Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

I'm now in the CBFM club - PART 2 !!!

Replies

• Options
    Im out of my grump and we've made up, defo on for BDing tonight! Emilyjh so sorry to hear about your mc i do know what you're going through and it does get easier.....broody hunny dont get down just yet, i really feel like its going to happen for u soon and you're doing all the right things, u cant do anymore than that and it will happen... image and dont forget we're bump buddies to be haha, we're gonna get fat together!! xx
  • Options
    Evening girls. Well I'm back to low today. On CD14, only got 10 days till AF due and I sooo hope the old cow don't show her face!

Sorry to hear about the MC Emily (((((hugs))))) xxx
  • Options
    Ooooh Chelseablue - good luck!!

Piiiiiiickle!! Glad you're feeling happier! Do you really think it will happen for me soon? God, i hope so!! And you too of course! I would LOVE for us to be bump buddies!!!! xxx

[Modified by: **Broody** on October 15, 2009 09:29 PM]

• Options
    Of course i do lovely, the CBFM is showing all the right levels for you, your ovulating and now all u gotta let happen is the right little swimmer meets that ripe eggy!! 6 months to a year is perfectly normal even tho i know it sounds like a bloody long time its really not, and i really do have a 'feeling' u'll be posting that BFP post very soon xxx
  • Options
    Broody - i came off the pill 4 years ago!!! My cycle has only been messed up this month!!! x
  • Options
    Evening ladies, *waves*

Well I'm on CD5 day so exp[ecting to POAS for the first time tomorrow!

I too have a feeling that there's going to be a few lasies off this thread posting their BFP's this month, and a July baby would be lovely!

xxx
  • Options
    Ah rainbow, i really really hope you're right! It'd be so lovely for a few of us to move over to July together!

Pickle.... what are you doing on here? Go and BD!!!! Or are you like me and like to do it at bedtime so that you can lay there and keep them in all night?! haha.

Tink - how strange? How long are you going to leave it before you go doctors??? xx

Edited because i originally called pickle "twinkle" for some reason!??!?!?! :lol:

[Modified by: **Broody** on October 15, 2009 09:28 PM]

• Options
    Not that I don't love this forum but it wouldnt it be nice to post in due in July? Has a nice ring to it don't you think? xxx
  • Options
    Yep I agree chelseablue! Also if I did get my BFP, then my EDD would also be my birthday!

xxx
  • Options
    Can I join tooimage I'm on my first month of using CBFM - been TTC since a MMC in March. Spent the last 7 months convinced my body isn't working and finally decided to bite the bullet and buy this little machine. What a God send. It has taken all the stress and guess work out of knowing what my body is upto, and today I got my first peak on CD18- I can't begin to tell you how happy this has made me feelimage And also, has made me realise that I am OVing a good 5 days earlier than I thought I was, which would explain the lack of a BFP so far. Full of PMA now and going to pounce on OH tonight;-)

Jo
  • Options
    Ah, Broody! Your post made me chuckle for 2 reasons...

I also BD at night to keep the little fellas in (although I'm not sure if it makes any difference), but also because you said you called Pickle 'Twinkle' , which has just reminded me that that was my name for 'down there' when I was a little girl, lol :lol:

Am full of PMA today, although my CBFM has shown high since Sunday, I noticed today that the two lines on my test stick are about equal colour which makes me think that I'm going to Ov either tomorrow or this weekend. I can't wait to see that little egg symbol.

It's such a relief that my body appears to be working o.k., especially since the operation I had for cervical cancer in August involved them messing around in that area (they went in laprascopically and looked at my womb and ovaries etc)... I was worried that they might have disturbed something they shouldn't have, and since I have been on the implant for the past 3 years, I wasn't sure if it was all even working in the first place!

So - so far this cycle...

Sunday - high
    Monday - high (BD)
    Tuesday - high
    Weds - high (BD)
    Thurs - high
    Friday - high (hopefully BD!)
    Saturday - hopefully peak & plenty BD image
    Sunday - hopefully peak & plenty BD image

Good luck to all the CBFM users this cycle. I hope this thread is a lucky one for us all!!

S xx

• Options
    Quick question. I always get high, peak, peak, high then back to low on my CBFM. This means we should really be BDing 4 days in a row. I know this sounds crazy but it's sooo hard as my OH works really long hours and I'm exhausted from having a toddler to run about after. Is it ok just to BD on the peaks and maybe one high?!
  • Options
    Good afternoon ladies!

Another god damn low for me today...CD16....grrrr. But we BD'd last night and i'm hoping that all this BDing in the lead up to ovulation will be the thing i need to get my BFP!! Plus (sorry if TMI) but we're having a nice night in tomorrow night so i have decided to go for a sex session - ha ha. And i'm off shopping tomorrow to buy some new underwear. I'm feeling naff about myself lately coz i must have put about a stone on since my wedding, but i cant get motivated to lose weight coz i keep thinking "well i might be pregnant next month".... so i'm gonna treat myself to a couple of corsets to make me feel better in the BDing department! And hopefully i'll get a High tomorrow which will be perfect timing for "the session" but if not, then sod it and i'm gonna go for it anyway! And keep at it every other day till i DO finally get my highs & peaks!

Anyway.... enough about me....

EmmaA... I think that maybe you should try every other day?? Or maybe just both peaks? There was a lady on BE who got her BFP by having sex on just the 2nd peak - so it IS possible.

Sarah... good idea to look at the lines... i havent done that, but yeah, if you're other one is getting darker then i reckon you're almost there!! Yay!!

Josieposie - welcome! Sorry to hear about your mmc. And happy 'pouncing' tonight!!

Chelseablue & Rainbow.... "my baby is due in July" is a lovely sentence!! I wanna say it!!!!!
    xx
  • Options
    HI Ladies

Hope you all well

This is my 2nd month using CBFM, did not get a peak last month but had 9 highs.
    My cycle was really messed up last month and was 50 days, normally only 30-36 days. Today is CD6 and it asked me to POAS, I thought that after a long cycle last month that it would ask me to POAS later in the cycle. Do you think this is normal? Will I have to use 20 sticks again this month or do you think I will get away with only using 10?

Baby dust to you all
    YC x
  • Options
    Hi ycchick

I thought that after a long cycle it would ask you to POAS on day 9 instead? Strange! But maybe that's coz you never got a peak so it's treating this cycle like your first cycle again?

Based on your cycle length though... i would guess that you're prob going to have to use 20 sticks again this month image
    Prob not the answer you wanted seeing as they're so expensive! Have you looked at Amazon? they're cheaper on there xx
  • Options
    Hellooooo lol Broody if u hadnt mentioned that u'd edited my name i had nearly convinced myself i imagined it lastnight haha i swore it said twinkle!!! Havent got much to say really, unusal for me i know i know but the one thing i did wanna say is....

i think we're forgetting it only takes that ONE little swimmer to make that BFP so of course we dont have to BD on every high and peak, thats what i keep telling myself anyway!! When i fell pregnant in march i had sex ONCE in that whole month...not sure why but hey we did it (sadly wasnt meant to be) so it can happen, and is probably more likely cos you're not soooo 'TRYING'!!

We BD really late at night...not my choice but OH is a night owl and late riser, im the opposite so i go to bed, sleepfor an hour or so then wake up when he joins me haha might sound bit srange but works for us.....hmm so much for me not having much to say!!! 2nd peak today, really wanna BD again but im exhausted grr!

whats everyone got planned for the weekend?? im working tomorrow boooo xxx
  • Options
    Hey pickle. Feeling poorly with cold etc so gonna have a lay in tomorrow yay! It's my grans birthday Sunday so will take her bingo or something. Oh what a thrilling life I do lead!! xxx
  • Options
    Morning ladies!

Sorry missed you all yeaturday - work's been manic and then we went to a party and now I'm suffering, very slightly!

I id my first POAS yesturday - it was so exciting! I've done another today (which I wasn't expecting!) and got my first high - yey! Told hubs and he wanted to BD there and then - he is taking this very seriously! Must admit never thought I'd get a high on CD7, but hey ho! Think we'll prob BD tonight as having a nice night in, might treay myself to something nice too Broodyimage

Hope you're all OK - ChelseaBlue hope your cold
    goes soon

Pickle, work - boooo!

ycchick, hopefully this little gadget is going to take all the guess work out for you, and like Pickle said, it only takes ONE swimmer

EmmaA, it's good to only BD every other day as his swimmers have more time to grow, develp and be strong!

SarahBear7, sorry about your op, hope you're OK now. Glad the gadget is giving you a sound peace of mind about your body working image

Josieposie77, welcome to the thread! Glad you like your gadget - there's going to be a few July baby's I think!

xxx
  • Options
    Hi girls, I'm on CD23 on my CBFM. Started TTC 3months ago and got BFP but was a chem preg. Started using CBFM the month after. Ov on CD16 the first time and CD14 this month (never ov that early and it was the day after going for an acupuncture session!!) Got next session on Monday. So I'm about 8/9 DPO and have no symptoms so not feeling very positive.

• Options
    Hello ladies......
    thought i'd check in,not been on this thread for a while!
    Needed a little time out i guess.....
    Anyhow i'm on cd40 today (looks like a long cycle) got my first peak on cd 25 and am now on cd40 so thats 15 dpo!!!
    Haven't got any symptoms as such although i normally get sore (.)(.) when i'm due and haven't!!
    Will be testing tomorrow morning with an FR but knowing me it'll be negative and AF will prob arrive monday morning!!
    Wish me luck x
    Baby dust to everyone x x