Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

TTC after stopping pill..confused..

Replies

• Options

Hi all,

Hope you are all doing well.

AF arrived for me again on Saturday (10th). 

Just going to focus on the TTC again in the new year!

Just will hope for the best for 2017 xxx

• Options

Hey ladies 

I had some bad news lately because my partner was diagnosed with low sperm count and our gynae referred us for ivf :/but we are going to improve his sperm with some medications and we will see if hr improves before making ivf..how are you all doing?

• Options

How is everyone doing? xx

• Options

Hi tulip im in the waiting list for ivf because im doing it trough goverment.in the meantime were still ttc naturally..he is taking some medications to improve his sperm count and i think that hes doing well..will have to take another sperm test by the end of next month to see if he is improving so maybe we will be able the conceive naturally.how your doing?

• Options

Omg after posting you this message i went to pee on a stick and the test came like this image

Is it a pos??

• Options

Hey ladies i have a big update...today i tested again and comes up positive immediatly..for me this is a miracle.we were booked for ivf last month as we were told that we cant conceive naturally..i cant express myself im feeling surprised.i just cant believe it.i will be due on 1st october 2017.hope it sticks :) i wish you all the best for all of you.i know how hard it is but we need to stay positive..xxx i will keep you updated

• Options

These are my tests today at 13 dpoimage

• Options

Hi there,

I have another update today.i went for an ultrasound to confirm and  4 weeks and 2 days pregnant :) im due at 7 october :).hope it will happen for all of you soon xxxx baby dust

• Options

I had my 2nd ultrasound 2 days ago and we saw the baby in the sac and we also heard his/her heartbeat..im so ecxited we will have to go again next month on the 17th.im 7 weeks 2 days pregnant.baby dust to all of you never loose hope!

• Options

Been following since the beginning how is everyone getting on! Christy anne im so happy for you! Been pill free for a month my first period finished today.. so baby making time soon! X

• Options

Thank you so much blisskiss.goodluck for this cycle :) xxx

• Options

christyanne i only just saw this! I am so happy for you congratulations! You have given me so much hope for me and my OH! Wish you a happy and healthy pregnancy! Sending you lots of love xx

• Options

Thank you so much tulip.im 8 weeks 3 days pregnant now and im having very bad morning sickness.i wish you the very best tulip because you deserve it too.i want you to keep me updated..i will not be happy until you tell me that your pregnant.keep fighting!!how your doing so far?i missed your msgs hehe

• Options

Tulip how are you doing?i think of you frequently.i missed your posts!i still want to be part of your journey.hope to hear from you soon dear take care xx

• Options

Hi all I posted back in Sept but lost my password word! I was so confused back then i was have crazy long cycles (31-54 days) and I didn't have a clue what was going on plus I also had the symptoms of pregnancy through withdrawal of my pills! Since Dec I've finally become regular avg of 23 day cycles so now it's all down to timing! 

• Options

Hi blindingfate 

Welcome back :) its good to know that your cycles had improved.sometimes it takes long for the body to adjust back but you need to keep patience.your getting near dont worry :)

• Options

Hi tulip, I know this thread is years old now, but I came off the pill in April and I'm experiencing on and off cramps and trapped wind ever sinceimage was just wanting to know when your cramps finally went away in the end??? Hope you get this msg (fingers crossed) thankyou x

• Options

Hi all, how is everybody doing? 

• Options

Hello everyone, I hope you all don't mind me jumping in on this thread but I've been sat reading it all afternoon, albeit I know it's a couple of years old! How are you doing Tulip? Couldn't help but feel for you when reading this thread. 

I am 27 and TTC for the first time with my husband. I have been on various pills for 9 years, the last one being Microgynon (for about 15 months). Stopped taking my pill at the end of August and had my usual four day period starting on 4th September - no idea what my usual cycle is as I have been on the pill for so long! Little bit worried as I had a termination when I was 16 (please noone judge) and I know this can impact your fertility and chances of conceiving. Time shall tell I guess! 

• Options

Hey tulip !!

I really missed your messages.i kept thinking about you often!im due on saturday of next week on the 7th october.how your doing?any news?