Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

12 DPO ish! Cycle buddies needed! 2ww here we are!

Replies

• Options
    Yey

My baby bible has come. Got so much to do, I have a dissertation to write too and helping my cousin move house, I think I need to step away from the lap top. he he he.

Good luck girls. xxx
  • Options
    Hello!
    How are we all? How is the bible?!!
    Well I am good, started smep today image not following it to the letter but the general idea! Also started using my opk so all systems go in our house.
    Made some food from the bible and using lots of hotwater bottles image
    lots of pma today!
    Baby dust to you all xxxxxx
  • Options
    wot day are all u ladies on?? im on cd 8 today image last month had a 30day cycle xx
  • Options
    Hi girls, how is eveyone this lovely sunday evening. Mrs Cake, it wasn't my bible that came, it was the ice cream girls, which looks like a good book but it wasn't my bible. :0(

I am on day 7 (last month it was 28 days) I am using ov sticks but just to see roughly when I ov as we are doing SMEP. Fingers crossed.

How is everyone else getting on?

V xxx
  • Options
    im feeling crap with a horrendous cold and going back to work tmw after half term. cd9 should have started smep yesterday too but dh went away with work until next sun and i should ov Thurs/Fri. will still bd when he gets back on the off chance of a lucky swimmer.
    Im gonna use this month as a chance to dial down my ttc obsession a tad haha altho ive just bought Tess Daley's baby diaries book which is not gonna help me lol.
    hope everyone else is on target for their bfps this month xx
  • Options
    Hey lilly kick, I'm on cd 8 also but not sure of cycle length! Have always been 27 days but 32 last month?!
    Shame about your book vicsy, still plenty of time to use it when it does arrive image
    I can't belive how many bfp there are on the jan/feb thread, I don't like seeing my name still black amongst all the red image really happy for everyone but still feel a bit glum!
    Anyway need to keep up the pma let's hope the next list will be as lucky!

Xxxx
  • Options
    I know what you mean Mrs Cake, very happy for people to be getteng thier BFP's. It feels like there are BFP popping up all over and every where I turn off here, lets hope its our turn this month. Although I shouldn't realy complain as this is our first real month, so we'll have to see.

Ohhh that reminds me, I need to change my name on the list from Trixy to Vicsy.

Lots of PMA to you too.

xxxx

• Options
    Thanks vicsy, this is only our third month so it's still early days for us too!
    Our time will come!
    Xx image
  • Options
    Hey girls, my bible didn't come before I came away for work...thought I could get some good reading in whilst I was stuck in a hotel on my own.

As I'm away for 2 days we'll have to start SMEP on CD9/10 instead, but should be OK as OV on CD13.

Know exactly what you mean about the BFP's 32 now on Jan/Feb at last count...just cant quite believe it...doesnt seem to be that many people on here :lol:

Feeling quite positive at the moment, work going really well, feeling like TTC is bringing me & OH even closer together & docs looking into why its maybe taking so long, so trying not to get too hung up about things.

Alls good...Baby dust!!! x x x
  • Options
    I think the postal system has a lot to answer for. 2 baby bibles in the system somewhere awaiting their new owners.

My hubby is much more up for SMEP than OP and stuff like that - mmm there's a shock - he he he.

I'm feeling quite positive too although I have a feeling that when I do get my BFP I'm going to freak out, my biological clock only starting ticking in November (2 weeks before my 36th birthday) so fingers crossed i don't freak too much - he he.

Good news that doc is looking into things, it seems that some just don't take it seriously doesn't it? Good luck and lots of baby dust.

This is our month. xxxx

[Modified by: Vicsy on February 21, 2010 06:50 PM]

• Options
    Hiya ladies ... CD7 for me I intend to use the opk for the first timethis month will start in a couple of days so am hoping it works!

I know ... how many BFPs in feb! We'll be all over the march one you wait and see!

Lots of PMA and baby dust for all xx
  • Options
    Hey girls...I'm confused...I feel like I'm ovulating today, but its too early! (Normally OV on CD13 & its only CD8) image Getting lots of CM & light AF pains & temperature is up & down...it sucks cos I'm away from home & no chance of BD'ing just in case!!

So now I'm lonely & feeling down...Boo image x x
  • Options
    Ahhh curls

What day are you on? I've used OPK and I had more of a line on day 6 than today which is day 8. Pack said to test from day 5 or something and said on a 28 day cycle that I will ov on day 11. I'm confused now - he he he.

You can always come on here and us girls will keep you company.

V xxxx
  • Options
    Its CD8 & I never OV early...think its just in my head cos I know I cant BD til tomorrow or maybe even wednesday! image Got a smiley face on CBD OPK on CD12 for the last 3 months...They always say test from day 11 but I always get a smiley on 12 & OV on 13...guess we'll just have to wait & see, if I have I have, nothing I can do about OH is 400 miles away image x x
  • Options
    Hey ladies!
    Well cd 9 for me and I am getting mild af pains too! No smiley face for me yet so just trying to ignor! I have started testing a little earlier as don't want to miss it on my first month of opk'ing!
    Curls I am sure if you usually ov on 13 It will be fine. It's like you said
    because you can't bd your brain will be in Overdrive image
    I like my ov sticks, makes me feel in control!!
    Baby dust xxx
  • Options
    Just think gitls, if we all get our BFP's this month we will all be in DIN. How cool? xxxxx

Baby dust to us all. xxx
  • Options
    I would love that so much! I have everything crossed for us xxx
  • Options
    Oh I hope so Vicsy, that would be so good...!! I'm hoping sods law kicks so that I get my BFP just after I get my DRs results image Then it wont matter what they say.

Definately mind in overdrive Mrs Cake, its madness, on a course & I keep going into TTC daydream mode...not good when its an intense course image Just wanna be near OH, I miss him.....& BD of course!! Really trying to do without the OPK's this month, only one left, so not sure what I'm going to do if I don't get my smiley on CD12 image I might just go mental!!!! :lol:

x x x
  • Options
    Hi girls,

Curls as long as you make up BD'ing once you get back I'm sure you'll be in with a chance. If you know roughly when you OV thats the main thing. When do you have to go to docs for results?

I have started looking on here on my phone throught the day. Must stop as the BE sign is so big, I think the whole world can see what I'm looking at and our ttc is top secret so i can't let the secret out.

I'm still waiting for my baby bible too. I'm going to have my BFP at this rate. Hmmmmmmm........ he he he.

Well girls, fingers crossed for another couple of weeks.

Night night xxx
  • Options
    Got to go back for 2nd bloods a week on monday, then a week or so after that!!!

night night to you too x x