Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

TTC after stopping pill..confused..

Replies

• Options

Wonderful thank you for the advice. How are you feeling today? Xx

• Options

Feeling a bit odd actually today! Woke up and my AF had suddenly come to a halt had nothing at all over night and then a very very light amount today! So I'm a bit confused...but still have bad cramps! They never seem to go away! Feel so nauseas & headache too. But might all be to do with AF. How are you today? Xx 

• Options

Hmmm that's interesting. I've suddenly had some pale pink/ creamy cm. 🙈 xx

• Options

Last night I dreamt I was walking around in a white dress and af had come along and ruined it. I woke up and  I had slightly brown cm. I took a test and it was a bfn. Looks like aunt Flos coming town xx

• Options

im sorry:( I had that to start with brown cm stuff and then it went into AF. my AF has stopped today & im on CD5.Xxxx

• Options

I'm a complete emotional wreck today which is odd. I'm normally emotional before my AF not after haha! Xxx

• Options

Dying for some advice!! So woke up this morning and AF had gone completley no sign of it at all and there was only brown discharge yesterday! So im thinking yipeee start of the new cycle! Then I just went to the bathroom before getting into bed and I wipe and there's brick red blood again! I'm so confused... 

• Options

Sorry for the delay tulip, the pill can have strange effects so ypu may find your first few periods a bit odd or irregular. Equally some people bleed when pregnant. Have you done a test?

im having nothing whatsoever since the very light pink and pale brown spotting sat eve Sunday am. Just sore boobs and barely any cm at all. What there is is white/ clear x

• Options

I haven't done another test no - did not want to get my hopes up.. I have stopped bleeding again today. Just had a few spots last night and then back to nothing again now. Got bad backache and cramps as if I was still on AF.. could all just be from coming off the pill who knows! Have you done another test since the last? As might of been to early! xxx

• Options

Silly pills playing us up!! I'm going to do one in a couple of days if af doesn't show. Xx

• Options

fingers crossed for you if AF hasn't shown up! Xxx

• Options

I'm juSt hoping it's not the pills after effects giving me the run around 🙈 xx

• Options

I really hope you get your BFP! I'm debating on doing another test this week xxxx

• Options

Thanks hunny, you too. Please keep me updated 😘 xx

• Options

Af has arrived boo xx

• Options

Oh I'm sorry that sucks! :( well hopefully we have this cycle xxxx 

• Options

Christmas bfps hehe xx

• Options

Hi my first post here :) I've been driving myself crazy for the past two weeks since coming off the pill (feanolla). I was on the combined pill which I was on for a year and then went on to POP for 6 weeks before deciding to come off so we could ttc. However, after a week of coming off the pill I'm having really sore nipples, yesterday I had brown spotting (sorry tmi)... Today nothing what so ever but had very faint period style cramps. after reading all the issues people are having with this pill I wish I'd never gone on it. I thought with only being on it for 6 weeks everything would go back to normal as it always has before! Nope not this time!!

• Options

Hello lovepink. Sorry to hear about your troubles, sounds like text book getting back to normal side effects. I hope you get back to normal soon. Xx

• Options

Don't think I've ever wanted AF to come as much as I do now in my life. Having all sorts of different pains. Hopefully will come in the next week or so xx