Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Implantation bleeding - the truth!!

Replies

• Options
    Hai donna I went to the doctor today, she took blood, w she will let me know tomorrow, will keep you posted
  • Options
    Good luck and hope u get your positive result! If you dont get it just keep on trying and it will happen soon, i am now on cycle day 7 and still bleeding which is unusual for me but hoping i getlucky soon. Keep us updated xx
  • Options
    I was 5 days late started my cycle and usually it last 4 days it lasted 6 And spotted on the 7th day of my cycle that's unusual for me
  • Options

I'm 6 dpo and I'm bleeding. It started out with a creaming pink discharge on 5 dpo and has progressed to a red/blown blood. I put a tampon on but I'm not sure how heavy it is going to get. I don't have the normal cramps and my breasts aren't tender like they normally are at menstruation time. My cycle is never early, always 28-29 days. My boyfriend and I have been have sex unprotected and I'm not on birth control. Could I be pregnant?

• Options

Been TTC since last mth. Starting to think my last "period" was actually IB! Ive been feeling sick to my stomach off/on over the last 7 days, nipples are SO sore, discharge has changed, Im emotional when I normally wouldnt be and I AM SO TIRED!!!! I can seriously take a nap at anytime of the day lately!! My last "period" was Sept 20th (4 days early), an was only spotting on the 1st and 4th days, 2n and 3rd days was a bit heavlier. AF isnt expecte for another 14 days, but if my last "period" was IB shouldnt I get a postive yet? Its been about a week now. I took one just now, and got a neg. Guess all I can do is wait to see if AF comes in 2 weeks and test again if it doesnt. Just HATE waiting!!! lol

• Options

@MelH yeah you could be. I dont think you would get a postive until AT LEAST a week after IM if that is what you are having (even better chance of getting a positive if you wait until your next period is suppose to come). I think it was about 2.5 wks after IM with my son before I got a faint postive...Im jumping the gun this go around tho and took a test today (only a wk after IM-i think)! lol Good luck and keep us updated!!!

• Options
    Hi all! How is everyone doing? I am currently on my second month of ttc and now on cd 16 and been bd'ing for the last 3 days! Have ewcm today so hopefully a good sign i am ovulating...any news for anyone??? x
  • Options

HELP!!! My period was due the 23rd (yesterday). Starting on the 13th I had pink discharge and bad cramps, the following two days brown discharge, then nothing until the 23rd And since yesterday I have had pink and brown discharge.. I took a PT this morning (a cheap one) and it was negative. My doctor tells me to just keep a journal of what's going on for my next visit. What is going on with me? Any help greatly appreciated!!

Also, since the 23rd (yesterday) I have been so tired its unreal. Also I cant get full no matter what i eat! But both of these could just be bad PMS.

• Options

I read that Implantation bleeding usually happens 9-10 days after ovulation, so a few days before you might expect AF. However, I've also read that it can vary as much as happening 6 days after ovulation or 14 days after - so it's hard to tell what the truth is. 

heather j - I've got similar symptoms to you - stomach cramps and light brown discharge, but I've had a negative PT. 

Looking at other threads on here, it looks like brown discharge can continue for a while - forum/pregnancy/ongoing-brown-discharge-6-8-weeks-normal/.

Anyone had the same experience?

• Options
    Hi, I hope you don't mind me joining this thread. I had what I think was an implantation bleedon Thursday evening last week. I was 9dpo with a high temp of 37.1.i also threw up that morning. There wasn't much of it, I used a normal towel but didn't actually end up with a lot on it. The next day I had brown discharge and used just a panty liner. I had some cramps but was mostly lower back pain. It had completely stopped by 12dpo. My boobs are bigger, I am cconstantly exhausted and 14 dpo. I did a cheap test yday and was negative. Do you think this is wrong or was it just a very early and ridiculously early af? Xx
  • Options
    Hi I'm 19 years old and have been taking birth control tell I was 12 Years old I recently stop taking it and have been off it for 7 months me and my boyfriend. Have unprotected sex all the time never pulls out today I got this brown blood coming out then couple hours later it turn to red blood like a period the thing is I got my period the begging of the month and now I'm 5-6 days early could I just be having a normal period
  • Options

hiya my name is Gabbie, I had reali heavy bleeding for 3 days and now I have bad cramps.. could I be pregnant?

• Options

I am now being sick, cant keep my food down and peeing a lot.. with bad lower belly cramps.. can someone let me know if am pregnant or not please image

• Options

anyone else had implantation bleeding from CD16-18 or am I kidding myself thinking it was that ? god the wait is killing me the bottle of my back is tight and starting to get a few twinges lower abdominal,. I'm CD21 today took a test BFN going to wait now to NYE and take another test then.

• Options
    Has anyone ever had ovulation spotting? Ive had a horrible brown cm for the last 8 days now, 8dpo today and ttc for 5 months
  • Options

Hello, My names Amber im 26. I stopped having the depo injection almost 3 years ago. Maybe 13 months later i had very light periods for a month or 2 then they dissapeared again. I've had a lot of stress this year 2014, I had my pride and joy stolen the 1st weekend, i had a car accident the 2nd weekend and my mum died the 3rd weekend of this year, hense why im saying this may be stress related.
    I been reading online as i am so confused But 8 days ago ( Saturday 18th Jan ) I had unprotected intercourse with my partner. Today i wake up to some spotting after nearly 10months of no periods.
    I read on some websites that you dont have to have periods to become pregnant as long as your still ovulating but because i hadnt had periods i paid no attention. Also read after 6-12 days you may occure some spotting where the egg is attaching to the wall. Have i got this right?
    My emotions are all over the place, i feel fatige even though im quite an active person, i have a slight belly ache towards to bottom of my belly and woke up to bad back ache at the bottom just above where my bum starts.

I'm confused if its just my periods coming back or am i pregnant? Just bit of a coinsidence how i dont have periods for nearly 3 years, have sex and now im having a bleed which is heavy ish

• Options

Hiya i am not due on until another 6-10 days, this week is meant to be my implantation week, yet around lunch time today i had brown spotting, then bright red bleeding, then brown spotting again and now it is back to bleeding again, it is weird as i have no period like pains, my breasts are so tender and sore and haven't calmed down since the bleeding, the bleeding only happens when i go to the toilet and i get pressure like feeling and twinges, i really don't no if it is implantation bleeding or i have not got successfully pregnant, i have been doctors and they didn't no what it was and told me to wait to take a test, but still don't answer my question as to what it could be... can anyone help me out?

• Options

I have been reading everyone's post on every website for the past 6 months while ttc. It has caused me both tremendous grief as well as calm many worries.

I sat up night after night reading about implantation bleeding, wondering if that's what I had - I'll briefly share my story. ..

The night of my 5 dpo I noticed very light brown discharge and started bleeding the next day.  2 days later I tested positive on 2 different HPT. XD I actually had a bad dream regarding a baby being harmed-woke up sobbing and just new.

As for the "implantation bleeding" it continued heavily from 6 dpo- right through to when my menses was scheduled to begin. I have a 26 day cycle and I bled for 12 straight days on and off throughout the day. I was convinced that the baby wasn't going to make it. 

I had dark and bright red bleeding. Not in short supply either. Ugh. So scary especially since I never spotted at all with my daughter.  For me the bleeding started almost 2 weeks before my period. 

It stopped today- finally and my first scan is tomorrow. Expecting all goes well. 

Btw - I was trying for 6 months with no luck and ended up purchasing zestica fertility lubrication and got pregnant the very same month. I swear by it.

Every pregnancy is different just like every child- words from the urgent care doc who saw me last week lol. ladies Google causes a lot of stress which is not good for the baby or trying to concieve. I finally stopped being a Google addict and bought a book to help me with the two week wait. I convinced myself I was having a molar pregnancy and almost fainted. My husband and I knew my phone had to take a break. ; p

• Options

So I have this feeling that I'm pregnant. I feel sick all the time, I am EXTREMELY tired even tho I've been sleeping perfectly fine. My breasts hurt and thats really unusual for me. My fiance and I aren't worried that I'm pregnant or anything. We just hope we are. I usually get my period every month on the dot and its been that way since I first had my period but today I started bleeding kind of heavy and I'm 5 days past when my period starts..I just really need help on this... image

• Options

Hi all. I have bled with all  of my pregnancies. (I have 3 children and have had seven misscarriages I am  currently six weeks with what will hopefully be baby number four. I have had spotting with this one too I bled e extremely heavily with my eldest daughter for the first 12 weeks an  the cramping pains were, I can HONESTLY say worse than Labour and were so intense I threw up I was taken to hospital so many times and scanned  thinking "this will b it, this will be the one where they say baby has gone" but, and to this day God knows how, she not only survived but she will be ten this year. They still cannot tell me why I bled like I did with her hey just put it down to "unexplained bleeding" for me it is almost "normal" to have  spotting in pregnancy.of the seven misscarriages I have had I did no  not bleed as much on any of them like I did with my daughter. One mc was at ten weeks and all I ha  had was a microscopic amount of pink in some cm on a tissue an  thought nothing o  it  I though I was  around four weeks a  ha  just found out I was  pregnant due to a missed  period. They scanned me and told me baby was  actually ten weeks + and ha  sadly died. That meant I ha  had a VERY heavy period while pregnant an  didn't know and that baby survived till ten weeks!!! Anyway, sorry for the waffle I just wanted to share an  say sometimes they cannot explain the  bleeding and losing blood (even a lot) doesn't always mean the worst!! Xxxx