Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

CBFM - who's with me?

1234568»

Replies

• Options
    laurajohnson23, they truely are fab IMO!!

Good luck with it

xxx
  • Options
    RubyShoes & pleasehappen - argh!!!!!!!!
    how bloody exciting!! and sooo jealous!! reallly massive congrats to you both!

Well af was due on wed with the old 34 day cycle, no sign yet. tested this morning with fmy and bfn. reckon i may have ovlulated a week late when i goth that random ewcm and +'ve opk so would mean af due this wed coming, we shall see xxx
  • Options
    Hey Guys,

How's everyone getting on?

Massive congrats to RubyShoes and PleaseHappen, thats fab news.

i'm now on CD19, so it's the lovely 2WW for me. Oh the Joys!! We've also tried to follow the SMEP plan but missed the last 2 nights your supposed to BD so hope this hasnt ruined our chances.

Losing all PMA now, this has been going on FAR too long. Aaaaaah.

Good luck everyone. xxx
  • Options
    Morning everyone,

well it's CD20 today for me and still no peak, :evil: arrgh! When I used it before my mc I peak on CD18 and Cd19, but not a sniffle this time. I'm losing all sense of PMA if I can't even bloody peak :cry: I really hope my cycles aren't going to be all over the place cos of mc.

xxx
  • Options
    Hey im just G/C a little to cheer rainbow up a little! Hunny u know u dont have to peak to get that BFP, i know its reassuring but it doesnt mean you're out. And please please dont stress or get upset, you're bodies been thru a lot with the mc so u do need to give it a little time, u wont be waiting long image xx
  • Options
    I knew you would tell me off :lol: I know, but to be honest I haven't really got the motivation to BD, even though I so desperately want to pg, arrge what is wrong with me :evil:

xxx
  • Options
    I knew you would tell me off :lol: I know, but to be honest I haven't really got the motivation to BD, even though I so desperately want to pg, arrge what is wrong with me :evil:

xxx
  • Options
    How rubbish rainbow - I am keeping everything crossed that your peak arrives soon. Perhaps your MC has just set it back a few days?

E x
  • Options
    Thanks girls

Congratulations to you Ruby Shoes, only just seen your reply about BFP, when are you due? I think Im due 25th Sept.
    SmudgeSmith and EmaC, good luck to you both, I will be looking out for those BFP's. Also fingers crossed for your peaks rainbow.

xx
  • Options
    Hey sweetie listen to your body, you dont feel like BD so dont put pressure on yourself to cos that'll delay ovulation and may even prevent u getting a BFP. It took me a long time to listen to my own advice and others, but now i've relaxed i feel so much better about it all. Yes i was gutted when AF came but now im excited about trying again. I kind of lost that feeling for a few months and it just felt like i was going 'through the motions'. It doesnt matter how many people tell u to relax or whatever, u'll know one day and feel looooads better image and yes, u cant hide from me hehe! xx
  • Options
    Of course Mrs C, welcome!

xxx
  • Options
    Mrs C - just read your other post, how sweet is your hubby!!

aw rainbow that's pants. sorry you're feeling so blue, this ttc malarky is very stressful and emotional isn't it. will be thinking lucky thoughts for you tomorrow morning!! pma!! and you know the old saying.....you don't need to have a peak to get your bfp!! xxx