Forum home Product Tests Sponsored discussions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Tell Winalot the sweetest or funniest thing your dog has done: £200 Amazon voucher up for grabs!

Replies

• Options
    He does like to read a good book with his mate Ted!
  • Options

• Options
    Learnt to be a dog, after 5 years living as a racing greyhound she came to us for her forever home, . Such a sweet natured dog learning how to live the life a a pet, She was so sweet when she got stuck on the stairs as she had never mastered them, going up fine but got stuck going down, had to carry her, she was so grateful, and learning how to play football was a joy to watch. Funny how she was confused by squirrels going up tree instead of a furry thing moving  quickly in an anticlockwise movement .. really did puzzle her for a while 
  • Options

My dog loves juMPing like a bunny when in long grass

• Options
    Every week, Starla eagerly anticipates the arrival of our food delivery drivers, craving their undivided attention they shower upon her. She joyfully breaks into a delightful dance and serenades them with her melodic tunes, blissfully unaware of her own canine nature.

Interestingly, her captivating persona has elevated her to celebrity status within our neighborhood, where she is readily recognised even in my absence, leaving a trail of adoring fans in her wake

• Options
    Leo, our 2 year old German Shepherd, brings happiness and laughter to our lives every single day so it was challenging to pick one story! But my favourite is probably the time that our next door neighbour put their shopping bags down whilst they unlocked their front door and Leo proceeded to steal a whole chicken from the bag and run off with it. I was chasing him around the house for about 15 minutes trying to get it back and by the time I did it wasn’t really in any condition to be consumed by humans. Luckily our neighbours are lovely and found it as hilarious as we did, of course they didn’t want it back so Leo got to keep the chicken! He was very pleased with himself. We did buy them another one but I was absolutely mortified!😬 hard to be annoyed at this face though 
  • Options
    Our Labradoodle, Oscar, always copies the exact same steps that you take when going on an adventure. He was following me down one side of the ditch and then when I turned around, instead of following my steps to the bottom of the ditch I could see him getting ready to jump! It was too late and he went for it and bless him… he faceplanted the other side of the ditch! There’s no living that one down mate! Haha

• Options
    The cutest thing my Border Collie boys do is they choose to come for a nap with me and keep me company whenever I feel unwell - the breed might be high energy, but they know exactly when to chill out and give me all the love and attention to feel better!
  • Options
    Pepper carries her Frisbee like a halo roubnd her head all the way home from her walks
  • Options
    Our family dog Corrie would always try to comfort anybody who was upset or crying.
  • Options
    One of ours is constantly getting lost in our duvet. When we let our two Staffies into our bedroom in the mornings for a bit more sleep, one snuggles down nicely but the other is a nester who feels the need to trample and twist the bedding. And at least once a week this somehow results in him inside the duvet cover. And once he is in he can't find his way back out, gets completely lost and has to wait for one of us to wake up enough to rescue him! I've no idea how he manages it. I've had to get rid of duvet covers with buttons though, as they would keep pinging off, whereas the ones with poppers just open up.
  • Options
    I sneezed really loudly when I was on the loo, and Lola nudged the door open 30 seconds later with a box of tissues in her mouth!
  • Options
    I thought I was being economical so bought a 10kg bag of dog biscuits - my dopey dalmatian decided that looked like a great challenge, chewed through the packaging and ate most of the bag when I was at work. His stomach was solid for about 3 days and his poos were ginormous!
  • Options
    Our labradoodle Bailey has been the best third parent ever. When my daughter started crawling she had made it halfway up the stairs without me knowing. Bailey was found right behind her, touching her to make sure she didn’t fall back and staring at me as if to say ‘are you going to do something about this?!’ She’s our dream family dog and our family wouldn’t be the same without her! 
  • Options
    My dog used to love playing keepy ups with balloons was the cutest thing ever. He would play with a balloon for hours!!
  • Options
    My little Jack Russel Suzie is quite the character. We have many stories involving her but the sweetest must be when we brought home our eldest daughter Mya who is now 7. Suzie never left her side for the first few weeks. Always lay below her cot, beside us if we were holding Mya. We thought Suzies nose would be out of joint as she had always been our baby but we couldn’t have been more wrong. She loved her little sister from the get go. 🥰
  • Options
    My miniature labradoodle, max, would not leave my side from the moment I got pregnant, the second I was in labour he couldn’t get further away. There for the good times pal. 
  • Options
    beckziebeckzie Regular
    edited May 23, 2023 10:35AM
    Meet Coal. He's an English Bulldog and is as sweet as he looks. He's so soft, loves to play but not as much as he loves to eat! And boy he is not fussy haha. Coal loves to sit on things, no matter if it's small or big. He will happily squeeze himself into a tiny box or even onto of a teeny piece of paper on the floor. Since a pup, Coal has always followed me around with the hoover, all around the house, untill I've finished. I've always wondered whether he was waiting to see if there is any food he can eat before the hoover gets it, untill the other day. He launched himself at that hoover, tail wagging like mad trying to bite the pipe on the hoover. As I'm taken by surprise, I laugh a little and tell Coal no, he steps back, bum into the air like a cat ready to pounce! Haha, he then ran around the house with the zoomies haha xx
  • Options
    I used to take my French bull dog Ivy to work with me (I was a kennel maid) they also had miniature Shetlands & I would always catch her sitting on them. I never see how she used to do it though. She must of thought they were just big dogs! Funniest thing she’s ever done. Although she’s pretty old now I think she’d need some steps to get up there! 🤣
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions