Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

CBFM - who's with me?

Replies

• Options
    Hi RS,

I just saw it and I think it's good news, got everything crossed for you when you test tomrrow!

xxx
  • Options
    Thanks Rainbow - I am going out of my mind!!!!

I'll stop reading stuff on the internet and try to chill til tomorrow!!

And breathe.......

E x
  • Options
    hey ladies,

well realised wasn't actually due on til today, did a test this evening as couldn't wait any longer and bfn, with fr test. So not sure when af is coming or if that ewcm i got 9 days ago means that i ov'd late. Bum.

Rainbow - just going to read your other post now xxx
  • Options
    You never know Smudge, I tested on sat with a FR and was negative, when I tested this morning there could have been a BFP (although I am not counting my chickens til tomorrow!!)

E x
  • Options
    i suppose, but as was due on today would have thought it would have shown by now! xxx
  • Options
    Are your cycles normally pretty regular Smudge (I'm sure you've prob told me this but I have a memory like a sieve!)

You could be right but wait and see if AF arrives

E x
  • Options
    well like you off pill end of sept/beg of oct. had withdrawal bleed and then to cycles of 34 days.

was only back on it for 3m, before that came off a year earlier and cycle was between 29-33 days xxx
  • Options
    It's annoying how the pill seems to screw your cycles up. I am keeping everything crossed for you Smudge

E x
  • Options
    Hello everyone, I'm new and we're just getting ready to try for our 1 st baby after getting married last May.. I am uber excited! I don't have a cbfm but we use the persona for contraception. This month wierdly I ovulated a week earier than normal and having ignored the red light on my machine as I thought it was too early I found that the ov sign appeared the day after upsi and again the next day! Now as we were planning on starting next month anyway I am kinda excited that maybe we are in with a chance... Prob not as we didn't bd on actual ov days. I have however noticed that the red light ( equivalent to cbfm high) is still showing 3 days after second ov day so I guess we're out however now I'm confused as normally I only get at most 1 high after second ov (peak) day.. Am I still fertile? Has anyone else had this or have any ideas? Thank you xx
  • Options
    Hello Ladies,

How are you all?

I havent been on for a few days as we found out last week that although DH has a great sperm count the quality was really poor, our GP referred us to a fertility clinic yesterday.
    I was still very positive and had a niggling feeling we still may have done it this month and I cant believe Im saying it but we have!!

I tested with an ic last night which had a very very faint 2nd line, so tested again this morning with another ic and tesco, both faint lines and so then used both my clearblue digis which said.....PREGNANT 1-2 weeks. Am in shock that not only did we do it 1st month of trying but especially with DH swimmers not being great.

Keep up that PMA girls, you're all sooo lovely and you all deserve it!!

xxx
  • Options
    Hey smudge just read your entry. I came off pill in July and straight away went to 31 day cycles but at Christmas my period was 4 days late! However when I thought back I did get ewcm on day 22 of my cycle along with some ov pains and so when my period arrived on day 35 that would work out for my luteal phase which I know for me is 13 days. Basically your luteal phase will always be the same it's the period prior to ov that can vary and affected by stress etc. I now expect my period 13 days post signs of ov as it stops me stressing and I used 4 preg test last month which gets costly! So basically u might be testing too early try to wait till 14 days post ov symptoms. Good luck xx
  • Options
    Oh congrats please happen that's fabby! Well done u! Can I ask how u managed to get referred to fertility ( not that u need it now woop!) so early? Our gp won't do anything till trying for at least a year! We've just started but got friend who's having probs. X
  • Options
    Hi Impatient,

We got referred so quickly as I came off the pill 2 yrs ago but didnt have af for 15 months by which time that had started looking into it. They then found I had high prolactin level which I was on medication for (stopped as of today!!). I started ovulating naturally etc then we found DH has really bad sperm quality so she said she would refer us straight away. I think its basically because we both have problems and I am 30 and DH is 33 and we dont have any children yet.

Its is so frustrating when they just keep telling you to keep trying when all you want are the tests etc.

Hope everything works out for you and your friend.

xx
  • Options
    Thanks for the info Hun it is really frustrating for her. Congrats on ur bfp tho u must be over the moon! Hope u have a wonderful pregnancy x
  • Options
    Rubyshoes-have you tested again??

SmudgeSmith-any sign of af or bfp?

Rainbow-any sign of a peak yet?

x

• Options
    Yes pleasehappen and I am joining you in the BFP camp-yey!!!!

I'm keeping everything crossed that you lovely ladies join us both soon, this little group really has kept me going

E x
  • Options
    pleasehappen - CONGRATULATIONS x

How's everyone else getting on?

I turned my monitor on onCD8 i think it was - i didn't want to because it used to tell me to POAS all the time and CD8 is crazy when i know what the result will be when i don't OV til round til round cd 24/35! So I've not turned it on simce then!! I'm on CD12 - i think i'll turn it on around CD 16 - Do think that's fair?

• Options
    Oh Ruby Shies and Please Happen I'm soooo pleased for you both. I literally just shouted 'yes' and Hubby thought I was mad :lol:

I've not had my peak yet, but expecting it tomorrow so hopefully it'll come then or at least in the next few days image

Princess, I would personally have switvhed it on by now but that's just me :\)

xxx
  • Options
    Hi ladies,

I didn;t get my peak today :evil: even though I'm on CD 18, I'm worried that I didn't POAS long enough so it didn't pick it up?

xxx
  • Options
    I've just ordered one! Get it tomorrow which is first day of AF. I'm so excited to use it!