Forum home Product Tests Sponsored discussions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Tell Winalot the sweetest or funniest thing your dog has done: £200 Amazon voucher up for grabs!

Replies

• Options
    Well our dog Poppy is quite a charmer and craves lots of attention, if she doesn't get it, out come her squeaky toys and she stands there making as much noise as she can. I was going to post a video to "demonstrate" her prowess at making things squeak but the file format isn't supported/allowed so a photo her sweetness herself will have to suffice lol

• Options
    It has to be hiding people's shoes so they can't find them when they go to leave our house!
  • Options
    The sweetest thing our pups have done is make friends with our neighbour. She's an older lady on her own and she's always giving them treats. Everyone's happy!
  • Options
    Our golden retriever Sandy used to open the internal doors if we left her in the house and she would go upstairs and burst all the pillows in the bedroom. So my Dad put the kitchen door handle upside down to stop her opening the door!
  • Options
    Our brown Lab Tess (Age 4) loves the outdoors, Back in May we visited Loch Lomond in Scotland with our paddles boards, Tess was all kitted out in her life jacket and ready for the adventure! We spent alot of time in the loch paddle boarding, Tess was loving it! Sunday (After a long sleep) we returned to the Loch in the morning for only an hour as we had a long drive home! When it was time to get the car packed ready for home Tess knew and sulked! She refused to get in the car  :D She was full blown sulking, she lay in a heap and ignored us! Eventually we got her in the car, It took her almost 24 hours to come out of her sulk! I told her we wouldn't return to the Loch if she kept sulking haha! She's a character! 
  • Options
    My naughty English Bull terrier Winnie, broke her leg and was told she had to be on bed rest and kept as calm as possible.   

One day whilst we nipped out for shopping, she managed to break out of her cage, eat some expensive chocolates, (she had a bite of a few but didn't like them). She then decided to eat the book that I had bought to try and train her, aptly named if pigs can fly!.

She is older now, calmed down a little but still is prone to being a little bit naughty.
  • Options
    My Golden Retriever Milo, isnt the smartest dog, just behind where we live, we have sheep grazing, with an electric fence around them.  Milo managed to get under the electric fence......yes he was that dog that did chase the sheep, whilist I stood there screaming at him, worried a farmer would come along and give me a fine...do you think Milo could get back out of the pen?  No he was too scared!!!!!!  He was stuck in this electric pen with his new friends the sheep until I could get my husband to come along get under the electric fence and pass this 30kg dog over to me!!! hahahaha
  • Options

This is Moon, who we were given when his previous owners didn’t want him anymore. He gets up to lots of mischief. The cutest and funniest thing he does though is laying on the front window ledge with his boys bits fully on show for all the passers by to see and admire!!! 
  • Options

This is Ronnie my retired racing greyhound, Ronnie loves absolutely everything and everyone, and treats everything we do as the most exciting thing in the world ever!
  • Options
    Macy has alwas been very protective of Jaime.She never touched his toys and always knew which were hers and which were Jaime's,but one day Jamie was crying and              she picked up one  of his  soft toys and dropped it next to him.I was so proud of her for  wanting  to comfort him
  • Options
    edited Jun 13, 2023 5:43PM
    Not to be outdone, Poppy thought she would join us outside for a mid evening siesta.
  • Options
    I love the way my dog Rosie asks for affection.  She will basically reverse into your leg and then when you scratch her butt she bends her entire body round to lick your hand whilst you are scratching her butt.  It makes me laugh so much, I call her 'banana body' 
  • Options
    Jock, a Highland Terrier, belonged to my Father in Law. He was always given the leftover food at the the end of the family meal. One day, Jock was making a loud chomping sound. When we went to see if he was ok, we discovered he was chomping on Grandma’s false teeth which had fallen out of her mouth into her leftover dinner!
  • Options
    Our dog Teddy is a puppy so we haven't had him long but he has already made a big impact. He is super cheeky and winds the cats up something rotten. His favourite thing to do is wait for them to turn their back on him, sneak up behind them, bark & then run away scaring the poor cats. We do try & intervene but he is very quiet & cunning   :D
  • Options
    We took our 2 rescue dogs to spend Christmas at my future parents-in-law's house. On Christmas Day, while one of them was playing with her new toys (clearly a distraction tactic) the other one had slinked off into the kitchen where we found her just in time with a turkey leg in her mouth trying to drag the whole bird onto the floor, presumably wanting to start her Christmas dinner early.
  • Options
    I was a teenager, my parents were entertaining our vicar when Fred our dog strolled through the lounge with each eye staring through the leg holes of  a pair of my knickers after routing through the clean laundry waiting to be put away. I was mortified!! 
  • Options
    My gorgeous miniature black poodle Simon was such a naughty boy. He knew there was a female white standard poodle on the street behind ours, and would constantly try to escape from our house to pop round to see her. If he ever went missing we knew he’d be sniffing round at their house. The funny thing was that even though our gardens backed onto each other, he had to walk quite a way via the pavement to get round to her and still found the right house … plus she was 3 times his size! But he didn’t mind, true love! 
  • Options
    Star is my Mum's little dog. He's a Spitz and will be 14 this year. Though he's Mum's dog, he idolises me and loves me to bits. If he's sat with her, you can guarantee he's 'Star gazing' at me from across the sofa!
    He loves it when I have the shopping brought to the house as that means I am not leaving him, (you can see a smile form on his face!), but then it's when Mum is off to bed and I'm still up. Off he trots with her, 'to bed' and 2 seconds later he's back with me, the traitor! You have to love an unfaithful dog. Haha!
  • Options
    Our Marshie (Marshall) when he is naughty, is a laundry theft! well more specifically a knicker and sock theft, he prefers them dirty unwashed - dirty boy but is also partical to a clean pair too. If we are running late for school and need socks if place we look is his basket
  • Options
    When our lab was a puppy, she was so insanely full of playful energy she would turn the living room into a fairground 'wall of death'. Beginning with running along the chairs and sofa, ahe would hurtle round the room, climbing the walls with centrifugal force as she made it her racetrack.

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions