Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Seven Seas trying for a baby Part 2

Replies

• Options

Yeah that's how I was with mine but I'm due af sometime this week. Hopefully no show! And a BFP but if it happens it happens if not fun trying next month. X

• Options

Hello I came off pill jab in march been taking seven sea about a week. How long will it take me to get pregnant never had a problem before but since the pill jab my body messed up thank you 

• Options

I don't no when I am due on or when I will ovulation got test for it but it's been saying negative for the past 3 weeks 

• Options

I think you have to wait for af first to be able to no when your ovulating I'm not 100% on that tho as your be able to mark the date and time it right x

• Options

imageJust did my ovulation test and I think it's a negative agin 

• Options

Have you tested again yet mummy2littleman? :) x

• Options

I do it once a day Hun 

• Options

Nope haven't tested yet I got period pains tho :( but strangely not bloated like I normally am about now I had a splitting headache tho xx

• Options

Aw well hopefully af doesn't show! Your not out yetttttt fx for you! :D xx

• Options

Thank you! Have you tested again?xx

• Options

I think af is gonna show today just went to the toilet and on wipe there was a tiny streak of blood in with cf :( I texted too and negative so highly doubt I am xx

• Options

Not yet, not due till the 11th so gonna wait I think haha!xx

• Options

Aw no :( well lots of baby dancing and fingers crossed for next time! It could be implantation tho! Xx

• Options

Maybe not getting hopes up tho will wait and see and you only got a couple days left :D xx

• Options

I tested today and it's negative :( but the tests are bein proper odd the colouring keeps gathering for 3 mins or so where a 2nd line would be then going :/ xx

• Options

That's how mine was aswell I just threw it away lol kinda on a downer I no I been trying for a month only but it's horriable 4 week waiting and then seeing that it's a horriable feeling xx

• Options

I agree. I've not been trying for that long but just get so down when I see bfn.

im in a lot of pain today. I have like severe period cramps even though I'm only on cd13. im actually at the point of needing a hot water bottle. so I have no idea what's going on! 

=[

xoxo

• Options

Oh no I was like that not long ago needing a hot water bottle and warm baths :( hopefully you get your BFP soon xx

• Options

I hope so too. 

• Options

Sorry pressed send too early. A lot has happened with mine and my partners work and families which would make now a perfect time too. But we shall see.

=]

xoxo