work down that I'd not noticed he wasn't cross, but ill.  What we both needed was just a quiet day together, me de-stressing and him just getting better and knowing he was being looked after by his Mummy.
  • Options
    We all look forward to our children's first words.  Will it be "Mamma" or "Dadda"?  Neither in the case of my son - his first word was "Tea"!  Standing in his cot banging his Tommy Tippy mug on the cot rail and shouting "Tea".  He turned 40 last week and he is still a tea addict!
  • Options
    Hi everyone, thank you all for your wonderful comments on this thread. The winner of the £200 H&M voucher is @MrsfifisaidiCongratulations! 

We'll be in touch via email to send you your prize (Please look out for an email from Claire and monitor your spam folder just in case). Thank you all again for taking part, and sharing your wonderful stories. We have loved them. 
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions