Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

CBFM - who's with me?

Replies

• Options
    Princess85, I must admit the first time I got a peak I did do a little dance :lol: Do you usually start POAS on CD9 then? We're not too far from one another so may have to help each other stay sane in the 2ww image

xxx
  • Options
    hi ladies,

my cycles are about 35 days - so a little bit longer then norm but it could be much worse!

happy weekend image woohoo!
  • Options
    Rainbow -

Have 2 b honest - i've never really kept track of the CD that it asked me to POAS but i've started puttin a few details on my spreadsheet again so i'll have to make a point of recording that info.

I'm on CD6 - how bout u?

• Options
    Morning ladies,

how are we all doing? I'm on CD13 and still getting my highs which I was expecting, I'm guessing that I'll get my peak around CD18 as that's what happenned last time I used it. Must admit though, I'm not always great with my aim of POAS :lol:

xxx
  • Options
    Hi girlies,

CD28 today and I caved and did a FR yesterday - BFN as expected! Cycle was 33 days last month (as still getting back to normal after pill) so would've thought that would have shown up if it was positive.

So now I am just waiting for AF and CD1! Hoping I might get some peaks this month which should make it easier to pinpoint when we need to be BD'ing!

I can't believe you're on CD13 already rainbow - seems like only a couple of days since you said you were CD1. Time really does fly (except in the 2ww :lolimage

How is everyone else?

E x
  • Options
    RubyShoes, weher's your PMA gone? image There's still time hunny, it aint over til the witch arrives! Got everything crossed for you

xxx
  • Options
    RubyShoes, weher's your PMA gone? image There's still time hunny, it aint over til the witch arrives! Got everything crossed for you

xxx
  • Options
    i'm on cd32 waiting for af to arrive in the next 2 days!

i rubbish at poas so collect it in a pot instead!

RubyShoes - i agree with rainbos, still a while for it to show yet!! xxx
  • Options
    Aww rainbow and Smudge thanks girlies - I'll keep you posted.

Meant to say before, I am also terrible at POAS - and the more I think about it the worse I get!!

Smudge have you tested? We're only four days apart in our cycles at the moment so I will keep my fingers crossed we get our peaks next month

Quick question - do you still need to turn your CBFM on when you've stopped POAS and are waiting for AF? Or can you just leave it and turn it back on to reset when AF arrives?

E x
  • Options
    i haven't turned mine back on at all! no need to, only flashes m at you to tell you af due soon!!

well fell down the stairs on friday (from top to bottom lol, but ow!) and was out in the evening for work drinks, so thought it was best to test then just in case, was obv bfn, but was only about 10dpo - am guessing due to lack of peak! xxx
  • Options
    Owwwwwww Smudge! That sounds painful.

Yeah me too, no peaks this month I'll be very excited to get one (fingers crossed) next month.

Boooo for Mondays - hope you all have good weeks

E x
  • Options
    Hey ladies, how are we all this evening?

RubyShoes and SmusgeSmith, has AF arrived yet or have you tested again?

Princess85, jas your peak come yet?

Littlebug, how are you doing?

Well CD14 for me today and still getting highs, I want me peak NOW :lol:

xxx
  • Options
    not tested and af due tomorrow.....hmmmm!! we shall see!

however got that ewcm about a week ago and no peak on my cbfm so maybe ov'd later than i thought xxx
  • Options
    ooh SmudgeSmith, when do you think you might test if AF doesn't arrive tomorrow?

xxx
  • Options
    Hi girlies,

Nope no AF yet although I feel she's on her way.I'm spotty and got really bad cramps.not tested yet as I'm so sure it's not been our month but if still nothing by Friday I'll test again.

I've got my fingers crossed that you get your peak soon rainbow!

E x
  • Options
    i don't know! might try and wait until friday, or maybe sunday, argh!!

thing is no symptoms at all really so not v much pma for a bfp - have v sore nipples to touch but that's it really

hopefully rainbow you'll get your peak tomorrow

RubyShoes - is it fri your af is due? xxx
  • Options
    Hi girls,

Smudge - if my cycle is the same as last month then due Friday at cd33 but we'll see. Since cominig off the pill they have been coming down from nearly 50 days so I really will have little idea of when I'm late!

My skin is so unusually rubbish and I have terrible cramps (like I get pre AF but they seem to have lasted way longer - I keep nipping to the toilet during playtime to check I am so sure AF will have arrived :lolimage Certain it's just AFs getting back to normal but I can't help but SS and live in hope! Just wish AF would arrive now and put me out of my misery!

My new sticks arrived today and I am eager for CD1 if it hasn't been my month.

Any symptoms yet Smudge?

Peak day today Rainbow?

E x
  • Options
    Hi ladies,

still no peak for me, but I'm not really suprised as I didn;t get my first one until CD18 last time I used it, but last night I did think that I had EWCM - but (TMI alert!) to be honest I always get some sort of CM and I don;t ever take notice to see if they change :lol:

RubyShoes, I have a good feeling, when I did get my BFP I had AF type cramps 2 nights before I got the actual BFP and that's when I really thought that I had a chance.

Got everything crossed for you hun

xxx
  • Options
    Thanks hon,

We'll see and I will keep you posted! I am on proper knicker watch this week ha ha!!

E x
  • Options
    Girlies......I need your help!! Read my post B F Limbo please I am going out of my mind!!

E x