Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Coming off the pill and AF

Replies

• Options

Sadly not Nalc, I am sat infront of don't tell the bride whilst wearing my fat pj's and im aware of my airbags so fingers crossed!

• Options

FX http://www.madeformums.com/lib/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-smile.gif
     xx 

• Options

I stopped the pill and started bleeding on 21/06, I started AF on 16/07 but had a funny feeling something wasn't right. Did a test on 18/06 and got a faint positive. I'm still bleeding but tests are still coming out positive and getting darker everyday?? I'm stuck in limbo at the moment not knowing if I'm loosing the baby or not??!!  OB has said its a chemical and GP has said its possibly implantation bleeding (despite flow being a pretty normal period) neither will see me unless I'm still testing positive in a weeks time!! X

• Options

What an unsettling and confusing time for you happyyellow. I've no advice I'm afraid but will be keeping my fingers crossed for you. Keep us updated xx 

• Options

Thankyou! I will do. I've never joined one of these thimgs before but at the moment it's the only place I have to talk about what's going on. It's way too early to tell anyone and the OH isn't much help, he's as confused as I am! X

• Options

Bless you it must be really difficult. Have you any children already? Xx

• Options

Yes I've got 1, he's 7. I never had any bleeding or other problems with him, despite getting pregnant with him on the pill! It was a textbook pregnancy last time x

• Options

Feel free to have a rant or moan at us anytime. Hopefully you will have some answers soon. I would have thought the fact your tests are getting darker is a good sign xx

• Options

Thank you! I'll let you know how it goes xx

• Options

I hope your okay happyyellow and let us know how things go.

• Options

Thank you, I will do x

• Options

Katie  you must of stopped your pill around the same time as me. Which one was you taking, I was on microgynon and then rigevidon. I'm still waiting for AF to come, feel like I've been waiting forever, and with no sign yet looks like I'm in for a long wait 

• Options

My first normal period after the withdrawwal from the pill bleed was at 37 days I was 28 on the pill x

• Options

I finally got my period ????... Nearly two weeks over due but at least i not waiting for them anymore. Have anyone used ovulation tests? Do they work? My oh isn't too keen on using them but I'm considering it if they work x

• Options

Hi Zoie, that's the best way to look at it you are no longer in limbo. I've just started using opks so I can't really give you an answer as yet I'm afraid. I would like to get an idea of if and hopefully when I O. I'll let you know how I get on xx

• Options

just a quick update for anyone who's interested... Stopped bleeding Thursday night after 8 days!!! Just done a clear blue digital and it's come up pregnant 2-3 weeks!!! So im assuming im still pregnant and OB was wrong about it being a chemical? I'm more confused than ever now!!!! Xx

• Options

Eeeekk that's exciting !! I had a period which lasted like a day but really bad so now I'm gonna relax an see if it happens soon ! Xx

• Options

Congratulations happy yellow, that's great news. 

• Options

Awh happyyellow I'm really thrilled for you! I'd have thought it wouldn't say your pregnant on a digital now if you weren't. Congratulations xx

http://www.madeformums.com/lib/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-laughing.gif

• Options

Thanks guys! Can't get a doctors appointment for two weeks so I'll just have to sit tight and wait ???? x